Google Chrome bypass ad blocker extentions for YouTube. Adds a bit of revenge too.

GoodBytes

they should really hurry up with their ad free subscription model, a $10/10euro for g7 countries and lower for poorer countries and 50% for students like how spotify does would be nice

Meh, I get YT ads only once in a blue moon anyway and hardly encounter any that can't be skipped.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Ublock Origin isn't affected, atleast for me.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

If you are affected, you can try to go to "chrome://apps" and remove youtube from there.

The reason is apparently that the extensions cannot access the traffic that is handled over "apps".

Here is a source on that, since it was like that in ChromeOS:

https://www.reddit.com/r/chromeos/comments/3jvzqk/solution_youtube_ads_not_blocked_with_chrome_45/

Use firefox.

Don't even bother with chrome.

i use chrome because i dont care. my subs dont upload that often anyway, and when i do i want to support them at least a little

and i dont visit shady websites or websites that play ads infront of your face

I Started noticing that on twitch but when i refresh the ads go away. So only 10% affected ha

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Not affected here..

Same , if i do i'll just switch to an older version and block automatic updates on chrome.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

Time to see if Vivaldi is affected.

Yup, Vivaldi seems to be fine too.

No problems here. I'm using the Adblock extension and not ABP. I'd be willing to whitelist Youtube if they didn't have the same fucking ads repeated all the fucking time and if they weren't for shit I do not care about. If I wanted to watch the same ad fifty times I'd still have cable. At least with Hulu you can say "this isn't relevant to me".

This is how you get people to stop using your browser.

#FireFoxGANG

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

using Chrome, ABP, no ads.

The day I do come across one, I switch browsers. Google is super convenient. However, I'm not about to let them fuck me. So if I do see something this intrusive, bet your ass I'm jumping ship.

Chrome users since like '08. so for 7 years.

"When you're in high school you should be doing things, about which you could never tell your parents!"

I have been using Magic Actions which is far better than any ad-block solution I have ever used, gives quite a bit of control over how YouTube works.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

So that's why it worked for me, because I'm using Firefox :P

I use uBlock btw.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

So in unrelated news; Firefox has now 100% more users!

You seem to have misspelled Maxthon.

AdBlock Plus integrated from scratch, faster and less memory hungry than Firefox. (Actually the least memory hungry of any browser)

Can also grab .mp4 video straight from most Flash containers. And supports BOTH Firefox and Chrome plug-ins!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

You're not entitled to not have ads from a free content provider. You can always go to vessel if you dont like it. Wait they still have ads and they charge on top of that.

I have adblock, I dont use it on youtube and a few non abusing websites.

Haven't gotten any ads with ABP yet

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I haven't noticed this, mainly because I use uBlock over Adblock, which is better anyways. Google does have every right to do what they're doing though. They just have to improve the way they detect adblockers.

COMIC SANS

You seem to have misspelled Maxthon.

AdBlock Plus integrated from scratch, faster and less memory hungry than Firefox. (Actually the least memory hungry of any browser)

Can also grab .mp4 video straight from most Flash containers. And supports BOTH Firefox and Chrome plug-ins!

Uh, how have I not heard of this before?