Trump has won

NTDaws
4 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Actually that more so has to do with how big and partisan california is than anything else

Well, not really, that's the thing with popular vote counting, every vote counts the same, regardless of its location. At the end of the day, 59M+ Americans voted for each candidate throughout the country. California or Kansas, they are American all the same.

I don't think anyone found Trump "slightly worse" than Clinton, though: it's seems to me more like a slightly different amount of people considered one candidate much worse than the other (although I guess there must be some voters with similar dislike for both).

8 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Actually that more so has to do with how big and partisan california is than anything else

And Trump ran the score up in his partisan districts too, except those votes actually mattered.

11 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Well, not really, that's the thing with popular vote counting, every vote counts the same, regardless of its location. At the end of the day, 59M+ Americans voted for each candidate throughout the country. California or Kansas, they are American all the same.

I don't think anyone found Trump "slightly worse" than Clinton, though: it's seems to me more like a slightly different amount of people considered one candidate much worse than the other (although I guess there must be some voters with similar dislike for both).

My point was more along the lines of many Republicans in CA don't bother showing up since they can't win so why bother, this is true of many smaller Republican states but the big red state Texas doesn't have the same affliction and CA is massive even when compare to Texas

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Just now, AresKrieger said:

My point was more along the lines of many Republicans in CA don't bother showing up since they can't win so why bother, this is true of many smaller Republican states but the big red state Texas doesn't have the same affliction and CA is massive even when compare to Texas

Ah, I see. Yes, that's a good point: due to the nature of the system, there will be a lot of hidden minority votes in states with predictable winners.

17 hours ago, shadowbyte said:

why would we elect a rapist who lies in almost every word he speaks

Well Bill managed to get elected.

Just now, JoeyDM said:

Well Bill managed to get elected.

Yeah, but no one heard about his rapings until he was in office.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

15 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

:P

Well, they're wrong xD 

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

17 hours ago, gamerking said:

him deporting all the ones Obama let in will improve it . no offense to the some good ones he did let let in 99% arnt worth what they weigh. we didnt have armed bank robbers before him or people breaking into stores and yanking safes out with trucks .

You are kiding right?

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

4 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

No, Americans only found Trump slightly more shitty then Clinton, which is why Clinton only got 200,000 more votes than Trump last night.

Oh this is the "Popular Vote" finish line as apposed to Electorate College/Vote finish line.

Trump is going to end up winning by an even larger margin. He will most likely win Arizona and Michigan; those two states and New Hampshire have STILL not been officially called. Hillary will end up gaining 4 and Trump will end up gaining 27 electoral votes. Putting the final score at 232 vs 306.

He will end up with over 300 electoral votes, which is officially a fuck ton more than any media source ever predicted/admitted. 

As I have said many times over the past year. People vote for Trump, becasue they have been paying attention. Those who followed the election closely and those who followed the media closely vote entirely different than one another.

The argument that Hillary has won the popular vote, even if it is true(isn't), means nothing becasue as a constitutional republic, states can abide by different laws than other states. Of course there is the supremacy clause, but America actually called the United States of America for reason.  So, it is not just about total votes, it's about landmass, states, counties, regions, the representation of space, representation of federal influence etc.  now.PNGfinal.PNG

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

GPU — AMD RX 7900 XTX - XFX Speedster Merc 310 Black Edition - 24GB GDDR6

Monitor — Acer Predator XB271HU - 2560x1440 165Hz IPS 4ms

CPU Cooler — Noctua NH-D15

Motherboard — Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX V2

Memory — 32GB G.Skill Flare X5 - 6000mHz CL32

Storage — WD Black - 2TB HDD

— Seagate SkyHawk - 2TB HDD

— Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB SSD

— WD Blue - 500GB M.2 SSD

— Samsung 990 PRO w/HS - 4TB M.2 SSD

Case — Fractal Design Define R6 TG

PSU — EVGA SuperNOVA G3 - 850W 80+ Gold 

Case Fans — 2(120mm) Noctua NF-F12 PWM - exhaust

— 3(140mm) Noctua NF-A14 PWM - intake

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

Headphones — Sennheiser HD600

Extras — Glorious PC Gaming Race - Mouse Wrist Rest  

— Glorious PC Gaming Race - XXL Extended Mouse Pad - 36" x 18"

— Max Keyboard Flacon-20 keypad - Cherry MX blue switches

1 hour ago, danwager11 said:

You are kidding right?

