Trump has won

NTDaws
6 hours ago, Litargirio said:

@DeadEyePsycho

Actually a programmer who worked on the voting machines admitted that they are rigged to favour one canditate over another.

It's been widely known for a while now that the machines are vulnerable to tampering. I don't see how that pertains to the presidential race though considering the public vote doesn't matter.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

7 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

So Democracy only works when your choice wins? You really don't understand what Democracy means then.

It's a bitter pill to swallow but there is no doubt about this election considering he won the popular vote too.

Just now, SteveGrabowski0 said:

God damnit Clinton actually won the popular vote. Fuck this country.

yup

these votes are rigged. as in wrong.

12 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

yup

The geek himself.

9 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Why is Trump a president in the USA 

because the Clintons

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d  Motherboard:  Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite  RAM:  Vengeance 2 x 16GB DDR5 6000   GPU:  Zotac RTX 4090

Storage:  M.2 Samsung Evo 860 TB / Samsung Evo 840 500GB   Case:  be quiet Dark Base 900   PSU: Corsair SHIFT RM1000x  Display:  ASUS AW3423DW QD-OLED 34" 3440x1440 Ultrawide w/ GSYNC

1 hour ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Because Americans only found him slightly more shitty than Clinton.

That's pretty much how I view it too. It's not so much that Trump won this election, but Hillary lost it. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Because Americans only found him slightly more shitty than Clinton.

You mean

Because Americans only found him (being Trump) slightly <LESS> (not more) shitty than Clinton.

Both candidates were bad. Clinton the two faced lying p.o.s. or Trump.

15 hours ago, Dawson Wehage said:

shit guys trump won

those votes are wrong

Please change the title to

"shit trump has won, now what?"

10 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Please change the title to

"shit trump has won, now what?"

changed

The geek himself.

11 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

You mean

Because Americans only found him (being Trump) slightly <LESS> (not more) shitty than Clinton.

Both candidates were bad. Clinton the two faced lying p.o.s. or Trump.

No, Americans only found Trump slightly more shitty then Clinton, which is why Clinton only got 200,000 more votes than Trump last night.

8 hours ago, Stefan1024 said:

Actually I favour a dictatur IF the person in charge makes reasonable decisions, because a dictature can react much faster than a democraticity. Take the EU for example. It takes forever and a day to change something and the result is often a compromise.

The difficult point in a dictature is to finde the rigth leader and how to get rid of one if he or she is bad. This is not solved so far. But china has found a way that somehow works. This not realy a democraticity, but for such a big country you have to have an gouvernment that can act.

IMOH democraticity can be dangerours as the selfishness of people can lead to suppression of minoritys. But as long as the judge can stop such rules from implementing it's fine.

Are you really fromteh same country as Rousseau? I guess Switzerland isn't what it used to be. In any case, the EU isn't precisely democratic. Each country may have more or less democratic institutions, but EU level decisions will be more agile if it was more democratic, i.e., if the EC was replaced by an actual executive elected by direct vote and the European Parliament had an actual saying on important things. What makes the EU sluggish is the general unwillingness to place sovereignty, hence decision power, in the EU, whatever the institutional arrangement.

Now, regarding the "surprises" of 2016, maybe it's time to acknowledge we've been living in a world we don't want to admit for a while. It's not just that large portions of the population are angry, tired or disappointed, it's also the vagueness of the source of this feeling and a childish attitude towards it. We're someone comfortable being the baby that doesn't fully understand why he's feeling pain, or hunger, or why mommy isn't paying attention, and may as well self-righteously smash his favorite toy in the ground like it's suppose to accomplish something. At the end of the day, such is the nature of "protest votes": the reality is that you can only vote for a candidate or party, but we convince ourselves hating something else is enough of a reason to cast our vote, even if we don't truly support that option. "We're sending a message", like the baby is sending his irrational message by smashing his toy or crying his lungs out. And I don't think this applies just to Trump/Brexit supporters, the rest of us may exhibit this behavior in different situations. Some Clinton voters may as well just be "anti-Trump protest voters". It's this general pattern according to which who needs thought when we have feelings, who needs reason when we have opinions. You find it in reactionary Trump voters, you find it in PC activists, you find it in fanboy wars. Maybe it's time to think how we became this way as a society.

For those who watched Black Mirror (and if you haven't, by all means, I recommend it), our Waldo Moment is finally here: what are we going to do about it?

I had a post criticizing Trump's campaign strategy before and I'm 100% willing to acknowledge being wrong: his supporters (more white educated than expected by big media, polls) turned up hard across the country, specifically in states like WI MI PA OH VA, and there was a very high response in FL too despite the higher minority % in early voting which I thought would be enough. People wanted change they failed to see in Clinton.

You can troll about politics on the Internet, but these are millions of people voting for change in their lives. Knowing people on both sides of the political spectrum helps.

Now what? Probably not much, don't people remember how people voted for Obama in #HOPE for change, and after 8 years of Obama, the people in those states that swung red this year, by and large, haven't seen the change they were hoping for. You have to wonder what change Trump will bring, because he's really not like the typical Republican in Congress.

Current: i7 990x / GTX 950 / 12 GB RAM / Micro ATX

Waiting for the next amazing Mini ITX case!

1 hour ago, SurvivorNVL said:

I've never been so happy in my life.  Even AMD dying couldn't bring me this much joy.

I get that you meant this as a joke but I would cry if AMD died... That would mean Intel and Nvidia have monopolies in their respective fields. Which only hurts consumers.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

2 minutes ago, The Dark Swordsman said:

I hope we can all agree:

Clinton was a better choice no matter what. Trump may not completely destroy this nation, but Clinton would have done less damage.

People say there would be a war against russia if she was voted in.

The geek himself.

i feel like trump may be assassinated,

The geek himself.

Well, for giggles I decided to see if Humon came up with a new comic for this.

I was not disappointed.

http://satwcomic.com/makeover-of-2016

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

40 minutes ago, The Dark Swordsman said:

I hope we can all agree:

Clinton was a better choice no matter what. Trump may not completely destroy this nation, but Clinton would have done less damage.

Clinton is a criminal and should be in prison. I'm glad she lost. I hope her political career ends so she can go away to an island and spend all that delicious Saudi Arabia donation money.

I used to be quite active here.

1 minute ago, Kobathor said:

Clinton is a criminal and should be in prison. I'm glad she lost. I hope her political career ends so she can go away to an island and spend all that delicious Saudi Arabia donation money.

obama is way better then them though that's for sure.

The geek himself.

No, Americans only found Trump slightly more shitty then Clinton, which is why Clinton only got 200,000 more votes than Trump last night.

Actually that more so has to do with how big and partisan california is than anything else

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful