Your unpopular (non-political, non-offensive) opinions!

pythonmegapixel
2 hours ago, WikiForce said:

Sex Before Marriage should be avoided and Skimpy Clothes are Immoral

I agree with this so much.

Yes I am that one guy that skips anime fan service scenes

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1. Mario Maker 2 should have an ice flower

2. The US wire transfer system should update their stuff

3. Apple and NVIDIA should make up

elephants

26 minutes ago, Benji said:

Skimpy clothes are as moral as the person who wears them decides them to be. If I want to go out with a mankini, it is my decision. Sex before marriage? Please let's not get back to the 15th century. I am against everything that regulates what people want to do even though it harms nobody.

It works for some because they grew up with certain ideologies but I wouldn't force it upon others. And now I won't comment on that further because then it'll get into the frame that goes against the CS.

After seeing a recent thread: Subwoofers can be amazing, but if you can clearly distinguish the subwoofer from the rest of the low-range speakers, it is too loud. Bass, bass, bass and louder, louder, louder are just designed for people who have no interest in musical detail or care about the music at all.

Mankini. Thankyou for reviving that image. 😕

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

English is an incredibly easy language.

Jalapenos are terrible, and adding them to food is lazy and ruins the dish.

Just now, Benji said:

Exactly. That's why it is being taught anywhere, there's no difficulty and lots of elements that are complicated in other languages (like the significantly higher prevalence of having to actually deal with grammatical gender for example) are completely absent.

And yet so many people act like it's this overly complicated behemoth of a language. It isn't. It's fairly simple and incredibly versatile in usage. People just don't want to put in the effort to learn it like they have their native languages.

4 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

People just don't want to put in the effort to learn it like they have their native languages.

is korean useful in the us?

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

4 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

And yet so many people act like it's this overly complicated behemoth of a language.

Compare Latin to English and it is.

At least with Latin you learn the grammar and the language at the same time because Latin is grammar, pretty much.

elephants

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Nobody can "learn a language like their native language" because you learn them neither by reading nor by having vocabulary comparison, as in grün=green, that isn't a thing. But yes, mostly it's just laziness.

I meant with effort involved.

1 minute ago, Benji said:

I have legitimately never heard that.

I'm shocked with how much it's on the internet.

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

is korean useful in the us?

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything?

Just now, ragnarok0273 said:

Compare Latin to English and it is.

At least with Latin you learn the grammar and the language at the same time because Latin is grammar, pretty much.

I learned Latin extensively pre, during, and post high school, English is easier to pick up and utilize and build your skills on, especially contextually.

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

Well, you mentioned that your ethnic heritage is Korean yet you always grew up in the US, so both of your primary language and thus "native language" is pretty much English and not Korean. If I were to overplay it, my grandfather is not just of German, but also of Czech heritage so one of my "native languages" should also be Czech (genetic tests on my brother and I over one of those services revealed that, actually, as well), yet it isn't.

true......

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

You can't have an unpopular opinion without offending someone.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

On 2/3/2021 at 9:18 PM, Letgomyleghoe said:

Water is not wet.

Narrowly Technically true.  It can be wetting.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

17 minutes ago, givingtnt said:

You can't have an unpopular opinion without offending someone.

You can’t even believe a popular opinion without offending someone.  

1 hour ago, ragnarok0273 said:

1. Mario Maker 2 should have an ice flower

2. The US wire transfer system should update their stuff

3. Apple and NVIDIA should make up

I like 2&3.  I’ve never played the game though

All rap, hip-hop and jpop and the knowledge thereof should be scrubbed from all existence for all eternity.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Mario Maker 2 is pretty good, but they did some weird things.

Instead of adding an ice flower to the NSMBU style, they added an SMB2 mushroom to the SMB1 style...

Maybe Mario Maker 3 will add the ice flower.

elephants

11 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

All rap, hip-hop and jpop and the knowledge thereof should be scrubbed from all existence for all eternity.

Why? Just because you don’t like someone else form of expression doesn’t mean it should be gone. 

I’m with you on modern “rap” but older hip hop/rap was and is a form of expression, letting other people know what life truly can be like.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

23 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

You can’t even believe a popular opinion without offending someone.  

How dare you quote me !

#cancelmy.. uhh .. own post ?

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

5 hours ago, WikiForce said:

Sex Before Marriage should be avoided and Skimpy Clothes are Immoral (might get lots of haha react, don't really care, such is the society nowadays lacking chastity)

Were.. humans before religion immoral ?

People who assume they are morally superior because of their beliefs need a wake up call and a good metaphorical whack up the back of the head. Nobody is better than anyone, we're all equally human 🙂

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

A good chunk of people who believe themselves to be open-minded are among the most mentally shackled.

5 minutes ago, Benji said:

People who believe that using logical thinking and -oh, surprise- words are too high for them and rather physically harm people (and yes, a smack on the head/ass does count as that in my book) have very little to no confrontational skills. Everything can be settled using words and reason, otherwise our politicians would be in a boxing ring daily because "mimimi, they don't like my opinion! FUCK THEM UP!!!!!!"

You do realize a smack up the back of the head is also known as a wake up call right? As in "get your shit together" and not, smash someones skull in?

Edit:

Let me change it to metaphorical smack up the head so nobody else gets confused.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Not in line with the conversation of this thread, but here goes!

I personally have very strong moral convictions (conservative christian) but I don't believe I have the right to enforce those convictions on others.

Obviously if you are harming another, there is legal action to be taken, but otherwise: Your life is your own, to improve or harm as you will.

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

-plays minecraft-

they need to get their shit together, keeps using iGPU unless i set the main display to one from dGPU

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately