Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Idk, maybe cos ive done a lot with brakes on farm vehicles before, i find it pretty easy. I reckon its faster bleeding it with the "one person method... Just need some more brake fluid. And well as for getting it all over yourself, practice i guess lol.

I broke down and bought a pressure bleeder a few years ago. Now it's super easy with only one person lol. That is my favorite way to solve problems, simply throw money at them lol.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

^_^

That's the exact car I found for sale. RHD apparently in the states. (this car.)

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

64 Mustang with a 351 windsor stroke to 427 with a V7 vortech supercharger.

Still retains the soldid axle but with a 4 link.

Coilovers for the fronts with good bushings and a solid body with nice patina to show its age.

Can't upload any pics but you get the point.

Datsun 240Z s30 ofcourse with coilovers and a S54 B32HP, or a 26B that would be amazing.

Most Datsun enthusiast will hate on it but S54 are incredible motors. 26b some mazda enthusiast or datsun will say it doesn't belong in a datsun but for a motor that special it does period.

S30_240Z_SSR_MKIII_03_zpsthjvno81.jpg

Last is a BMW e38 with a S85 motor, mate up with a t56 trans and ITB just for show (its a baller)

Ofcourse it has to be on airrex good for show good for drifting and better at cruising.

DSC_5965_zpsk44legmc.jpg

Single flare to a air track to 1990 to a airchair ...

How does it rack up so many miles like that?

We've put on about 60k miles in a year before. It's not hard.. you just need a job that's reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally far away.

I was watching a /drive video about a BMW v8 swapped 1 series BMW.

I was excited to see a hatchback but it was a sedan. I've never a seen a 1 series sedan.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Since when was there a Civic wagon?

They have been around for quite a while. Not sure how popular they are though

Here is an MK2 wagon

4719598380_fd619bc504_b.jpg

The MK5 seems to have skipped the wagon.

I can see why. This is what came before

slips.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Japanese Import or USDM converted to RHD?  If it's converted to RHD that's pretty lame

Pretty sure it's a japanese import. don't know how it's lame if convertd.

lol

jXLsTiP.jpg

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

A RHD conversion is lame if it's to be driven in a LHD country.

I wanted to get some diesel love into this thread so i was looking for some potent diesel videos on youtube.

Then i found this thing. With the commentairy i love in jays videos

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

And since i mentioned diesel i migth as well mention another alternative fuel.

Hearing the sound at 21:25 must've been annoying in the mornings if your neighbour had one

There's no point in being RHD if it's not 'JDM'  

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

I'll drop this here and leave as fast as possible. Don't want to get sucked in.

My spot today...

Nice spot! Not much of a viper fan though.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

There's no point in being RHD if it's not 'JDM'  

What if it was a JDM car that had both RHD and LHD variations, like say an RX-7 that was converted to RHD for sale in the States?

What if it was a JDM car that had both RHD and LHD variations, like say an RX-7 that was converted to RHD for sale in the States?

It's not converted to LHD though, it is manufactured as a LHD car.  Only "legit JDM" cars are RHD.  It's not a big deal, I just think it's cheesy.

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Someone faked being James on James' channel. Real James replied to the comment. 

ubmB8eX.png

Why I love Captain Slow

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May