Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

-snips-

Lol

This is new, thanks for going through the work to show us. :lol:

@terrytek I heard about it, and for me it's just stupid. A car with 500bhp is already overpowered for daily use, so why 5000 FFS.

And I know the 5000 are "theoretical" ;)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Getting some idea for the VR6

One dream, one soul, one prize, One goal, one golden glance of what should be, It's a kind of magic.

So, Im here in a track day, though I will not race, and there are 2 Focus RS Mk1, a M5 E60, a M5 F10, 2 souped up S2000s, a R35 with HUGE titanium exhaust pipes, and a ginormous list of cars that I dont feel like writing... Ill upload pics when I get home :P

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

My roomie's now ex nicked my keys out of my pocket two nights ago and put my brand new 2014 Dodge Ram in a ditch up the road. It's actually still there too, lel.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

My roomie's now ex nicked my keys out of my pocket two nights ago and put my brand new 2014 Dodge Ram in a ditch up the road. It's actually still there too, lel.

My van got stuck on top of a pile of snow in my back alley (I thought it was soft snow, turns out it wasn't) and it's still there, my theory being that since it's warming up this weekend, the snow will melt and it'll become unstuck. lol

"Rawr XD"

Whaaat? Was it badly damaged?

Whaaat? Was it badly damaged?

She keyed my truck, right down the drivers side, that's it.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

Hey, the Mercedes CLS and Audi A7 are same ish right? What is the samish cars from other companies, like BMW, etc?

Thanks,

Also, seems like the place to post this. It's a Custom 1966 Chrysler Imperial we did at the shop I work at. Power comes from a supercharged Dodge Viper V-10. Ended up billing out to the guy at over 300 grand.

I like chocolate milk.

She keyed my truck, right down the drivers side, that's it.

Oh okay. I hope insurance would cover for it. The world should be rid of crazy people...

Am I the only one who drives a Saturn ? Lol

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Oh okay. I hope insurance would cover for it. The world should be rid of crazy people...

Yeah, good thing vandalism doesn't come out of my insurance deductible.

I like chocolate milk.

Natural selection

System: Thinkpad T460

Hey, the Mercedes CLS and Audi A7 are same ish right? What is the samish cars from other companies, like BMW, etc?

Thanks,

BMW 6-series Gran Coupe, Porsche Panamera, Maserati Ghibli, Jaguar XF.

High-end 5-series or 6-series Gran coupe

"Rawr XD"

BMW 6-series Gran Coupe, Porsche Panamera, Maserati Ghibli, Jaguar XF.

High-end 5-series or 6-series Gran coupe

Ok and just realised the Audi A7 is a sportback, doesn't really look like all the others.

One of the cars that I saw today :P

10983458_790918834289958_445382104856257

The owner did 2 launches for us :D

He ruined it with the plastidip