Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

Sorry I was unable to join yesterday, guys. Ninja wedding invitation!  :ph34r:

Who won? :)

Sorry I was unable to join yesterday, guys. Ninja wedding invitation!  :ph34r:

Who won? :)

The important thing to remember Corwin. is that I am the greatest.

someday im going to put that many guns on one of my ships and then we'll see who gets like 18 kills

I blame the shield bug and everything else bar myself

someday im going to put that many guns on one of my ships and then we'll see who gets like 18 kills

To be fair, I only had 16 kills and we were pretty close in scoring  :P

Video takes a while since OBS decided to crash on me and the video file didn't get finalized. The .flv container is thankfully robust enough to still have a usable file but I have to reencode the whole 8GB video to be able to cut it.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

To be fair, I only had 16 kills and we were pretty close in scoring  :P

Video takes a while since OBS decided to crash on me and the video file didn't get finalized. The .flv container is thankfully robust enough to still have a usable file but I have to reencode the whole 8GB video to be able to cut it.

ROBUST

Ok, don't ask me how but I somewhat managed to get a working file, however...

LdyNW7P.jpg

I actually have to reencode it again since I don't have that much space left on a SSD and 349MB/s is a bit much for a HDD  :lol:  #firstworldproblems

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Congratulations, it's a video:

Man, that one sure took it's time to get done....

that was a fun match, its interesting to see the kills at the end being so drastically far apart but the hit score is like dead even

Haha that crash at 11:58 but I fly really bad when tired, don't think it helped having bad luck with the loadout and spawning miles away from everyone.

Congratulations, it's a video:

Man, that one sure took it's time to get done....

Awesome! :)

Get ready to do it again, Napper, I was stuck at a wedding last Saturday and now a stupid team building event. :) 

I don't know if anything is going on tomorrow, but I can already say that I won't be able to be there. I'll be sticking and nailing thousands of flowers to a giant float (probably) all night :P

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I don't know if anything is going on tomorrow, but I can already say that I won't be able to be there. I'll be sticking and nailing thousands of flowers to a giant float (probably) all night :P

Have fun mate!

What kind of float is this? 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Get ready to do it again, Napper, I was stuck at a wedding last Saturday and now a stupid team building event. :)

I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow, as it's my moms birthday and next week I won't be home either, so other people will have a chance to get to the top  :P

Awesome! :)

I wont be able to join as ill be at my cottage for the week

What kind of float is this? 

It's part of our local fair where a number of groups build and compete with these giant constructions for a parade. The floats are covered in (almost) nothing but dahlia's.

For example, this was our design from last year:

0dbe1fb3-94b2-9934-3540-8ba673fa57d7_thu

This year will be our biggest yet :D

It's part of our local fair where a number of groups build and compete with these giant constructions for a parade. The floats are covered in (almost) nothing but dahlia's.

For example, this was our design from last year:

0dbe1fb3-94b2-9934-3540-8ba673fa57d7_thu

This year will be our biggest yet :D

Bright pink Hornet?

So I should be on tonight if anyone turns up

Ok peeps I'm not going to be on tonight, no official meetup till next week anyway

At least I'm not the only one not playing today. I woke up late, and went to taconell, didn't realize it was 1 when I got home. (just now)

Ok peeps I'm not going to be on tonight, no official meetup till next week anyway

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

CommanderFett Corwin111 CyPeX GzeroD mtfilo fredtechcheck Grrizz Gary Da Cat isHypnophobic ixi_your_face Kayn Kayoun LinusTech gigi1237 LukaP DtrollMC Napper198 Nit3Rid3R NoupoiNova Dwagon Sev456 DamDirtyApe Slick techgeek12 Theblasphemouscoffee torogitar Maciek Krml Wantcownow Wauthar ZTech NerdNinja drewjn AdreyuKetchupninja
Nikolater
deathmonkey
EpIcPoNaGe

meetup this saturday, also follow this thread if your not already, I'm dropping the mention idea as it doesn't seem to work.

Also thinking of dropping the official matches so we can muck about in public team games and practice tactics, if the "mini PTU" is coming like CR promised I think it's worth while getting some "training" in.

meetup this saturday, also follow this thread if your not already, I'm dropping the mention idea as it doesn't seem to work.

Also thinking of dropping the official matches so we can muck about in public team games and practice tactics, if the "mini PTU" is coming like CR promised I think it's worth while getting some "training" in.

I'll be there, hope I won't forget :D