Am i in love

Yagyu

i cant stop thinking about a girl for a knew for 3 years but recently i have been thinking about her all the time wich i was not doing before, does that mean i felt in love with her ?

listen to your heart my boy.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Now my Good sir, Don't Go for a girl. Go for a GPU. They are worth it, They don't Whine that much and the GPU satisfies you when ever you want. And you need to Spend money on it once, and then your good.

If you need help on used parts, contact me. I'm an used enthusiast.

Open the spoiler to see some cool stuff!

Spoiler

My old/new tech Collection!

CPUs (11)

Intel Pentium III @ 733Mhz (Oldest of the Bunch)

Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.8Ghz (2002)

Intel Pentium 4 @ 3.0Ghz (2003)

AMD Sempron 64 2800+ @ 1.6Ghz (2004, Aug)

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ @ 2.2Ghz (2004, Jun)

2X Intel Xeon X5355 @ 2.66Ghz (2006, Q4)

Intel Pentium E2140 @ 1.6Ghz (2007, Q2)

Intel Xeon E5630 @ 2.53Ghz (2010, Q1)

Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @ 3Ghz (2008, Q1) (In use, @ 3.61Ghz)

Intel Pentium E6500 @ 2.93Ghz (2008, Q1)

GPUs (6)

Palit GeForce 6800 GS (Should be working, AGP 8X)

Club 3D GTS 450 (Working, PCI-e 16x)

Sapphire Radeon X800GTO (Working, PCI-e 16x)

Nvidia GeForce 4 (Last time worked, AGP 4X)

Nvidia GeForce FX (No idea, AGP 4X)

Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 OC (Semi-dead, PCI-e 16x)

Ram (1)

No idea of the brand or Socket (Whopping 16 Mb memory)

Cables (1)

CrossFire X Cable

Just now, PartyWire said:

Now my Good sir, Don't Go for a girl. Go for a GPU. They are worth it, They don't Whine that much and the GPU satisfies you when ever you want. And you need to Spend money on it once, and then your good.

My GPU does coil whine quite a bit when I have very high fps in menus and such, so I disagree!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

No but m8, I was in the same situation... I knew her for 3 years, Started dating one day, lost the love. ended yesterday.

Spoiler

CPUs (11)

GPUs (6)

Ram (1)

Cables (1)

CrossFire X Cable

1 minute ago, PartyWire said:

No but m8, I was in the same situation... I knew her for 3 years, Started dating one day, lost the love. ended yesterday.

damn

Just now, Yagyu said:

damn

It ain't worth it with a long time friend. keep it in the friend zone, No matter what your heart says. Don't listen to it. You'll be more heart broken when you break up, Better give up now It will be a lot less hurtful. Trust me.

Spoiler

CPUs (11)

GPUs (6)

Ram (1)

Cables (1)

CrossFire X Cable

5 minutes ago, Minibois said:

My GPU does coil whine quite a bit when I have very high fps in menus and such, so I disagree!

Well, Then it's your problem that you got a Whiner.

Spoiler

CPUs (11)

GPUs (6)

Ram (1)

Cables (1)

CrossFire X Cable

1 hour ago, Yagyu said:

i cant stop thinking about a girl for a knew for 3 years but recently i have been thinking about her all the time wich i was not doing before, does that mean i felt in love with her ?

I don't know if I would say in love... but you like her.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

1 hour ago, PartyWire said:

It ain't worth it with a long time friend. keep it in the friend zone, No matter what your heart says. Don't listen to it. You'll be more heart broken when you break up, Better give up now It will be a lot less hurtful. Trust me.

This in my opinion is bad advice.

Sure your friend might reject you, and sure it could ruin the friendship, but there are strategies to invoke to minimize the risk of the latter: Step one of which is to test her gently to see if she shows any interest - don't just scream "I LOVE YOU FOREVER" or some bullshit.

