Crazy Apple fans tried to sell their kidneys for iPhone 6s

Arty

I'd sell a kidney for sure. I don't need both of mine. 

For an Apple product? :ph34r:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I sold one just a little while ago for a kingpin 980ti, totally worth

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

ok, can someone kill apple

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I'd sell a kidney for sure. I don't need both of mine. 

I wonder if you can sell one just for the hell of it. I know I could use some damned cash. Could really use a car or a year's rent on an apartment somewhere where there are jobs.

Edit: Damned government. Why can't I sell my own kidney if I want to?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I wonder if you can sell one just for the hell of it. I know I could use some damned cash. Could really use a car or a year's rent on an apartment somewhere where there are jobs.

you might need it in case you kill one of them

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

you might need it in case you kill one of them

I guess.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

damn. I knew iPhones were valuable in China but this is ridiculous. I think Tim Cook said in the keynote that iPhone experienced growth in China while the rest of phone industry experienced decline.

I'm pretty sure you can donate one to someone who is on the waiting list for one if your blood types match. I don't think selling them is legal though. Well there is always selling plasma.

Lord of Helium.

That's just sad.  :(

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

what're they going to sell when the iPhone 7 comes out? Or the 7s?

Like any addiction...

Using someone elses resources. (Kidneys)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

705c80c0efda904e7a45658584ec88ac.png

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I wonder if someone has sold his dick to get an iPhone... Giving away your kidney just to get this piece of crap is outstanding stupid.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

I wonder if someone has sold his dick to get an iPhone... Giving away your kidney just to get this piece of crap is outstanding stupid.

I'm sure some school girls had sold their virginities to get new phones. 

Because if it becomes legal, some people may NOT want to but have to anyway. A bit like prostitution; you can't stop it completely from happening, but the moment it becomes legal who knows who is doing it willingly and who isn't?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'm sure some school girls had sold their virginities to get new phones. 

What people are capable of doing in order to get an iPhone :/

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

Even with a very crappy job it's not that fucking expensive. There are no burger joints or people who offer overtime where this people live or something? Just work it out for a month or so even at minimum wage you'd get there.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Even with a very crappy job it's not that fucking expensive. There are no burger joints or people who offer overtime where this people live or something? Just work it out for a month or so even at minimum wage you'd get there.

Minimum wage is about 0.37 usd/hr in China, it would take three months to buy a iPhone at full price. That's without spending money on ANYTHING else there. This is also not including any kind of taxes they might have on income.

Lord of Helium.

fake.

People in the west will believe any story that comes from china. 

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Natural selection at its best...   i see ZERO problems with this.

Not to long ago, there was also a Chinese boy who sold his kidney for a iPAD, now he's suffering from major health issues.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Wang-Shangkun-Anhui-Province-Kidney-Chenzhou-iPad-2,19546.html

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list