What is your iq?

Mao_Zedong
Message added by colonel_mortis

We know this topic is old, but for topics like this it is preferable to reuse the same topic than to create a new one.

Post your IQ in this thread, or use the poll. personally my IQ is 135, and my brother's IQ is 145 (he is fucking brilliant, he will probably make it to the usajmo [insanely hard math competition])

Was tested a while ago. 128.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Didn't we have a IQ thread a while back? Could someone link it? I had mine in there, I can't remember what it is right now. 

Search function is being buggy for me atm

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I highly doubt that, the average iq is 100, and 135 IQ is top 2%.

Like I said, I have no idea

Einsteins IQ was something like 180.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

1 point higher than the highest number that gets posted in this thread.

I win! :D

Every IQ test I've done I've scored 140+

But I wouldn't say I've done a 'proper' one, I'm sure the ones I've done are for the most part 'ego boosters'.

I also remember we had one at school, and being the rebel I was back then, I decided to employ an experiment of randomly choosing answers. And I got one of the highest marks in our class.

IQ is a broken system of measuring intelligence. MIne is in the 120-30s but I don't think you can measure intelligence. People think differently so you can't measure everyone by one standard.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

My parents had me tested like 6 years ago, a lot of people take some online test and score high and proclaim themselves geniuses.

IQ is a broken system of measuring intelligence. MIne is in the 120-30s but I don't think you can measure intelligence. People think differently so you can't measure everyone by one standard.

^Pretty much what he said. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Didn't we have a IQ thread a while back? Could someone link it? I had mine in there, I can't remember what it is right now. 

Search function is being buggy for me atm

I found a couple threads about it: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121151-have-you-ever-done-a-real-iq-test/?mode=show and 

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

^Pretty much what he said. 

Yep, that, Studied Psycology and Cognitive Psycology

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Ahh thanks!

Now i'll just copy and paste results...

I scored 136 back in high school. Its been a while since then.... I was actually a pretty bad student back in high school too...

My parents had me tested like 6 years ago, a lot of people take some online test and score high and proclaim themselves geniuses.

Every IQ test I've done I've scored 140+

But I wouldn't say I've done a 'proper' one, I'm sure the ones I've done are for the most part 'ego boosters'.

I also remember we had one at school, and being the rebel I was back then, I decided to employ an experiment of randomly choosing answers. And I got one of the highest marks in our class.

the one that I did was an official one I did for school. I was top 2%

No idea. I never took a test. I wouldn't be a great believer in a single test defining how intelligent a person is. What I can tell you is that I am retarded at times and pretty smart at other times. All in all, I am no genius but no fool either :).

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

the one that I did was an official one I did for school. I was top 2%

You did an IQ test to get in to your school?  Are you sure it wasn't just a normal aptitude test?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

You did an IQ test to get in to your school?  Are you sure it wasn't just a normal aptitude test?

I didn't do it to get into a school, I did it in school, not on the internet (those often have averages way over 100). I am using it to get into precalculas in 9th grade (next year) though (also some other factor to get in, not just iq)

I didn't do it to get into a school, I did it in school, not on the internet (those often have averages way over 100). I am using it to get into precalculas in 9th grade (next year) though (also some other factor to get in, not just iq)

Unusual entry requirements, but alright.