Appropriate USB-C KVM for Mac/PC -> One screen & USB devices

Hello everybody,

I have an LG screen (LG 34WQ75C-B - WQHD IPS Curved) which includes a usb hub. It supports USB-C charging to my laptops and it works just fine with both my Macbook pro and my HP Zbook Power G10 (which needs 100W charging ability btw). When I want to switch computers I unplug the usb-c from one computer and plug  it to the other and it just works. The usb devices that I have connected behind my screen (in its hub) and the screen both transition quickly and seamlesly to the other computer. 

I was thinking of buying a USB-C KVM to have both of my laptops always connected there and with a single button press on the KVM to do the switch. But I find it very difficult to understand which KVM to buy. I found this which seemed great at the beginning and then in the fine letters it says that it doesn't support a macbook pro.

Searching further I couldn't find any other product that could :

a) reliably support macbooks,

b) reliably support for up to 100W charge, and quarantees that my usb-a devices connected to my screen usb hub would also be working,

c) has a decent price (no more than 150$)

Any ideas which products could fit my case?

Thank you very much.

Welcome to the forums!
My guess is that the reason your find wasn't MBP compatible is because it's just USBC while the MBP uses Thunderbolt. You're gonna struggle to find a TB switch for cheap
I found this for 240:
https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-DisplayPort-Thunderbolt-Compatible/dp/B0BW4N6776

5950X/4090FE primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

17 hours ago, OddOod said:

Welcome to the forums!
My guess is that the reason your find wasn't MBP compatible is because it's just USBC while the MBP uses Thunderbolt. You're gonna struggle to find a TB switch for cheap
I found this for 240:
https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-DisplayPort-Thunderbolt-Compatible/dp/B0BW4N6776

Thank you @OddOod 

Unfortunately that one doesn't ship to my country (NL) but you gave me a good tip to search for a TB / USB-c combination kvm if it exists 🙂 

Thanks again!