Corsair Virtuoso Bass Is Missing

So I got this pair of headphones for Christmas last year and after a recent update to icue, shocker, it broke the headphones.  I have a pair of Virtuoso XTs and they're phenomenal.  But recently the bass has vanished.  Thanos snapped out of existence.  One day it was there now it's not.  I tried using their USB A-C cable, nothing helped.  3.5mm audio jack, nothing worked.  I'm really disappointed.  Rollback drivers doesn't exist either as an option.

I'm running an Asus rog maximus z790 dark hero.  At default settings.  Does something need to be enabled in Nvidia's audio drivers or something like that to get my bass back?  It sounds washed out, like everything is underwater.  When just a few months ago it sounded fine!  

I'd like to know what's going on and if there's anything I can do.  I tried resetting Windows settings, drivers, nothing's worked and I'm well past my return window.  They're nice but I don't want to ruin them so I don't wear them as often as my cheaper pair.  The corsair's are for music production, but now the bass is gone and I have to resort to worse audio.

Any clue what's going on here guys?  Or is it just chalked.