[VIDEO] Upcoming NFS game has massive customisation, deeper than Prostreet - shown in full glory of the with the frostbite engine

TrigrH

The game looks great, but it may also run horrifically. I'll wait till we get critique, and of course, I won't preorder this game. That may as well be a cardinal sin.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

But does it have sexy crashes like NFS Most Wanted 05? D: My first and most favorite NFS 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

But does it have sexy crashes like NFS Most Wanted 05? D: My first and most favorite NFS 

maybe

i am playing the phone version aka No limits

great fun

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

maybe

i am playing the phone version aka No limits

great fun

side note, is the 2005 Most Wanted available digitally? I can't find it anywhere except for physical copies that are stupidly expensive

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Omg NFS Most Wanted 05 and Hot Pursuit 2010 were both by favourites.. just insane fun

THE BEAST Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk   CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700   GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC  RAM: 16GB G.Skill FlareX DDR4   

PSU: Corsair CX650M     Case: Corsair 200R    SSD: Kingston 240GB SSD Plus   HDD: 1TB WD Green Drive and Seagate Barracuda 2TB Media Drive

side note, is the 2005 Most Wanted available digitally? I can't find it anywhere except for physical copies that are stupidly expensive

have you tried Steam or Origin?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

have you tried Steam or Origin?

Origin used to have it until the latest one was released. Steam doesn't have it either - I recently bought the 2005 version but I had to have it imported from the UK.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Origin used to have it until the latest one was released. Steam doesn't have it either - I recently bought the 2005 version but I had to have it imported from the UK.

oh :| thats a bummer

I still have my physical copies of the games.

Yep I have all the games except the Original NFS

Some games were forced to have a 30FPS cap anyway since running the game in 30FPS+ would be hard or pointless......

L.A Noire or South Park Stick of Truth....they record the models at 24FPS....

south park, fine... a 3d game, not fine.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The game looks great, but it may also run horrifically. I'll wait till we get critique, and of course, I won't preorder this game. That may as well be a cardinal sin.

If you've seen gameplay and are concerned on how it runs you would know it performs at 30 fps locked 1080p on Xbox One and PS4.

PC is delayed til Spring 2016 to unlock the framerate and improve graphical fidelity,

The closed beta for consoles (with an NDA) begins on October 5th.

CPU: i5 4670k | Motherboard: MSI Z97 G55 SLI | RAM: Crucial Low Profile Dual Channel 16GB 1600Mhz | GPU: XFX 6950 2GB (Crossfire) | Case: Rosewill Blackhawk | HDD 1, 2 & Ext. HDD: WD 1TB, Seagate 1TB, 2TB Seagate External | PSU: EVGA 850W 80+Gold | Fans: One Blue LED Rosewill 140 mm fan, Two Blue LED Rosewill 120 mm fans, One Cooler Master 120mm Green LED Case Fan with Rosewill Fan Filter | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler | Keyboard: Corsair RGB K70 MX Browns | Mouse: Corsair RGB M65 [black] | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | Display: HP x20 LED | Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohms | DAC:  Fiio E10 | Microphone: Blue Snowball (iCE) | Speakers: Logitech z313

There has been beta gameplay out for awhile now showing you this, the usual youtubers that do forza videos have them up. The customization looks cool but the driving mechanic is really killing me making me question if i even want this :/

WE all know the drills ladies and gents right? hype up, people preorder, game releases with massive DLC's and striped content + microtransactions +30fps limit + fps is just a number.

And then we all bash EA and NFS sucks, bla bla bla.

well as a great man once said, piracy is a distribution issue, not a price issue.

If you've seen gameplay and are concerned on how it runs you would know it performs at 30 fps locked 1080p on Xbox One and PS4.

PC is delayed til Spring 2016 to unlock the framerate and improve graphical fidelity,

The closed beta for consoles (with an NDA) begins on October 5th.

I don't necessarily have time to look up news on certain games. I rely on Facebook pages and LTT to keep me updated - just more convenient that way. Therefore, I wasn't aware of their plans to unlock the frame rate and improve graphical fidelity on PC. It still doesn't make a difference anyways. Arkham Knight took a while to be released but ran like trash on PC.

well as a great man once said, piracy is a distribution issue, not a price issue.

Still, it would be hypocritical of me to be an endorser of all rules on here and also pirate at the same time.

I don't necessarily have time to look up news on certain games. I rely on Facebook pages and LTT to keep me updated - just more convenient that way. Therefore, I wasn't aware of their plans to unlock the frame rate and improve graphical fidelity on PC. It still doesn't make a difference anyways. Arkham Knight took a while to be released but ran like trash on PC.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/449890-need-for-speed-2015-just-got-delayed-for-pc/

I um... wow. That looks really good. This game keeps looking better, I hope every part of it gets such focus as the customization.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Meh.

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Finally the NFS game that people have been asking for, it's only took them what...10 years. Well it looks good in the video at least, let's just hope it's not a disapointment

It's good, but it's not:

Burnout_6_Button.png

The biggest  BURNOUT  fanboy on this forum.

And probably the world.

Still, it would be hypocritical of me to be an endorser of all rules on here and also pirate at the same time.

if they don't sell them game, then its not pirating by moarl stand points. I bought it on ps2, and pirated it on pc. Do  i think i cheated EA, no they got thier overpriced margin when i bought it on ps2.

Different developers and why would they delay it six months to release trash.

CPU: i5 4670k | Motherboard: MSI Z97 G55 SLI | RAM: Crucial Low Profile Dual Channel 16GB 1600Mhz | GPU: XFX 6950 2GB (Crossfire) | Case: Rosewill Blackhawk | HDD 1, 2 & Ext. HDD: WD 1TB, Seagate 1TB, 2TB Seagate External | PSU: EVGA 850W 80+Gold | Fans: One Blue LED Rosewill 140 mm fan, Two Blue LED Rosewill 120 mm fans, One Cooler Master 120mm Green LED Case Fan with Rosewill Fan Filter | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler | Keyboard: Corsair RGB K70 MX Browns | Mouse: Corsair RGB M65 [black] | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | Display: HP x20 LED | Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohms | DAC:  Fiio E10 | Microphone: Blue Snowball (iCE) | Speakers: Logitech z313