Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

muh dik

ferrari-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=800

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

One of the cars that I saw today :P

i saw 4, do i win?

16469482892_8b97d60632_c.jpg

The owner did 2 launches for us  :D

Bye Bye warranty  :D

One dream, one soul, one prize, One goal, one golden glance of what should be, It's a kind of magic.

i saw 4, do i win?

Bye Bye warranty  :D

No way, I almost never see GT-Rs in a Nissan dealer, like ever. Not even in big cities like LA and San Francisco.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

FINALLY. The first video is now uploaded. If you wanna take a look. I still have like 10 more videos D:

It's private?

Oboi-Mercedes-Benz-SL65-AMG-Black-Series

:wub:

It's private?

Yep. But why are you asking?

Nice car. Though, I do not like it that much because the turbos make it quiet :(

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Yep. But why are you asking?

Nice car. Though, I do not like it that much because the turbos make it quiet :(

We can't watch it.

We can't watch it.

*quadruple facepalm*

Will edit that in no time.

Done. Is it working now?

I had the joy yesterday to drive a lotus exige with a Honda 2.0 supercharged (300 hp) engine with a sequential gearbox ... all i can say that it was intresting :wub:

Let's agree to disagree

Japanese cars are the best, especially when tuned :wub:

not sure if i posted this here yet, but here is a video i got from a track day awhile back.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

not sure if i posted this here yet, but here is a video i got from a track day awhile back.

NICE DRIFTING M8! I WANT TO LEARN WITH YOU :D

I think that's a V8 supercharged. Am I right? Probably not xD

What car is it? And what engine does it have?

The sticker on the helmet doe xD

NICE DRIFTING M8! I WANT TO LEARN WITH YOU :D

I think that's a V8 supercharged. Am I right? Probably not xD

What car is it? And what engine does it have?

oh i should have specified that i wasnt the driver lol. I was just passenger and got to stick a gopro on the side haha. The driver has competed in formula d before. I forget what his name was though. The car was an e36 bmw with a normaly aspirated lsx 454 though.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

oh i should have specified that i wasnt the driver lol. I was just passenger and got to stick a gopro on the side haha. The driver has competed in formula d before. I forget what his name was though. The car was an e36 bmw with a normaly aspirated lsx 454 though.

At least I got the engine right :P

And I believe that you had butt tons of fun :lol:

At least I got the engine right :P

And I believe that you had butt tons of fun :lol:

yeah, that is why i want to go again this april and actually bring my own car haha.

What is it?

bmw e46 323ci

wqlaJCy.jpg

bmw e46 323ci

- :wub: -

Nice wheels :D

Nice wheels :D

thanks :lol:  Im hoping to get some nicer 18"s in the future though. specifically these

http://www.apexraceparts.com/apex-products/PS-7-Wheels/18x9-ET31-APEX-PS-7-Wheel.html#.VNejpy7c2ao

They look sick in anthracite 

IKR? :wub:

I would rather have my "shopping cart" wheels, as my brother calls them, from our E60.

$_86.JPG

16" bruh.