Trump has won

NTDaws
1 minute ago, revsilverspine said:

As an European pondering the move to Can-a-duh, I'm going to large-format print this and frame it as a starting kit for when I decide to make the move.

Sorry for plagiarizing, eh.

I'll use it in the deportation packages I'm selling here. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

7 minutes ago, Stefan1024 said:

snip

Well you can look at it that way or you can look at it this way, people were tired of Obama's policies, didn't like Clinton's policies and were annoyed that they were belittled whenever they criticized Obama so they spoke with their vote.

Also we have checks an balances to help limit power so fear not

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Awesome. Good election. Wonderful result. Its late I'm tired, I'm going to bed.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

9 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Well you can look at it that way or you can look at it this way, people were tired of Obama's policies, didn't like Clinton's policies and were annoyed that they were belittled whenever they criticized Obama so they spoke with their vote.

Obama's more popular than Trump. But Clinton and Trump are both hated by everyone outside their base.

4 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Oh Trump is not stupid, he knows exactly what the people like to hear. But the humans are egoistic and crual by nature and the leaders should figth against this and not supporting it.

Also I'm in Switzerland, I don't minde if the US breakes down.

As for the unhappy people: voting for a protest candidate is fine, but the person have to be able to do it better. We had for some times now: a populist critisize the current system and got to power, but when he is in charge he backess down or do it worse that the one he critisized.

This it the only thing bothring me.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

can we get a poll how many people are moving to canada now since trump won

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

25 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Copy pasted but still

To my American Friends: before you all move to Canada tomorrow, I want to point out a few things:
1. Thanksgiving is in October
2. We wear toques not stocking caps or beanies
3. Our beer is stronger so be responsible
4. Our bacon and maple syrup is way better
5. Eh, by, and buddy are terms of endearment, embrace them!
6. We have pop not soda and iced tea is not sweet tea.
7. Pizza has toppings UNDERNEATH the cheese as the lord intended. 
8. Tim Hortons!
9. Leave your gun and bring a shovel! (it snows.. A lot) 
10. You must learn how to play hockey
11. Get ready to apologize, for everything! Even if someone bumps into you, YOU still say sorry to them. Sorry. 
12. We spell things properly, like colour and favourite. 
Welcome Home to the greatest nation! Enjoy the poutine, free healthcare and 18 hours of darkness in the winter.

Oh, Canada. We love our beaver. :)

you forgot

• better money
  • metric system

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

2 minutes ago, Stefan1024 said:

Oh Trump is not stupid, he knows exactly what the people like to hear. But the humans are egoistic and crual by nature and the leaders should figth against this and not supporting it.

Also I'm in Switzerland, I don't minde if the US breakes down.

As for the unhappy people: voting for a protest candidate is fine, but the person have to be able to do it better. We had for some times now: a populist critisize the current system and got to power, but when he is in charge he backess down or do it worse that the one he critisized.

If rationalization has not worked yet, it won't work now.

Supporters of Trump think he is something different than the rest (corrupt bodies).  He won't be, but will act like he is.

1 minute ago, Sakkura said:

Obama's more popular than Trump. But Clinton and Trump are both hated by everyone outside their base.

Based on polls yes, but based on polls Trump was behind so meh we'll find out down the line as hindsight is 20/20

1 minute ago, Stefan1024 said:

Well as you said Trump isn't stupid so my guess is he'll heed his advisers advice as he wants to be considered great, and screwing up destroys his ultimate goal of being admired. He'll push for reforms and congress will likely allow them due to the populist vibe but most things like foreign policy will be handled by others.

No man rules alone after all.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

2 hours ago, akela said:

@DutchTexan must be so physced right now

Trump 2020 

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

GPU — AMD RX 7900 XTX - XFX Speedster Merc 310 Black Edition - 24GB GDDR6

Monitor — Acer Predator XB271HU - 2560x1440 165Hz IPS 4ms

CPU Cooler — Noctua NH-D15

Motherboard — Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX V2

Memory — 32GB G.Skill Flare X5 - 6000mHz CL32

Storage — WD Black - 2TB HDD

— Seagate SkyHawk - 2TB HDD

— Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB SSD

— WD Blue - 500GB M.2 SSD

— Samsung 990 PRO w/HS - 4TB M.2 SSD

Case — Fractal Design Define R6 TG

PSU — EVGA SuperNOVA G3 - 850W 80+ Gold 

Case Fans — 2(120mm) Noctua NF-F12 PWM - exhaust

— 3(140mm) Noctua NF-A14 PWM - intake

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

Headphones — Sennheiser HD600

Extras — Glorious PC Gaming Race - Mouse Wrist Rest  

— Glorious PC Gaming Race - XXL Extended Mouse Pad - 36" x 18"

— Max Keyboard Flacon-20 keypad - Cherry MX blue switches

1 hour ago, Stefan1024 said:

IMHO, the average Joe is too much controlled by emotion and short sigthed(sighted), so [American citizens] not really qualified to vote.

You're right. That's exactly why Hillary received more than 20% of the popular vote.