And if she says she wants to stay friends or something, just act like it was "no big deal". The biggest reason friendships are ruined when one confesses love to the other is that the one confessing the love makes this huge build up and goes "all or nothing", and when they are rejected, they get destroyed. It makes it incredibly uncomfortable for the other person to be around you afterwards if you do that.

But if you play it down, like "Hey it was a cool idea that we might be into each other, but since you're not, it was just a thought and no big deal" and then just act like you did before.

Anyway, rant aside,

2 hours ago, Yagyu said:

No you don't love her. What do you know about this girl? How good of friends are you? How much do you know each other and how close are you?

Basically, you like her. That's obvious. So now do something about it.

Worst case she says no. But if you don't ask, she'll never say yes.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Yes.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

34 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

This in my opinion is bad advice.

Sure your friend might reject you, and sure it could ruin the friendship, but there are strategies to invoke to minimize the risk of the latter: Step one of which is to test her gently to see if she shows any interest - don't just scream "I LOVE YOU FOREVER" or some bullshit.

And if she says she wants to stay friends or something, just act like it was "no big deal". The biggest reason friendships are ruined when one confesses love to the other is that the one confessing the love makes this huge build up and goes "all or nothing", and when they are rejected, they get destroyed. It makes it incredibly uncomfortable for the other person to be around you afterwards if you do that.

But if you play it down, like "Hey it was a cool idea that we might be into each other, but since you're not, it was just a thought and no big deal" and then just act like you did before.

Anyway, rant aside,

No you don't love her. What do you know about this girl? How good of friends are you? How much do you know each other and how close are you?

Basically, you like her. That's obvious. So now do something about it.

Worst case she says no. But if you don't ask, she'll never say yes.

damn thank you a lot for this advice ! im going to keep things like they are right now and not doing anuthing stupid

No, it's an emotion too complex for Drak3 to explain to you squishies.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

ive known a girl for 14 years who i initially had a relationship with. it was a long distance relationship of about 500 miles and we only ever met once over our 3 year relationship. i still think about her alot and get jealous when i think of how she may do with her next partner, none of who she was ever with for as long as we were. were very close friends still, but it doesnt make things any easier. shell even hit me up occasionally and let me know how she still feels for me sometimes

in my opinion, it sounds like love...or more of a want-to-love

13 hours ago, Yagyu said:

That is being in love, which is also called a crush. You should probably ask her out cause otherwise you will always wonder what could have been, however, be prepared that most crushes probably aren't mutual and you might get turned down. 

I fall in love easily but I still regret every time I didn't give it a try. 

You're asking for love advice on a tech forum? 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

On 9/10/2017 at 1:54 PM, Yagyu said:

No it's not love. Just rub one out you'll feel better. :P

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Yes... If you couldn't help but keep thinking about someone , you are in love. 

Also if you think about someone and smile like an idiot, you are definitely in love. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

On 10/09/2017 at 6:54 PM, Yagyu said:

Just found a song that fits in perfectly with what you are thinking about, enjoy :)

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

I can tell you this, love is a lot more than basic attraction.
Love is something that is built off attraction, it happens as you get to know someone.
From what you've said in OP, I'd say no, not yet. Strongly attracted, yes. In love? No.

On 9/10/2017 at 0:30 PM, PartyWire said:

I second this, can back it up with personal experience.

Also here's a really helpful article.
https://kidshelpphone.ca/article/what-love-welcome-world-dating-0

P.S: You may be asking in the wrong place. :^)
This is a tech forum after all, mostly populated with people <16 years old.

I make bad life decisions.

You're only truly in love if you spend a large sum of money on the person :P when person > money that's love.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

You're in love like two electrons, bruh! 

Oh, wait... 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

you're not in love, you just hit puberty. theres a difference.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Like Magnus Walkers always says, "go with your gut feeling!"

low_56d3fdd0c7e10.jpg.c7c9addde6b9e75b098c50c93a181887.jpg

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX