Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hello,

I am building a gaming rig and have been seen a lot of your videos, so when is time to spend those $2500  :blink:! I would like to help the cause... Here is the deal, I have been a long time Amazon user and have a ton of wish list saved and will be using those to purchase my equipment, so, how exactly do I go about using your affiliate link? Do I only open amazon with it and browse my pre-existing wish lists and then make my purchase? I know myself and I will be opening and closing a ton of tabs to check and re-check the stuff I am about to buy.

So, I guess what I need is a help me to help you guide just to make sure I help a bit for some more of your awesome videos... Also, do you have access to coupons or any kind discounts to share?

Hope to hear from you...

Cheers!

Hello all :)

Hi there :)

Hi

Welcome @Guuhan, @partyhardy, and @Repost (nice username ;) Hope you'll all enjoy the community. 

Hello,

I am building a gaming rig and have been seen a lot of your videos, so when is time to spend those $2500  :blink:! I would like to help the cause... Here is the deal, I have been a long time Amazon user and have a ton of wish list saved and will be using those to purchase my equipment, so, how exactly do I go about using your affiliate link? Do I only open amazon with it and browse my pre-existing wish lists and then make my purchase? I know myself and I will be opening and closing a ton of tabs to check and re-check the stuff I am about to buy.

So, I guess what I need is a help me to help you guide just to make sure I help a bit for some more of your awesome videos... Also, do you have access to coupons or any kind discounts to share?

Hope to hear from you...

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum @luisbvs. For the amazon affiliate link, I believe that you click on your region (United StatesCanadaUnited KingdomGermanySpainFrance ) of your amazon store and once you click on the links you are able to shop on amazon by adding your items and checking out, giving ltt a small kickback. :)

If you want suggestions for your parts for your rig, you can visit New Builds and Planning where you will be able to create a thread there. Make sure you follow this template to make users easier to provide advice and suggestions: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/ Best of luck in your new rig ;)

Source:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/75969-support-linus-tech-tips-our-affiliates-and-sponsors/

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hi all,

I'm Francis, 22 and from Belgium ;)

I'm kind of a universal geek, meaning I like:

Pc's , Hardware in general: I don't care if it's old or new. I get just as excited from a vintage iMac G4 as from that new crazy MSI laptop with mechanical keyboard :wub: . Also I use both Windows & Mac (don't shoot me :D )

I'm kind of a scifi/fantasy nut, ranging from Farscape/Eureka/Sanctuary/Star:Gate,Trek,Wars/LOTR,...

I'm currently engaged in studies for a bachelor degree in Automotive Engineering. => I'm driving a white Volvo 850 TDi which I love!

Still have 2 exams ahead of me(next Friday and Monday). So I won't be very active till then :P

See y'all later! :D

Grtz,

Francis

Hello  :)

Welcome :) 

hii... i am new in this forum. i am from india, and a huge fan of linus. :)

Welcome to the forum! Hope you'll enjoy the forum.

Hi all,

I'm Francis, 22 and from Belgium ;)

I'm kind of a universal geek, meaning I like:
Pc's , Hardware in general: I don't care if it's old or new. I get just as excited from a vintage iMac G4 as from that new crazy MSI laptop with mechanical keyboard :wub: . Also I use both Windows & Mac (don't shoot me :D )
I'm kind of a scifi/fantasy nut, ranging from Farscape/Eureka/Sanctuary/Star:Gate,Trek,Wars/LOTR,...

I'm currently engaged in studies for a bachelor degree in Automotive Engineering. => I'm driving a white Volvo 850 TDi which I love!
Still have 2 exams ahead of me(next Friday and Monday). So I won't be very active till then :P

See y'all later! :D

Grtz,

Francis

Welcome to the forum! :D Best of luck in your exams and hope you'll find the community enjoyable. 

Hi guys, I'm new here.

Hi :) Welcome to the forum 

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hello all,

I've come here to read, learn and get advice. Maybe even give some, too.

Also, Linus always keeps saying this community is friendly, so here I am! :)

Alex

Hello all,

I've come here to read, learn and get advice. Maybe even give some, too.

Also, Linus always keeps saying this community is friendly, so here I am! :)

Alex

Welcome Alex :) Hope you'll have an enjoyable stay here.

hi all,

i recently subscribed to linusTT because it's a great way of receiving overall/ basic knowledge and it's a blast to watch too. the build in my signature is my 2nd one and i realized that i still have many things to learn about various details- i think this could be the right community to excuse my poor knowledge and funny english as well.

also, a late "happy new year" 2 all!

tom

CPU i7 4770K cooled by Noctua NH-D15  Mainboard MSI Z87 GD65 Gaming RAM 16 GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX GPU Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming 

Storage Samsung 840 Pro series 256 GB & WD 500 GB PSU Corsair AX760i Case NZXT H440 Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Mad Catz R.A.T. 5

Display Asus PG278Q OS Win7 64 professional

IPB4 IMHO is the way to go, and it's clean!

I'm here cause I light tech.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

hi all,

i recently subscribed to linusTT because it's a great way of receiving overall/ basic knowledge and it's a blast to watch too. the build in my signature is my 2nd one and i realized that i still have many things to learn about various details- i think this could be the right community to excuse my poor knowledge and funny english as well.

also, a late "happy new year" 2 all!

tom

Welcome to the forum :) Nice specs on your build. Hope you'll find the community helpful and enjoyable.

IPB4 IMHO is the way to go, and it's clean! I'm here cause I light tech.

Welcome @ErickS89 :)

Hi I like Linus he's funny and awesome.

Welcome The Cat Petter! :) Hope you'll have a pleasant stay.

Hello,I've been subscribe to LTT since 2013 and I think it's time for me to get into the forums of LTT. I'm a high school student and I got into pc gaming and hardware since I was 15 and now I'm 16. If you're wondering about my specs,it's in my signature. Nice to meet you guys. 

Cpu- i5-4690k  Ram-8gb G-Skill Sniper 2133mzh Cpu Cooler-Corsair H105 Gpu-Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970  PSU-SuperNova G2 750w Gold  Storage- 1tb WD Blue, Crucial Mx 100 256gb  Motherboard- Msi Gaming 7 Z97 Case-Nzxt H440  Operating System- Windows 8.1 

Hello,I've been subscribe to LTT since 2013 and I think it's time for me to get into the forums of LTT. I'm a high school student and I got into pc gaming and hardware since I was 15 and now I'm 16. Nice to meet you  guys. 

Welcome to the forums!

4YNI1Xu.gif

Don't forget to read the CoC here!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

thanks to this forum, I am able to make proper decisions in upgrading my desktop..i scrapped the idea of upgrading to an i5 broadwell-K, instead will upgrade gpu first -> case/peripherals -> motherboard -> cpu

i also get to learn about the latest and greatest!

thanks to this forum, I am able to make proper decisions in upgrading my desktop..i scrapped the idea of upgrading to an i5 broadwell-K, instead will upgrade gpu first -> case/peripherals -> motherboard -> cpu

i also get to learn about the latest and greatest!

Welcome to the forum! :) If you want suggestions in upgrading your PC, you can visit New Builds and Planning and start a new thread there. Hope you'll have a great time here.

Hello everyone!

Welcome! :) Hope you are enjoying your time here.

Thank you Mando!  Ive never learned so much, and really enjoyed, it like your web "everything" show channel etc...Great persona'   Except Luke.. haha.. monotone.as.much.as.my.most.boring.professor.where.theres.no.breaks.and.fake.laughs.  hahaha.. love it.. you guys are great. 

Lata' couch Bro'tatoes!!

Hello, new here, just built my first rig yesterday, and figured I'd make an account here. I love LTT vids, always good to keep up with new tech and stuff, as well as Linus himself being really funny sometimes. I've been a console gamer most of my life, but I've gotten fed up with Sony and MS and there BS. One of my friends from another forum made an account here, Daring, and he suggested I make an account here. Great to meet you all, and i hope to see you around.

PC specs: Intel core i5 4690k__EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX Superclocked 4GB Edition__G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 1600mhz__Corsair CX 750W PSU__Fractal Design Define R4 Mid Tower Case__Asus Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150 Mobo__Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler__1TB WD Blue HDD__Corsair K70 Red LEDs with Cherry MX Brown Switces__Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse__Windows 10

Hello, new here, just built my first rig yesterday, and figured I'd make an account here. I love LTT vids, always good to keep up with new tech and stuff, as well as Linus himself being really funny sometimes. I've been a console gamer most of my life, but I've gotten fed up with Sony and MS and there BS. One of my friends from another forum made an account here, Daring, and he suggested I make an account here. Great to meet you all, and i hope to see you around.

Don't believe him I totally don't know who this guy is.

I'm kidding. Welcome aboard.

Greetings!

Built my first rig in summer 2013 and about to build a mini-ITX rig soon. I've been watching Linus' videos ever since, but I hadn't bothered to sign up for the LTT forums until now.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

Hello! Good to see all the new people. I like many just built my first computer. With no tech background, LTT videos were my school with one check on this forum, I'm amazed at what I've learned. I hope to contribute to this awesome community.

Greetings!

Built my first rig in summer 2013 and about to build a mini-ITX rig soon. I've been watching Linus' videos ever since, but I hadn't bothered to sign up for the LTT forums until now.

Welcome to the forum @Daftworks! :) If you want building advice for your ITX rig, visit New Builds and Planning where I hope you will be able to find helpful advice.

Hello! Good to see all the new people. I like many just built my first computer. With no tech background, LTT videos were my school with one check on this forum, I'm amazed at what I've learned. I hope to contribute to this awesome community.

Welcome Chasing Cornfields! :) Congrats in building your first PC  :lol:  Hope you'll have a wonderful stay here.