Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

IKR? :wub:

I would rather have my "shopping cart" wheels, as my brother calls them, from our E60.

16" bruh.

Those came on an E60?

System: Thinkpad T460

Those came on an E60?

Yep.

They are not the factory ones though :(

According to the VIN decoder, it came with 17" wheels, not sure about what model they were, but when we bought it, it had this 16" ones. They do not look that bad and provide extra comfort since they are smaller :)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

They look sick in anthracite 

they definitely do, i will probably be going with silver though. i dont want to make my car stand out too much or else i will get a bunch of guys in beat up hondas trying to race me lol.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

This is the best thread on the whole forums. Technical and mechanical experience would be easily assimilated from here!

What mostly intrigues my attention about this tiny rally version car, its wittiness is able to rev between 7000 up to 9000 rpm by 198 NM torque and 209 bhp respectively which is quite electrifying.

CITROEN20SAXO20MAXI20PH21.jpg

How is that possible? It is quite rare to see a '01 Focus RS nowadays.

Yesterday I saw 2. :P

Yesterday I saw 2. :P

Lucky you, I'm just wondering if they are still available for sale or bargain at a reasonable price. :P

Lucky you, I'm just wondering if they are still available for sale or bargain at a reasonable price. :P

They aren't even available :/

--saxo snip--

On the subject of a Saxo, i went on a drive with a friend of mine. the saxo is his

16472282312_5a67737ef3_b.jpg

One dream, one soul, one prize, One goal, one golden glance of what should be, It's a kind of magic.

They aren't even available :/

I know but it would be sympathetic if they put the classics on production once again!

Car show today. Should be fun. Get to try out my new lens for my camera.

Hey, post some photos when you finish capturing them. Thank you! :)

On the subject of a Saxo, i went on a drive with a friend of mine. the saxo is his

-saxo and golf-

That's a lovely clean saxo right there. I'm keen to test one as well; how does it drive and handle?

By the way, I was a passenger in my friend's saxo, it was quite tiny and I couldn't fit or sit comfortably. ^^

That's a lovely clean saxo right there. I'm keen to test one as well; how does it drive and handle?

i haven't driven it much, but its pretty peppy for a 1.4.

i figure you can make then handle pretty good, nice and light car compared to my golf

One dream, one soul, one prize, One goal, one golden glance of what should be, It's a kind of magic.

i haven't driven it much, but its pretty peppy for a 1.4.

i figure you can make then handle pretty good, nice and light car compared to my golf

The Petrol version is quite thirsty as my friend told me! ^^

The Petrol version is quite thirsty as my friend told me! ^^

everything is economical when you drive a VR6....  :D

everything is economical when you drive a VR6....  :D

VW is a brilliant piece of machinery when it comes to economy and efficiency especially the Golf. :P

Your car looks well tuned; I like the body and the rims paint. They fit very well! ^^

I know but it would be sympathetic if they put the classics on production once again!

Hey, post some photos when you finish capturing them. Thank you! :)

I will When i get back to my computer. They say there is a Bugatti Veyron there this year.

Blarg

VW is a brilliant piece of machinery when it comes to economy and efficiency especially the Golf. :P

Your car looks well tuned; I like the body and the rims paint. They fit very well! ^^

i bought it that way :P,

coilovers and everything, needs a lot of tidying up tho

@techswede

Why does it look like this guy has two bottle openers on his trunk?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i bought it that way :P,

coilovers and everything, needs a lot of tidying up tho

I like them cleaner but it's not bad to tidy up. 

Maybe some new rims

System: Thinkpad T460