Full Size Hot Swap Mechanical Keyboard with North Facing LEDs Suggestion

Hi, first post here so please let me know if I'm doing anything incorrectly with regards to tags or the category.

I'm looking for a keyboard with the following traits ranked most important to least important (but ideally have at least the top 5):

Bare minimum

1. Under $150

2. Programmable Lighting and Functions (I'm planning to rebind the number pad to use as a set of macros)*
    *Ideally using software that's easy to use and intuitive.

3. 100% Layout (not 96%, space is not an issue for me and I can't be bothered to get used to another layout)

4. Hot-Swappable (5-pin)

5. RGB North Facing LEDs (I don't like the Cherry profile so interference is not an issue for me and I'd rather have backlit keycaps as an option which don't play nice with south facing, I'm not particularly fond of side print keycaps. I also dislike the bright spots of south facing LEDs; I like to change my switches every now and then and I don't want to have to mod my switches to mitigate some of the lighting whenever I do so)

Nice to have, but not necessary:

Easy to disassemble (mainly the top frame and the bottom housing so that I can paint them)

Aluminum Frame

I'm not particular about the stock switches, keycaps or stabilizers as I'm planning to replace all of them anyway.

I'm also open to modding my own keyboard to make it feel and sound better, so I don't mind recommendations that require some effort.

I know that it's a lot to ask for, and if nothing exists that matches what I'm after I'd be willing to give up on the RGB North Facing LEDs.
My searching has led me to the Monsgeek M5 and the Keychron K10 Pro but they both have south facing LEDs to my knowledge, but I'm sure that there are other boards out there that I'm overlooking.

Keychron K10

https://www.amazon.com/Keychron-Hot-Swappable-Mechanical-Multitasking-Bluetooth/dp/B08MLBCVWM/

Does not seem to support QMK/VIA though.

Your "North Facing LED" requirement makes searching the already limited selection of 100% keyboard extra limiting.

Maybe the Gateron G Pro 3.0 switches will alleviate your "hot spot" south facing issue? They use a frosted window for the LED.

https://www.gateron.co/products/gateron-g-pro-3-0-switch-set

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |