Deciding which budget tws earbuds to buy

Nitr0_AC
Go to solution Solved by Cocococo,
3 hours ago, Nitr0_AC said:

What about the edifier or marshall? Are they like overpriced because of their name?

Edifier has never impressed me with their products, Marshall are only "good" if you're buying amateur guitar equipment, their headphones have always sucked. Moondrop Space Travel are pretty well liked in the IEM community, same for the company (the Para headphones are everything I want in a $300 headphone) 

Currently saving money to buy some at under 30 dollars. 
My current picks are:
- Marshall Minor 3 
- Edifier X3 Lite
- Moondrop Space Travel 
- SoundPETS Free 2
If you could suggest more or which one of these I should get, that would be helpful so I can narrow it down. My use case for this is for commuting and when I'm not at home.

I would blindly recommend the Moondrop Space Travel because they knock it out of the park every time with their wired IEMs.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

5 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

I would blindly recommend the Moondrop Space Travel because they knock it out of the park every time with their wired IEMs.

Quality are the same as wireless or nah?

Space Travel are the only good option for this tight of a budget, they sound pretty good 

5 hours ago, Cocococo said:

Space Travel are the only good option for this tight of a budget, they sound pretty good 

What about the edifier or marshall? Are they like overpriced because of their name?

3 hours ago, Nitr0_AC said:

Edifier has never impressed me with their products, Marshall are only "good" if you're buying amateur guitar equipment, their headphones have always sucked. Moondrop Space Travel are pretty well liked in the IEM community, same for the company (the Para headphones are everything I want in a $300 headphone)