Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hello forum, I've been on this forum since 2014 think now it's about to time started posting.

Hi, I watch LMG videos during my time procrastinating.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on positive member interaction and helping each other. I believe that if we all work together toward this goal, we will have success in the long run. We don't have official forum rules or anything like that yet, but as long as everyone is respectful of each other, and patient with the growing pains that we are going to experience (vBulletin 5 is VERY beta right now) we can make this into an AWESOME community forum. Linus

Mr. Linus you re looking like steve jobs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, decided to finally introduce myself after using this forum sporadically over the past three years. PC building was my first real hobby and I have built a couple for the people I know.

I'll update my profile later tomorrow, since right now it is three in the morning over here and my cat is going bonkers. I'm doing a case mod for my server which I'll also post later tomorrow.

EDIT: Well, almost three years...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello I am from Slovenia.... Google it... pls don't mistake it for Slovakia and I am sorry for my spelling. Wanted to say hi to everyone.

Zdravo sem iz slovenije ... pogooglaj .... prosim ne zamenjat države z Slovaško in se opravičujem za moje črkovanje. Hotel sem le reči pozdravljeni vsi.

Hello everyone~ Been watching LMG videos for a while now and I love the hilarity in them.

Hope we get along (◕‿◕✿)

Hi all.

New here and just wanted to pop in and say Sup!

Lonely Days Alpha HERE

Games on the Cheap HERE

Well i guess this is where one says hi...

Ive been watching linustechtips for about three months now and just recently was able to rebuild my neighbors computer just from the information that the videos give.

Also getting ready to build my own gaming computer.

specs here:  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/x3KjFT

I've been here for a couple of days and just found this ^^

Hello!

LTT rulez! ;)

CPU: Intel i7 5820K CPU @ 4,3 GHz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: ASUS X99-A/USB-3.1 Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury DIMM Kit 16GB, DDR4-2400 Optical: LG GH24NS DVD Burner Optical: BD Reader SSD: Samsung SSD 850 Pro 256 GB SATA 6GB's PSU: Seasonic X650 Video Card: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 Case: fractal design Define R5 black OS: Windows 10 64bit Monitor: Dell U2715H

How do I make my posts 'Solved'?

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

Hello everyone just wanted to say hello,ive been a huge fan of linus back in his ncix days and have learnt so much watching his videos he basically helped me not only build my rig but understand it be able to diagnose it and fall in love with building overclocking and pc rigs, so want to say thank you for that, and happy to spend my time here =]

Hello everyone! I am finally starting computer gaming an excited to find the help I need for my first build! 

Hi Everyone!!

jus wanted to say hello... im a huge fan of linus tech tips .... watchin his channel for like 3-4 months now... he's made me become a huge fan of pc building.. overclocking.. and  pc rigs .....

so hi!!! B)

Hi there :)

Just wanted to add my appreciation for the forums, they seem like a friendly place to discuss tech, etc. Here's to the long life of LMG/LTT on YouTube and beyond!

hi

btw first post :D

you see this? this is my signature. btw im Norwegian 

Spoiler

CPU - Intel I7-5820K, Motherboard - ASUS X99-A, RAM - Crucial DDR4 Ballistix Sport 16GB, GPU - MSI Geforce GTX 970, Case - Cooler Master HAF XB evo, Storage - Intel SSD 330 Series 120GB - OS, WD Desktop Blue 500GB - storage 1, Seagate Barracuda 2TB - storage 2, PSU - Corsair RM850x (overkill i know), Display(s)- AOC 24" g2460Pg, Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, 2 Noctua 120mm PWM, 1 Corsair 120mm AF RED LED, Keyboard - SpeedLink VIRTUIS Advanced, Mouse - razer deathadder chroma, Sound - Logitech Z313, SteelSeries Siberia V2 HyperX Edition, OS - Windows 10 (prefer windows 7)

Hi, I've been watching you're Youtube channel for almost 2 years, and just decided to join. Still getting used to the new format of this forum. Hopefully you all can help me with my build to become a true member of the PC gaming community. 

Been watching LTT for years on YouTube and only a couple of months ago realized that there's even a forum! Oh silly me..

Anyways, hello everyone! I may not have the most powerful laptop on earth. It's a Lenovo G470 running on Intel Core i5 2450M, AMD Radeon (not so sure), 8GB RAM and a recently upgraded to a 120GB HyperX Fury SSD. I hope to learn as much and enjoy my time here in the forum as I know, I'll definitely need all of you guys assistance and I'm willing to help as much as I can. I'm from Malaysia by the way.

I'll see you guys in the threads! :D