Your unpopular (non-political, non-offensive) opinions!

pythonmegapixel

I don’t like „ Gaming Chairs „

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

4 hours ago, WereCatf said:

I tend to upset people when I tell them that, in my opinion, burying people in graveyards is a huge waste of time, space, money and nutrients. It'd be far more beneficial for everyone (except the people who make money off of graveyard-burials) to use human corpses for e.g. making fertilizer. To take the idea a step further, it shouldn't be optional to let the dead be harvested for organs and used for medical research, either -- any leftovers could still be used for fertilizer or whatever, as well.

If you know what people have in their bodies it’s better to bury them

most won‘t like the fact that their grandma‘s body helped growing the potatoes

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

9 minutes ago, Drama Lama said:

most won‘t like the fact that their grandma‘s body helped growing the potatoes

Maybe, but I don't care.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

Maybe, but I don't care.

Probably 

me neither 

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

On 9/13/2020 at 11:15 AM, BuckGup said:

My roommate and I drink around 7 gallons of whole milk a week 

Do you guys also have bunk beds?  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

AirPods aren‘t good headphones 

the only reason they are „ good „ is that Apple has made proprietary software that makes it easy to connect them to your iPhone 

I have met/seen a lot of people with AirPods but only one who used them with an Android phone and in this case the AirPods were a „ unwanted gift „

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

51 minutes ago, Drama Lama said:

AirPods aren‘t good headphones 

the only reason they are „ good „ is that Apple has made proprietary software that makes it easy to connect them to your iPhone 

I have met/seen a lot of people with AirPods but only one who used them with an Android phone and in this case the AirPods were a „ unwanted gift „

Yeah, they're not. I use them to listen to podcasts and for phone calls. If I want to actually listen to music, I use my headphones and my portable DAC/AMP. 

I haven't used headphone since my early 30's. My hearing loss has gotten a bit worse since then and quite a number of people I can't even hear at all. Their lips move but nothing comes out.

Now I have a Pair of Flips Audio combo headphones/speakers that I have plugged my computer used in speaker mode.

1 hour ago, TempestCatto said:

Beats headphones and earbuds have horrible sound quality for the price.

That isn't unpopular in the slightest... even people who buy Beats know they could get much better sound quality for less money; it's all about the status symbol

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

I don't enjoy anime, nor understand those who do. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

13 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Despite their shortcomings, Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 are superior games to Fallout New Vegas, which I found completely forgettable.

Agree with 3, i think 4 and NV are about the same

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

If it is possible to do so, you should ALWAYS use your phone with the volume set to normal and the earpiece  next your ear. Not on speaker with it held next to your mouth like a piece of toast.

Also - and this doesn't seem like it should be unpopular but it is - don't shout into your phone!! Especially if your conversation requires any degree of privacy.

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

5 hours ago, pythonmegapixel said:

If it is possible to do so, you should ALWAYS use your phone with the volume set to normal and the earpiece  next your ear. Not on speaker with it held next to your mouth like a piece of toast.

I agree, many people phone too loudly, but I'm mr. exception:

I prefer putting my phone call on speaker, so I don't have to press my phone against my head all the time, and have both hands free to do other things at the same time. Furthermore, the earpiece of my current phone is really hard to properly hold against your ear (yeah it's dumb). Anyways, I fortunately only call a few times per year, and almost always from home.

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

37 minutes ago, TomvanWijnen said:

I prefer putting my phone call on speaker, so I don't have to press my phone against my head all the time, and have both hands free to do other things at the same time. Furthermore, the earpiece of my current phone is really hard to properly hold against your ear (yeah it's dumb). Anyways, I fortunately only call a few times per year, and almost always from home.

Yeah that's fine, and is the purpose of the speaker function.

I'm talking about the people who have it on speaker AND hold it next to their head, but hold the earpiece away from their ear because it's too loud -- you'd think they'd put 2 and 2 together!

pythonmegapixel

8 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Yeah that's fine, and is the purpose of the speaker function.

I'm talking about the people who have it on speaker AND hold it next to their head, but hold the earpiece away from their ear because it's too loud -- you'd think they'd put 2 and 2 together!

Yeah that's dumb lol

Though, I'd also point the earpiece away from me, so the microphone is/seems closer, and so you can still use your phone for stuff while calling.

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

Pretty much all my unpopular opinions are political or offensive lol. I think I have a handful that don't fall into those categories though.

Um. Let's see.

Nico Yazawa is best girl and deepest character with the best backstory and most character development in Love Live!

Small boobs are best. I even enjoy DFC.

I think most American cars are garbage compared to the competition when it comes to design, build quality, and materials. They do often have an advantage in reliability, I will admit that. There are some exceptions and I do feel that the really new vehicles are starting to catch up but those would be vehicles like the new Navigator, Jeep Wagoneer, Tesla as a whole, and the specialty vehicles like the Ford GT and specialty brands like Saleen. But even in some of those I can see the American design that makes me go "Ugh." All this is coming from an American btw lol.

I believe you are literally ruining your gaming experience if you don't have surround sound or at least good headphones. No, I don't think a sound bar cuts it, it's just a band aid. 

I'm totally fine with exclusives and/or having to use a specific launcher for a game as opposed to being able to get it from any store front you want.

I love Roadhog in Overwatch.

I think ice cream and pizza is actually an awesome combination. One bite of pizza and one spoon of ice cream in your mouth tastes super good.

I often really enjoy anime with low ratings.

I don't care what anyone says, I think season 1 & 2 of Sword Art Online was very good and Asuna is a great character.

Men shouldn't wear sandals for aesthetic reasons (sorry Linus) and they especially shouldn't wear them with socks (double sorry Linus). Only girls should wear them because they have cute feet and sandals can compliment the rest of their outfit well. I just don't need to see dude feet, gross.

41 minutes ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

I believe you are literally ruining your gaming experience if you don't have surround sound or at least good headphones.

I have a headset which specifically advertises support for 7.1 surround and I can't tell the difference between when it's on or off. Not all games support surround either. So for many, surround is an entirely pointless investment

No, I don't think a sound bar cuts it, it's just a band aid. 

That might be true for you, but I personally know many people who are entirely satisfied with the sound coming out of their mono laptop speakers.

Men shouldn't wear sandals for aesthetic reasons (sorry Linus) and they especially shouldn't wear them with socks (double sorry Linus). Only girls should wear them because they have cute feet and sandals can compliment the rest of their outfit well. I just don't need to see dude feet, gross.

Unfortunately you are just going to have to put up with that. Unpopular opinion of mine: I will never take fashion tips from someone random on an Internet forum.

pythonmegapixel

1 hour ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

I believe you are literally ruining your gaming experience if you don't have surround sound or at least good headphones. No, I don't think a sound bar cuts it, it's just a band aid. 

lol I often game with my sound off entirely. :P

1 hour ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

If you know something else I can comfortably wear when it's, for example, 35 degrees outside (95 F), then please do tell me. :)