Trump has won

NTDaws

Clinton has better policies for what the country needs and the political experience to be in office. Trump has a few decent policies and no real political experience.

The fact of them being corrupt, racist, sexist, etc. doesn't matter. The government is designed to prevent corruption and dictatorship. Also, the Executive Branch doesn't hold all the power, if anything, they hold less power. There are so many people that are involved, not even on a Federal level, but also on a State, County, and District level.

Either of them could've pulled some background stuff, but the chance that it would be caught is far greater than none.

1 minute ago, The Dark Swordsman said:

political experience

^^^LMFAO, what "political experience" does Hillary have?

1 minute ago, The Dark Swordsman said:

The government is designed to prevent corruption

Wow, there has been corruption for a very long time.

Hey If I were to campaign my moto would be "Make Blue Great Again"

Sorry for this irrelevant post but maybe I can cheer up some people and drag Americans from this politcal nonsense

12 hours ago, JoeyDM said:

Well Bill managed to get elected.

Bill Murray? Bill Gates? 

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

^^^LMFAO, what "political experience" does Hillary have?

Wow, there has been corruption for a very long time.

Have you ever done a Google search? Picked up a book? Gone to Middle School? I guess not.

There can still be corruption, but none that would completely ruin the country in one swift strike. If I were to guess, the worst corruption that may have happened was a rigged election because of a serious threat from Russia.

4 minutes ago, The Dark Swordsman said:

Have you ever done a Google search? Picked up a book? Gone to Middle School? I guess not.

There can still be corruption, but none that would completely ruin the country in one swift strike. If I were to guess, the worst corruption that may have happened was a rigged election because of a serious threat from Russia.

What experience does she have that is positive?

If a campaign is connect to Russia, that would be the Clinton Campaign. 

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

GPU — AMD RX 7900 XTX - XFX Speedster Merc 310 Black Edition - 24GB GDDR6

Monitor — Acer Predator XB271HU - 2560x1440 165Hz IPS 4ms

CPU Cooler — Noctua NH-D15

Motherboard — Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX V2

Memory — 32GB G.Skill Flare X5 - 6000mHz CL32

Storage — WD Black - 2TB HDD

— Seagate SkyHawk - 2TB HDD

— Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB SSD

— WD Blue - 500GB M.2 SSD

— Samsung 990 PRO w/HS - 4TB M.2 SSD

Case — Fractal Design Define R6 TG

PSU — EVGA SuperNOVA G3 - 850W 80+ Gold 

Case Fans — 2(120mm) Noctua NF-F12 PWM - exhaust

— 3(140mm) Noctua NF-A14 PWM - intake

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

Headphones — Sennheiser HD600

Extras — Glorious PC Gaming Race - Mouse Wrist Rest  

— Glorious PC Gaming Race - XXL Extended Mouse Pad - 36" x 18"

— Max Keyboard Flacon-20 keypad - Cherry MX blue switches

13 minutes ago, The Dark Swordsman said:

Clinton has better policies for what the country needs and the political experience to be in office. Trump has a few decent policies and no real political experience.

The fact of them being corrupt, racist, sexist, etc. doesn't matter. The government is designed to prevent corruption and dictatorship. Also, the Executive Branch doesn't hold all the power, if anything, they hold less power. There are so many people that are involved, not even on a Federal level, but also on a State, County, and District level.

Either of them could've pulled some background stuff, but the chance that it would be caught is far greater than none.

Clinton's polices are exactly why people voted against her. You need to step out of your socially-conditioned, corporate propaganda echochamber

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

8 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

No, Americans only found Trump slightly more shitty then Clinton, which is why Clinton only got 200,000 more votes than Trump last night.

To be fair even with better electoral systems (and the US system is one of the worst) you can still run into this problem. Unless it's a flat popular vote across the country it'll be possible for something like this to happen. Even in a proportional voting system designed specifically to avoid this sort of thing can end up with this sort of result. Though that sort of system would more likely have resulted in the Libertarians having to pick for you......

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Trump won Arizona. Now 290 electoral votes 

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

27 minutes ago, DutchTexan said:

Trump won Arizona. Now 290 electoral votes 

No one cares. Only care about Trump being the top dog instead of Hitlery.

49 minutes ago, skywake said:

To be fair even with better electoral systems (and the US system is one of the worst) you can still run into this problem. Unless it's a flat popular vote across the country it'll be possible for something like this to happen. Even in a proportional voting system designed specifically to avoid this sort of thing can end up with this sort of result. Though that sort of system would more likely have resulted in the Libertarians having to pick for you......

Fuck the United States. In the last five presidential elections the Republicans have won the popular vote one fucking time, in 2004. They won the election three out of the five times. I hate my country so much.

Just now, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Fuck the United States. In the last five presidential elections the Republicans have won the popular vote one fucking time, in 2004. They won the election three out the five times. I hate my country so much.

The country will move forward.  Trump's admin will move a few steps backward.  The SCOTUS appointments could hurt for a long while.  GOP bullshit can't fly forever.  All the country is to them is exceptionalism, war, and religion... I don't think I am leaving anything out.  That is some basic shit.

Anyone who says that trump has no experience with politics does not know their history.

This is only a small part he has played.

Please ignore the title of the video its retarded.

The thing is trump has been saying the same thing since the early 80's. He has been very consistent for the last 30 years with his message of government corruption, taxes and immigration. The only reason people are making a fuss now is because he finally decided to actually run for president instead of harping for someone else to do the job.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

41 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Fuck the United States. In the last five presidential elections the Republicans have won the popular vote one fucking time, in 2004. They won the election three out of the five times. I hate my country so much.

But that's a pretty selective sample. IMO there are plenty of issues with the US system but this one isn't high on the list of issues. The fact that the turnout was so low is an issue. The fact that FPTP meant that ~5% of the vote was tossed in the bin is an issue. The fact that a party that was behind by <0.5% nationally wins because of victories in key states? That's not as big an issue.

Going back to Australia as an example again. Our least representative result in recent history would have been 1998. The Liberal/National Coalition won 39% of the vote, the Labor party won 40%. When preferences were counted the LNP got 49%, Labor got 51% on a two party preferred basis. But the LNP won 80-67 because Labor won more votes in areas where they were already popular. But despite that, it was hard to complain about the result too much. Because our voting system doesn't suffer from most of the other things that makes the US system a bit broken. We have a voter turnout >95%, preferential voting and a national independent electoral commission that draws the boundaries, runs the election and does the counting.

And on a different note. The party who was a large part of that 1998 Senate? One of those third parties government had to negotiate with. They are today drinking champagne in celebration of Donald Trump's victory. So don't blame the system for this because there is support for this kind of thing globally. It's just that in most other democracies they exist as a third party and don't control all branches of government.......

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

44 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

The thing is trump has been saying the same thing since the early 80's. He has been very consistent for the last 30 years with his message of government corruption, taxes and immigration. The only reason people are making a fuss now is because he finally decided to actually run for president instead of harping for someone else to do the job.

Of course. If I start saying we should focus on preparing ourselves for the advent of our reptilian lords, no one will pay attention. If 30 years later I manage to become one of the two main candidates to POTUS with the same speech, everyone will draw a lot of attention to it.

what if trump was mr.anderson from the matrix? Mr. Anderson we've been expecting u.

The geek himself.

13 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Only care about Trump being the top dog instead of Hitlery.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

3 hours ago, Dawson Wehage said:

what if trump was mr.anderson from the matrix? Mr. Anderson we've been expecting u.

xD Lol, do you mean what if he was Agent Smith?

Mr. Anderson is Neo. 

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -