Crazy Apple fans tried to sell their kidneys for iPhone 6s

Arty

How much do you want an iPhone 6s? Probably not as much as the two Chinese men in China’s eastern Jiangsu Province, who reportedly attempted to sell a kidney to buy Apple’s latest must-have handset.

The bizarre story claims that friends Wu and Huang decided to sell a kidney each to get the money for an iPhone (mistake #1), and found an illegal agent on the Internet (mistake #2) who would help them.

The agent advised them to go to a hospital in Nanjing for medical examinations, although he pulled a no-show. By this point, Wu apparently had second thoughts: somehow getting it into his head that the whole plan sounded sketchy, and altogether a bit silly, really.

He tried to talk Huang out of it, but Huang refused to listen, prompting Wu to call the police. At this point, Huang fled and has been out of contact ever since.

This story would, frankly, sound totally unbelievable, were it not that things like this have happened before. In the kind of Breaking Bad spinoff we can imagine running as original programming on the new Apple TV, earlier this year a 21-year-old Chinese man was accused of orchestrating a crystal meth deal in order to pay for an Apple Watch.

I totally understand lusting after the latest Apple gadget, but — seriously — don’t lose a vital organ, or risk a life in prison, for it. Especially not when the iPhone 7 is already being talked about in hushed, reverent terms.

fc,550x550,white.jpg

http://www.cultofmac.com/388856/crazy-apple-fans-tried-to-sell-their-kidneys-for-iphone-6s/

even tho its speculated, i feel as this was possible.

stupid isheep.

omfg nothing more to say

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

I have yet to see a fanboy as rabid and crazy as those in the Apple fanbase...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

extreme fanboyism

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

Source please?

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

what're they going to sell when the iPhone 7 comes out? Or the 7s?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Anythng is possible in China. I's just surprised no one sell his daughter for the new iPhone yet. :lol:

I read a similar news when iPhone 4 launched.

Source please?

sorry updated

its crazy how marketing can brainwash people to this extent, apple is some sort of mayan religion where hipsters bring the sacrifices lol

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Good gosh lol! What are they going to sell for the next one haha?

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I have yet to see a fanboy as rabid and crazy as those in the Apple fanbase...

ISIS fanbase?

*starts running away

ISIS fanbase?

*starts running away

Great...now I'm envisioning an Apple fanboy going to the same extremes for the newest iPhone orwhatnot. :ph34r:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That's just stupid... If you like apple just go and buy and iphone 5 for  £100 and be happy. There is no way a simple user will see any performance difference between them and there will be no need to sell your f*cking body parts... I don't see apple as special or better, but I like the design of some models. I had my first iphone 2g for 5 years until I upgraded to iphone 5 and I don't see the point of buying iphone every 1 or 2 years. Bought a new battery for my iphone and BAM a new phone. The battery cost me  £3.5...

P.S. Jailbreak your iphone and you will have full control over your phone

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

I have always used "i have to sell a kidney to afford this" as a joke.

The little i knew, someone has done it :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Considering that people will almost freeze to death to be one of the first people to get an Apple product......

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Sometimes you just absolutely have to have the latest gadget lol  :D

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

It's only a matter of time. Not surprised.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero