AMD Ryzen 7 8700G crashes when running Firstorm viewer

My AMD Ryzen 7 8700G crashes when running Firestorm viewer. It is a crash black screen reboot. No BSOD, no other messages, just a reboot. I tuned off the integrated GPU (not fun or easy) wiped the drivers, and installed a dedicated GPU, RX 550. Firestorm ran great. AMD says it is the viewer code. Anyone else have this problem or suggestions for a way to catch the application state before the reboot?

It might have to do with firestorms implementation of dynamic viewer memory allocation not playing nice with APUs. It would potentially conflict with dynamic memory allocation by windows/the APUs driver. Try configuring your graphics options before actually logging in, set your vram limit to something like 2gb and disable dynamic memory allocation. See if that lets you get in world.

As for logs, they’re in your appdata folder for firestorm, they show the location here on the firestorm wiki under how to file a jira

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/file_a_jira#how_to_give_us_your_logs

Thanks. I've used Jira plenty of times at work. I did file a report with Firestorm as I just had a Bug Splat report pop up. It is in Firestorm's hands now or until I get a GPU board.