Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Keep up the great content Linus!

Remember, should it be necessary to divide by zero, then it shall not exist, for his desserts cabinet contains 69 different types . . .  of cheesecakes and pies
Measure twice, CUT ONCE!  <_<

greets 2 all. linus yr the best. ive seen almost all yr vids. amazing crew 2. good job :) Im in the hunt for a good 2k-4k futureproof rig. if anyone could point me where in the forum should i ask for parts and whatnot i would be very thankfull. thanks 2 all and forgive any my bad english and noobness ^-^

greets 2 all. linus yr the best. ive seen almost all yr vids. amazing crew 2. good job :) Im in the hunt for a good 2k-4k futureproof rig. if anyone could point me where in the forum should i ask for parts and whatnot i would be very thankfull. thanks 2 all and forgive any my bad english and noobness ^-^

Welcome to the forum! :) If you want a suggestion for a new rig, visit  the New Builds and Planning  section and create a new thread there. Make sure you include these points in your thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/ Hope you will enjoy the forum

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hello, I have been watching LTT videos for a while now and decided that I should join the forum as a new way to get more involved in the community and have some of my questions asked. Thanks!

I created a new account 'cause i couldn't remeber the password of my first account, and the email address wasn't any of my actual ones, so i propably made it with 10 Minute Mail or something stupid..

So, I've watched nearly all LTT videos from past 2-3 years, Techquickie has also some nifty content if you ask me. And as a newbie, is there an option to make the profile show your age, but not your birthday?

Hello, I have been watching LTT videos for a while now and decided that I should join the forum as a new way to get more involved in the community and have some of my questions asked. Thanks!

I created a new account 'cause i couldn't remeber the password of my first account, and the email address wasn't any of my actual ones, so i propably made it with 10 Minute Mail or something stupid..

So, I've watched nearly all LTT videos from past 2-3 years, Techquickie has also some nifty content if you ask me. And as a newbie, is there an option to make the profile show your age, but not your birthday?

Welcome to the forum guys! :) Hope you will enjoy the forum. @Perkele-5150 I don't think there is an option to make a profile show only the age. If you really want to show your age, you can enter it in the "About Me" page or the Biography section (click on your username and click on my settings to access these settings). You can leave the birthday blank as it is not required.

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I dont know where to say that I want a graphics card from the giveaway so butts.

I dont know where to say that I want a graphics card from the giveaway so butts.

Welcome @Gabyplays! :) You can enter the contest to the graphic card here:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/234338-zotac-gtx-970-amp-omega-and-amp-extreme-plus-a-gtx-980-amp-extreme-giveaway/

Heck! I've been a member since the 05/04/13 (AKA 5th April 2013) or 1.6 years + 2 weeks and I didn't even notice this thread. I guess I mustn't visit the 'Off Topic' section much. Well, I have found it now so I will say this:

:)

Welcome To

The Fantastic

Linus Tech Tips Forum

|

All New Members

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Hello, I signed up here because OCN's 'professionalism' rules and I didn't get along. Try to say anything sarcastic or funny and infraction!

I wonder how many postings I can make on this forum before I lose my right to post here ...

Oh and also I love Linus. That reminds me I had a few infractions on OCN for saying how gorgeous / sexy Linus is. Hopefully I'm allowed to say that here.

Linus is my fetish.

Been watching Linus since CES 12. I don't why I waited so long to sign up on the forums. I'm here now!  :wacko:

Hello, I signed up here because OCN's 'professionalism' rules and I didn't get along. Try to say anything sarcastic or funny and infraction!

I wonder how many postings I can make on this forum before I lose my right to post here ...

Oh and also I love Linus. That reminds me I had a few infractions on OCN for saying how gorgeous / sexy Linus is. Hopefully I'm allowed to say that here.

Welcome! :) Hope you will enjoy posting here. Below are some links you may find useful such as the CoC (Code of Conduct).

Been watching Linus since CES 12. I don't why I waited so long to sign up on the forums. I'm here now!  :wacko:

Welcome to the forum. :) Hope you will enjoy this community.

Hi everybody!! I'm new here though i now the forum and Linus' work since a while :)

I saw the Graphic Cards GiveAway and that was the spark to create this account, i hope i will be useful in other ways too and not only lurk or enter future GAs! :D

Hi everybody!! I'm new here though i now the forum and Linus' work since a while :)

I saw the Graphic Cards GiveAway and that was the spark to create this account, i hope i will be useful in other ways too and not only lurk or enter future GAs! :D

Welcome! :D Hope you will enjoy the community.

Welcome to the house of fun!

Enjoy yourself, don't be a dick and read the CoC.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I feel like this should be in the General Discussion section. You know, because new members might check there first.  

(This isn't hate or anything. Just a suggestion.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there gang!

I guess this is the right place to greet everyone, or?

Am following LTT for a while now, even though I hate forums (too many wannabe troolz) I decided to join the community, hoping it's going to be a better one.

Hi every one, I'm Bilou from Algeria

Good forum I like it  :wub:

Don't mind my English skillzz

Hi All,

I'm Mark,

I have been watching the youtube vids for a while and lurking the forums but I finally joined for the competition a while back :D

From Brisbane Australia!

CPU: i7 4790K Cooler: Corsair H55i Mobo: ASUS Z97M-PLUS Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 32GB Storage: Samsung SM951 128GB m.2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD GPU: Asus STRIX 970 GTX PSU: Seasonic 550w Gold Case: Corsair 350D

Hi there gang!

I guess this is the right place to greet everyone, or?

Am following LTT for a while now, even though I hate forums (too many wannabe troolz) I decided to join the community, hoping it's going to be a better one.

Welcome @SimplyViking! :) Hope you will enjoy the community.

Hi every one, I'm Bilou from Algeria

Good forum I like it  :wub:

Welcome! :) Great that you are enjoying it. Located in my signature are some links you may find useful such as the Code of Conduct.

Hi All,

I'm Mark,

I have been watching the youtube vids for a while and lurking the forums but I finally joined for the competition a while back :D

From Brisbane Australia!

Welcome! :D Located in my signature are some links you may find useful such as the Code of Conduct.

Hi Everyone! 

Saw a hell lotta linus videos but finally joined the forum as this place seemed awesome ! 

Hi LTT.

Finally decided to join after being a YouTube channel subscriber for a while.