Well, he is exaggerating a little, but what he said is based on a true story.

I ain't ever seen a Trump supporter burn the American flag, just sayin. 

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

9 minutes ago, DutchTexan said:

He will end up with over 300 electoral votes, which is officially a fuck ton more than any media source ever predicted/admitted. 

Yeah they were totally out in left field.

Never listen the media when they attempt to call an election... never.

When will people learn.

I called that trump would when over a year ago based on historical evidence. Really, people need to pay attention more.

Remember the media said the same thing about Reagan that they said about Trump.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

33 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

When will people learn.

I called that trump would when over a year ago based on historical evidence. Really, people need to pay attention more.

Trump predicted it himself...

0b283a5a331d8fec94b3ffdd94e658ba.jpg

My profile... HERE

Join the Disqussions... https://disqus.com/home/channel/techinquisition/

2 minutes ago, Tech Inquisition said:

Trump predicted it himself...

yup.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Republican House and Senate will keep him in check, but more importantly he will put conservatives on the Supreme court that outlast him. 

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

5 hours ago, The Dark Swordsman said:

I hope we can all agree:

Clinton was a better choice no matter what. Trump may not completely destroy this nation, but Clinton would have done less damage.

... actually, no, we CAN'T all agree.  Yesterday (Nov. 8) slightly less than half the country said Trump was a better choice.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d  Motherboard:  Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite  RAM:  Vengeance 2 x 16GB DDR5 6000   GPU:  Zotac RTX 4090

Storage:  M.2 Samsung Evo 860 TB / Samsung Evo 840 500GB   Case:  be quiet Dark Base 900   PSU: Corsair SHIFT RM1000x  Display:  ASUS AW3423DW QD-OLED 34" 3440x1440 Ultrawide w/ GSYNC

Clinton would have been a worser choice.

Trump cares about America more then Hillary does.

Hillary is a lying p.o.s. that too many people think is a 2 sided "B"

10 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

In all fairness, I don't think Trump is the most honest person either. Nevertheless, I think he's miles better than Hillary in that regard. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

In all fairness, I don't think Trump is the most honest person either. Nevertheless, I think he's miles better than Hillary in that regard. 

To each their own.

19 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

LOL... both of them were extremely poor choices, but American politics is a sea of poor choices and the people themselves are to blame that these were their only choices...

My profile... HERE

Join the Disqussions... https://disqus.com/home/channel/techinquisition/

'So now what?'

The election is over... I don't exactly care about the result because let's face it, both were terrible choices... but you can blame the voting system for putting Americans in that tough spot in the first place. I've already pointed the several flaws of it earlier in the thread.

Instead, rejoice at the fact that the toxic campaigns are over... I don't want to know whose kitty-cat Trump was keen to grab or whether or not Hillary should be labelled a criminal and locked inside a jail... the result is that Trump won. Of course, you either like him or don't like him but you have to accept the fact that he will be your President for the next four years... I think he's too unpredictable personally but who knows what will happen in the future...

And for the people saying that the world is doomed... I implore you to take a look at Trump's victory speech. He nailed many points in it and I got to say I liked it overall. The potential for him to be a decent President is definitely there... despite past events.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Paul Ryan throwing DJT under the bus, voted for Hillary, states the Republicans are unified.

LMFAO

What a tool and show piece huh. LOL

3 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

When will people learn.

Absolutely.

One either follows politics closely or follows political media closely. There is a huge difference. Hopefully, Trump haters will see the light and its divine truth, then they will understand that the veil has been lifted. 

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X