Trump has won

NTDaws

Now what?

Well first we drain the swamp (Hillary, Soros, Podesta, Huma, Weiner? You're next!) and then we MAGA by improving our borders, reducing spending, fixing our healthcare, reclaiming jobs from foreign countries, improving foreign relationships (already started!), protecting our constitutional rights (crybabies paid no attention), giving equality to our LGBT+ and minority brothers and sisters, take care of our veterans, and more.

We're already on our way with the things that have happened since Trump because President-Elect. Just look at TPP, NAFTA, DOW record high, illegals hoping to immigrate to Canada and more. B|

Even God (or nature if you will) is sending us a pro-Trump message:

T2F3DZc.jpg

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

On 13.11.2016 at 3:21 PM, Albatross said:

Now what?

Well first we drain the swamp (Hillary, Soros, Podesta, Huma, Weiner? You're next!) and then we MAGA by improving our borders, reducing spending, fixing our healthcare, reclaiming jobs from foreign countries, improving foreign relationships (already started!), protecting our constitutional rights (crybabies paid no attention), giving equality to our LGBT+ and minority brothers and sisters, take care of our veterans, and more.

We're already on our way with the things that have happened since Trump because President-Elect. Just look at TPP, NAFTA, DOW record high, illegals hoping to immigrate to Canada and more. B|

Even God (or nature if you will) is sending us a pro-Trump message:

T2F3DZc.jpg

When he is done with the USA send him to Europe. We need some serious cleaning too.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

8 minutes ago, Ryan_Van_Mass said:

lets face it we are all screwed 

Hillary's actively been working towards a war with Russia, in which case, Russia's screwed unless they turn to nuclear weapons, in which case, everyone is very screwed. Now instead, since Trump won the election, the United States are going to be peaceful towards and cooperating with Russia. Peace! How terrible!

Nay, we want WAAARRRRRR! WITH NUKES! Don't we all?

1 minute ago, Tosa said:

Hillary's actively been working towards a war with Russia, in which case, Russia's screwed unless they turn to nuclear weapons, in which case, everyone is very screwed. Now instead, since Trump won the election, the United States are going to be peaceful towards and cooperating with Russia. Peace! How terrible!

that is true but i worry how easy trump can freak out and what that might cause a war.

i think we can all agree that this will be an interesting next 4 years for the US

50 minutes ago, Ryan_Van_Mass said:

that is true but i worry how easy trump can freak out and what that might cause a war.

i think we can all agree that this will be an interesting next 4 years for the US

Yeah, it'll be interesting, but saying we're screwed? If he's freaking out, it'll probably be his experienced advisors making the decisions. I don't think there's any need to be worried.

For better and for worse, he'll probably judge everything from an economic perspective; He'll probably be good for the American economy, then the next president can make up for his mistakes. Hell, that'll probably be how the next president will get elected.

9 minutes ago, Tosa said:

For better and for worse, he'll probably judge everything from an economic perspective

Fingers crossed not at the expense of the poor

3 minutes ago, Mug said:

Fingers crossed not at the expense of the poor

I believe one of his goals are to "make america great again" by strenghtening the population's spending power, which includes the lower class. "Poor" may just be people who's doing well enough, but has an income that's less than average. Well, that's the outcome I optimistically believe in.

2 hours ago, Tosa said:

Thats, imo, the only good thing about a trump presidency. 

- snip-

1 hour ago, Tosa said:

I believe one of his goals are to "make america great again" by strenghtening the population's spending power, which includes the lower class. "Poor" may just be people who's doing well enough, but has an income that's less than average. Well, that's the outcome I optimistically believe in.

... why dont you look at policies instead of being optomistic off of his slogan.

can we legalise rape? Obamas tag line is "yes we can," so im optomistic.

- snip-

4 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

... why dont you look at policies instead of being optomistic off of his slogan.

can we legalise rape? Obamas tag line is "yes we can," so im optomistic.

I just thought the slogan fitted in there. I'm not interpreting anything off the slogan itself.

Also, since when was legally raping a thing to be optimistic about?

Ever since Trump was called as the Presidential elect, he's gotten far more modest, and I think that's a real good thing. Trump was brash to lure people in, and I don't blame him.

In the end, we'll see how he pulls these next 4 years off. Multiple leaders from around the world are ready to restore relations under Trump, the stock market closed at a record high, and his plans don't seem that ridiculous. Also, I'm fine with his stance on gay marriage.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

So Bill and Hillary apparently had a falling out:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935800/Days-losing-election-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-sceaming-match-blame-flagging-campaign-ex-president-angry-threw-phone-roof-Arkansas-penthouse.html

No matter what you think about the guy, if what is said here about Bill Clinton is correct, he knew from the very start how Hillary could've won this and was apparently ignored by everyone.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

1 hour ago, Urishima said:

So Bill and Hillary apparently had a falling out:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935800/Days-losing-election-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-sceaming-match-blame-flagging-campaign-ex-president-angry-threw-phone-roof-Arkansas-penthouse.html

No matter what you think about the guy, if what is said here about Bill Clinton is correct, he knew from the very start how Hillary could've won this and was apparently ignored by everyone.

There is an anger Problem in the Clinton Family.

Here a post that claim its "the moment hillary knew she lost"

You cant stump the Trump, Bitch ?

cb04b6890cc4cd43.png

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

6 hours ago, Tosa said:

Cooperating with Russia?

No, Trump will say, "How may I serve you, Master Putin?"

We wait and see what happens....Heck maybe some of the negative stuff he said was to draw people in and get attention 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

11 hours ago, Tosa said:

I just thought the slogan fitted in there. I'm not interpreting anything off the slogan itself.

Also, since when was legally raping a thing to be optimistic about?

It was sarcastic example, but Trumpll destroy The economy. His isolationist import tax will fuck US businesses, and his tax cuts, while giving the market a quick injection of cash, will only lead to bad degradation of infrastructure. But then again, this man changes his rhetoric on the turn of a dime so you can never be sure. 

- snip-

13 hours ago, Deli said:

Cooperating with Russia?

No, Trump will say, "How may I serve you, Master Putin?"

The US and NATO already has Russia by their balls. If anything, Putin will be a puppet of Trump. 

1 hour ago, Tosa said:

The US and NATO already has Russia by their balls. If anything, Putin will be a puppet of Trump. 

Or, crazy Idea, no one has nobody by the ballz and we all start becoming friends to safe this doomed planet?

14 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Or, crazy Idea, no one has nobody by the ballz and we all start becoming friends to safe this doomed planet?

Accurate on the italics, wishful thinking on the underlined.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Career Racist Jeff Sessions Is Donald Trump's Pick For Attorney General. Sorry cant be very optimistic going forward with this pick for AG 

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.