[VIDEO] Upcoming NFS game has massive customisation, deeper than Prostreet - shown in full glory of the with the frostbite engine

TrigrH

Your garage is where the magic happens. Make iconic cars your own with the most authentic customization in Need for Speed history take a car from stock to stock plus awesome in a blink of an eye. Built from the ground up, the Need for Speed wrap editor will re-define how you personalize your ride, and we can’t wait to see what you do.

Source:

It has been so long since a NFS game has had customisation of this level, and even longer to have this customisation with freeroam, I cant wait.

NHo4Hjm.jpg

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

If it can customize down to the type of crank your engine uses, i'm down for it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

looks good but probably not going to be as good as they make it sound 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

With the PC version delayed for a proper port, if the console reviews are good, you could pre order the PC version after November 3.

But the quality of the console title won't determine the quality of the PC port as developers have showed time and time again. They say they're making a proper port, but why should we believe them?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

With the PC version delayed for a proper port, if the console reviews are good, you could pre order the PC version after November 3.

Ya Console Reviews, that´s what i care about as PC Gamer  :rolleyes:

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Looks like they fixed that camera thing 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

If the PC review is good then I'd buy it, it's not always true that PC would perform as good as/better than console.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

But the quality of the console title won't determine the quality of the PC port as developers have showed time and time again. They say they're making a proper port, but why should we believe them?

They wouldn't of delayed it otherwise.

The review of the console title is to see if the game is good, not how well its ported, they basically admitted that the current port was shit: http://www.needforspeed.com/en_GB/news/nfs-update

They wouldn't of delayed it otherwise.

Companys delay Games all the Time for "optimization" and they are still laughable shit after Release. See Batman or Darksouls. Ridiculous.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

it's dope. the most anticipated game for me.

What a motion blurred mess.

camera view and handling looks garbage once you actualy drive around

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

Companys delay Games all the Time for "optimization" and they are still laughable shit after Release. See Batman or Darksouls. Ridiculous.

Batman was released on the PC at the same time as the consoles.

As for Darksouls 1&2, its horrid with a mouse and keyboard, From Software cant get the mouse inputs coded correctly, however the game runs fine with a controller which the game is intended to be played with.

I am less worried about a frostbite engine game.

Paint DLC.

Engine DLC.

Neon DLC....

Q) Will there be paid DLC?

A) We plan to release a series of free content updates for Need for Speed. We currently have no plans for any paid DLC.

Q) Will there be micro transactions?

A) There will be no micro transactions.

http://www.needforspeed.com/en_GB/news/nfs-faq

Batman was released on the PC at the same time as the consoles.

As for Darksouls 1&2, its horrid with a mouse and keyboard, From Software cant get the mouse inputs coded correctly, however the game runs fine with a controller which the game is intended to be played with.

I am less worried about a frostbite engine game.

These lazy Fucks from FROM Software didnt even changed the XBox tooltips. Its sad that PC Gamers gave this shit so good Scores. No wonder we get fooled all the time.

But i agree, NFS should be better. I mean, a Racinggame, how hard could that be...?

These lazy Fucks from FROM Software didnt even changed the XBox tooltips. Its sad that PC Gamers gave this shit so good Scores. No wonder we get fooled all the time.

I'm playing DSII right now, and it drives me nuts, I have to turn off and on "disable double clicking" for it to actually work...

it has a bunch of sliders but does it have the one slider that rules them all? the mighty FOV slider?

it will probs have a couple rear camera distances, I doubt there will be a FOV slider :P

I might even check it out, the customization in general seems to be on point and very "Forza-esque", I can probably even forgive them the arcade handling then. :)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I might even check it out, the customization in general seems to be on point and very "Forza-esque", I can probably even forgive them the arcade handling then. :)

Its almost identical to ProStreet by the looks of it, with better body customisation. 

Looks like they went out and copied Forza, made it more arcade-like, and are releasing it for more than one platform.

But it does still look pretty damn awesome

PC: i7-3770k, GTX 670, 16gb 1600mhz, SSDs only, Corsair K70, Razer Deathadder, Windows 10.

Xbone