Fallout 4 will run at 1080p and 30 frames-per-second on everything

TwistedDictator

If they ever do that.

Lahm0oS.gif

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Even though everything is possible, I'm gonna wait few months and see what's what before causing a shit storm here because of few comments.  :lol:

Yeah. To be clear though, I'm talking about the graphical fidelity. I'm sure there will be no resolution or frame rate cap on PC

That'll be fixed on PC. Probably within the first week.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yeah. I suspect that MS paid them off for parity, and everyone is suffering as a result.

Do you people ever have PROOF for these wild accusations or do you just enjoy saying them cause they sound cool and its "hip" to shit on a company for no reason? 

What is hype may never die - Cleganebowl 2016

watch the animations and game speed be tied to the FPS like deadrising 3 and that one NFS game xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Pretty sure he meant just PS4 and XBone. You'd be stupid to think that Bethesda would limit the game to only 1080 @ 30fps on PC.

watch the animations and game speed be tied to the FPS like deadrising 3 and that one NFS game xD

Oh god please no.

Elder Scrolls, Fallout. The whole appeal of those games is the ability to mod them. 

Yeah. I suspect that MS paid them off for parity, and everyone is suffering as a result.

They've always designed their games with pairity with Microsoft consoles since morrowind

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Dead Rising 3 runs perfectly fine at 60, no speed up.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Bethesda KEEP ON DIGGIN'

Why... Fallout 4 has done nothing wrong so far... Like at all.

Specs: CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: Crosshair V Formula-Z RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Beast 1600Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce GHz Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: Corsair 750D Storage: Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB + WD 2TB Green + WD 200GB Black (non-functional/to take up space) Monitor: ASUS PB238Q Upgrade Plans Herehttp://pcpartpicker.com/user/chipsndip104/saved/3AAt

couldn't that still be fixed with a mod?

They had better not do this to PC. That would be franchise suicide.

ITS THE END OF DAYS

cloud disappear, cloud disappear

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

I have a very hard believing this to be true for the PC version of Fallout 4. For the console versions, ya, more than likely it's true.

COMIC SANS

30fps on console is not a surprise but on PC? I hope not otherwise its bullshit.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

30fps on console is not a surprise but on PC? I hope not otherwise its bullshit.

"parity"

I.E. "we can't stand the idea of competing with someone else"

Oh...well if they mean PC it will upset a lot of people. I hope he meant on all the consoles only...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

even if it is locked on pc, the community will fix it day one.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Seriously hope he's talking about consoles. Otherwise they're in for a massive shitstorm.

Basically Ubi V2.0

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

lol well even if this is true, you could go into the .ini files and change it and if not, then I'm sure a mod will come out within a couple hours that makes it 60 FPS lol

It might fuck up the engine like Snickerzz said. It did the same thing in FO3 and Skyrim to uncap it. 

That's what interests me, since they said they are not gonna focus on graphics how can't they get more than 30? Maybe it's the "one console limiting the other" story all over again.

I think it's more because they might not be able to get 60 and something weird like 45 will cause tearing on most TVs.

It likely will be, same with Skyrim and FO3. Hopefully he misspoke and it's only locked on consoles. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Oh god please no.

I question how one could even program that to tie everything to the frame rate. Still, it's hilarious to watch.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I dunno if they do mean just consoles.

They might he worried that shared mods might not work if there's a huge difference in framerate across all platforms and locking PC to console parity is the Cheapest and easiest way to solve this.

I hope its incorrect but I fear it might not be.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)