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

GPU — AMD RX 7900 XTX - XFX Speedster Merc 310 Black Edition - 24GB GDDR6

Monitor — Acer Predator XB271HU - 2560x1440 165Hz IPS 4ms

CPU Cooler — Noctua NH-D15

Motherboard — Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX V2

Memory — 32GB G.Skill Flare X5 - 6000mHz CL32

Storage — WD Black - 2TB HDD

— Seagate SkyHawk - 2TB HDD

— Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB SSD

— WD Blue - 500GB M.2 SSD

— Samsung 990 PRO w/HS - 4TB M.2 SSD

Case — Fractal Design Define R6 TG

PSU — EVGA SuperNOVA G3 - 850W 80+ Gold 

Case Fans — 2(120mm) Noctua NF-F12 PWM - exhaust

— 3(140mm) Noctua NF-A14 PWM - intake

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

Headphones — Sennheiser HD600

Extras — Glorious PC Gaming Race - Mouse Wrist Rest  

— Glorious PC Gaming Race - XXL Extended Mouse Pad - 36" x 18"

— Max Keyboard Flacon-20 keypad - Cherry MX blue switches

4 hours ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

How can it be rigged while Trump wins at the same time? That's not how rigging works...

You see this is how losing works.

If Hillary won, Trump supporters would have blamed rigging.

Since Trump won, lots of Hillary/non-Trump supports are blaming rigging.

That's just how it works. I just hope that Trump pulls a Coolidge and lets people do their own thing and generally keep the peace.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.7 GHz

GPU: XFX GTS RX580 4GB

Cooling: Corsair h100i

Mobo: Asus z97-A 

RAM: 4x8 GB 1600 MHz Corsair Vengence

PSU: Corsair HX850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Tempered glass edition

Display: LG 29UM68-P

Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK FX RGB

Mouse: Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum

Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX

@DeadEyePsycho

Actually a programmer who worked on the voting machines admitted that they are rigged to favour one canditate over another.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

24 minutes ago, Litargirio said:

@DeadEyePsycho

Actually a programmer who worked on the voting machines admitted that they are rigged to favour one canditate over another.

OK, watched the video. I guess we wait for the exit polls and time will tell.

EDIT: I actually have seen this before, but assumed (possibly a stupid assumption) that since this interview measures were probably taken to prevent voter fraud of this nature considering the severity of this claim. This is why I was an early voter...

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.7 GHz

GPU: XFX GTS RX580 4GB

Cooling: Corsair h100i

Mobo: Asus z97-A 

RAM: 4x8 GB 1600 MHz Corsair Vengence

PSU: Corsair HX850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Tempered glass edition

Display: LG 29UM68-P

Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK FX RGB

Mouse: Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum

Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX

1 hour ago, Misanthrope said:

So Democracy only works when your choice wins? You really don't understand what Democracy means then.

It works great to finde the desire of most people. But it fails sometimes by finding the best solution.

Now we get in trouble, because what is "the best" as this is subjektive. Only time will tell how it works out.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

Just now, Stefan1024 said:

It works great to finde the desire of most people. But it fails sometimes by finding the best solution.

Now we get in trouble, because what is "the best" as this is subjektive. Only time will tell how it works out.

So you then condone either anarchy or fascism.

-------

Current Rig

-------

52 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

So you then condone either anarchy or fascism.

Actually I favour a dictatur IF the person in charge makes reasonable decisions, because a dictature can react much faster than a democraticity. Take the EU for example. It takes forever and a day to change something and the result is often a compromise.

The difficult point in a dictature is to finde the rigth leader and how to get rid of one if he or she is bad. This is not solved so far. But china has found a way that somehow works. This not realy a democraticity, but for such a big country you have to have an gouvernment that can act.

IMOH democraticity can be dangerours as the selfishness of people can lead to suppression of minoritys. But as long as the judge can stop such rules from implementing it's fine.

Shit he won

The votes are so wrong

The geek himself.

6 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Im ready too.... Ready to embrace all the Americans who come

Well, when the Canadian immigration it is down, you know the population is gonna rise a shitload in Canada.

The geek himself.

5 hours ago, DutchTexan said:

Trump 2020 

NO KANYE 2020

Trump Is poison, and the only way to not take damage from it was Bernie.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

5 hours ago, ATFink said:

You see this is how losing works.

If Hillary won, Trump supporters would have blamed rigging.

Since Trump won, lots of Hillary/non-Trump supports are blaming rigging.

That's just how it works. I just hope that Trump pulls a Coolidge and lets people do their own thing and generally keep the peace.

Maybe. I was a Hillary supporter, but the elections weren't rigged. Trump won, America lost. Hopefully he fuck America up so much that there's a complete dem

Reform and they sort their shit out. 

- snip-

8 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

bernie sanders would have won in a landslide

No doubt, a lot of my age group would of voted if he ran.

That one thing I noticed down here, not many of the 20-30 age group voting.

8 hours ago, Ktk said:

Well, now that it's basically a lock, the only thing we have left is optimism in a rep-controlled congress. I want to be impressed by Trump. Please prove the haters wrong and do well for the U.S. as a whole. Let's get this moving.

To people who are disappointed: hate is not the answer. People earnestly voted for Trump.

Actually, a lot of the States where tight runs.  Many where running both candidates at 45% to 44% or so.  The country is heavily split on this.  Only a few States where landslide victories.  Heck, Utah was almost split between three.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU