Pewdiepie officially posted an appology for his controversial comment

This is a thing? Damn, words may be bad but them ad-ku$h talks more devil whispers than Pewds...

/s

Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.

So there are a few people who are posting just to let us know they don't care,  This is what we call an oxymoron.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I still like Pewdiepie, I usually binge watch some of his videos time to time. Given his celebrity status it's probably in his best interest to apologize, but I don't feel he really meant ill  in that instance, except maybe for that random he was trying to shoot in PUBG.

1 hour ago, Vanderburg said:

Let me into great detail in the following paragraph how much I care about what PewDiePie said:

Such a wordsmith, pyo.

18 minutes ago, mr moose said:

So there are a few people who are posting just to let us know they don't care

They don't care, but they have to say something just to, metaphorically, hear themselves talk, pyo.

19 minutes ago, mr moose said:

This is These are what we call an oxymorons.

Crossed out the wrong, corrections in red, pyo.

10 minutes ago, Okjoek said:

except maybe for that random he was trying to shoot in PUBG

No, those were bullets of friendship, pyo. OF FRIENDSHIP, pyo.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

7 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

> Pyo
Image result for autism speaks

tumblr_mzv6feC1a31sz6ufao2_500.gif.fea9f70851864f181da2ca2140955416.gif

Pyo :'(

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Hm, time to actually post on this. I hate that the devs used a DMCA claim to take his video down when their problem with it was racism, I'm tired of censorship, the discrimination of who can use certain words, yada yada yada, and I am definitely tired of people being salty when others express disdain for folk when they say things they don't like. 

But, at the end of the day, I wish, to deal with racists or whatever, people would just say "I don't like that" and nope the heck out of there instead of trying to silence their ability to express those thoughts. I mean, if you don't give them an audience, they don't have any power, which is effectively the same as them not having a platform at all, no? Then they're just crying out to the cold, dead universe about their made-up superiority and everyone else is happy. 

Considering the motivation behind such censorship, though, I do see good intentions. When people see racism or sexism or any type of discrimination, they want to DO something about it. A lot of people are just nice and don't want to see others hurt, and others simply feel compelled to do so because of societal expectations. I feel that they forget the subjectivity of the topic and simply become laser-focused on getting rid of something "bad." Which results in obviously really dumb actions like censorship. Which is why I really dislike the hatred of "libtards," because said hatred assumes they are bad people and don't deserve a chance to have a well-reasoned argument that would potentially open their eyes to another perspective. Oh, no, we gotta go straight to insults like, "salty SJW cuck" because comments like that totally aren't polarizing and poisoning the relationship between different political ideologies and cascading us into an era where no one can talk about political things without it turning into a riot or flamewar (where applicable). Of course, both sides are pretty much equally guilty of this, so sorry if I offended right-wing folk by focusing on their problems.

Or maybe there's no chance at this point of people being reasonable and respectful of others and the only way anything will ever get changed is by shoving our half-misguided ideologies down each other's throats instead of possibly maybe attempting to find a reasonable compromise. Either way, I'll be watching from the sidelines with an occasional dumb quip.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

10 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

tumblr_mzv6feC1a31sz6ufao2_500.gif.fea9f70851864f181da2ca2140955416.gif

Pyo :'(

*pats* It'll be okay. I still love you. <3

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

10 minutes ago, Shakaza said:

*pats* It'll be okay. I still love you. <3

Help, I need an adult, pyo!

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

All I see are two topics about him and no mentioned on what the racial slur was. So what did he say that made someone butthurt? No I don't feel like looking at the video.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

1 minute ago, NumLock21 said:

All I see are two topics about him and no mentioned on what the racial slur was. So what did he say that made someone butthurt? No I don't feel like looking at the video.

He let out the word "nigger" apparently on accident.

He made a dev butthurt.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

21 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

He was playing PUBG and said something along the lines of "Oh man, what a nigger" to an enemy player who was shooting at Felix in the game lmao

"If you ain't first, you're last"

20 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

He made a dev butthurt.

Like i get it if you denounce that kind of stuff and don't want to sponsor somebody who says bad words or curses, but don't file false DMCA claims; that's really my only gripe with the dev of Firewatch. Like i get, support what you want but don't abuse people.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

Something else I've noticed a whole fucking lot is that when it comes to these incidents that are "large-scale", it's almost always some dumbass white liberal getting offended over nothing. I generally don't bring up race but it really matters here. Very rarely do I actually see people who should get offended by this actually come forward with it.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

26 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Something else I've noticed a whole fucking lot is that when it comes to these incidents that are "large-scale", it's almost always some dumbass white liberal getting offended over nothing. I generally don't bring up race but it really matters here. Very rarely do I actually see people who should get offended by this actually come forward with it.

This is my gripe with our society. People get offended on the behalf of others. They see a situation like this, and cry from the top of the hills how "offensive" it is, although no one at the time was offended, even they're not offended, but they just want to label something "hate" to make themself feel like heroic at the expensive of the person who made the original statement.. who now has to deal with an over liberal society that will attempt to crucify them publicly. 

Slightly off topic but.. the left does this almost daily, and then can't figure out why people would vote for trump lol

5 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Well considering the shit Paula Deen got for her saying she used the "N word before" I almost see the same thing happening here but maybe Pewdiepie might be able to do some damage control and I think he already has. 

But frankly like you said and I've said elsewhere, words only have power if we give it power. Yeah the history of the word is rooted in racism but in the modern use of the word I think it's very adaptable. 

A word by it's self and how it's used doesn't always make that word a bad word. It's always interesting how it's one sided too. It's okay for one group of people to use it because that's what they were called but it's not okay for any other group to use it. 

But here's the thing, Felix is Swedish, and yeah Sweden had slavery too. But basically every country did and many middle eastern countries still have slavery, and it wasn't just Africans who were enslaved. I don't imagine his family having any ties to slave ownership but even if it did it's not like Felix or the people alive in his family today are slave owners or are likely to be racist. And that word doesn't have the same meaning as it does here in America. In America people give it WAY more power than people give it in other countries. But then again America is the land of the Free and land of the Brave but also home to the Triggered. Which isn't a majority thankfully but there are a lot of them, and as you can tell most of the flak Felix is getting is from American press. Think Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post.

In all, Felix still isn't a racist. Yes he should probably be a little more careful but he's human, he's prone to make mistakes. Of course because he doesn't fit the narrative that the MSM wants him to fit, they're going to be quick to point out his mistakes as much as they are quick to point President Trump's mistakes out. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

7 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

Pewdiepie: The only swede that doesn't look rugged in a beard... 

*intensely stares at the southern parts of the country & literally all of the economics students*

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.... 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

11 minutes ago, zberry7 said:

This is my gripe with our society. People get offended on the behalf of others. They see a situation like this, and cry from the top of the hills how "offensive" it is, although no one at the time was offended, even they're not offended, but they just want to label something "hate" to make themself feel like heroic at the expensive of the person who made the original statement.. who now has to deal with an over liberal society that will attempt to crucify them publicly. 

Slightly off topic but.. the left does this almost daily, and then can't figure out why people would vote for trump lol

Think LGBT "allies" who are offended when something critical of the LGBT community is said.

I said this in a different thread about the same "controversy" that as someone who just happens to like gentlemen's sosig and just happen to be in a relationship with a guy I find those stereotype propagators a cancer on what I want to think is a majority of those who are gay. I'd like to say most of us just want to live a normal life and don't want to be seen differently. At least that's how I feel. I don't want or need to go about flaunting my "gayness" because if I give my SO a quick little kiss or basically just about anything that you might see a couple doing in public then it should be pretty clear to anyone who might actually care which I kinda get the feeling most people don't actually care that much. I mean some might I doubt it. Some might notice but appreciate for living up to that stereotype of flamboyance and subsequent annoyance. ? I just noticed this but Flamboyance and Annoyance rhyme, sorta?

I feel that while it's a different subject it's still the same idea. Someone who probably isn't (a) [insert group/word here] will be offended themselves or on the behalf of that group. I've got more important things to worry about than some silly word. Someone said "faggot" or "fag" or used the word "gay" in a negative way? The best way to deal with it is to not let it get to you. Something I've learned after being bullied in elementary into the first year of middle school (grade 6) is that if you don't give words the power a bully gives it, and don't let it get to you. The less power the bully has over you. Shame most kids don't figure that out and decide killing themselves is a good option-_-

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

He messed up.  He's eating humble pie.  Social media on both sides are looking for more drama.

Ob la di, ob la da, life goes on. la de da di da da da.

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage

PewDiePie should do this...problem solved.

MARS_PROJECT V2 --- RYZEN RIG

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @3.7GHz 1.27V | Cooler: Corsair H80i Stock Fans@900RPM | Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 | RAM: 8GB DDR4 2933MHz(Vengeance LPX) | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 380 Gaming 4G | Sound Card: Creative SB Z | HDD: 500GB WD Green + 1TB WD Blue | SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB  + AMD R3 120GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 750W 80+Gold(fully modular) | Case: NZXT  H440 2015   | Display: Dell P2314H | Keyboard: Redragon Yama | Mouse: Logitech G Pro | Headphones: Sennheiser HD-569

I hear a few people go on about snowfakes and how people should harden up.  That goes both ways, a game dev doesn't want to be associated with pdp so he pulls copyright permission from pdp.  You don't like it, better harden up snowflake.    This shit goes both ways.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.