Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hello all, I'm glad to finally become a member, and my case scenario is probably recurring, as time permits I've been watching most of LTT videos for many years and finally joined.    Hope to be able to contribute.

Hello forum, I decided to make an account here and I'm hoping you will all welcome me with open arms.

I'll be staying for a while to ask questions and familiarize myself more with the tech world :)

Nice to have you aboard! :D

enjoy your stay :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

HELLO EVERYONE!

I've already been here for a while, but I thought to say hi to anyone who sees this :D

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

HELLO EVERYONE!

I've already been here for a while, but I thought to say hi to anyone who sees this :D

who are you

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Hello everyone! 

"If you're going to do something, do it to inspire others." -Skora

Hey all!  Been a fan of LTT for a few months now (probably since sometime in August), and just now got around to joining the forums (yeah I know, lazy me, LOL!).  Anyway, just figured I'd drop by here first and say hi!

A fine hello to you all. I'm surprisingly new here, though I don't know how (MyInnerFred should probably have nudged me to join a year ago). Now I'll have to find the time to participate!

A fine hello to you all. I'm surprisingly new here, though I don't know how (MyInnerFred should probably have nudged me to join a year ago). Now I'll have to find the time to participate!

Welcome to the forums old friend!

4YNI1Xu.gif

Don't forget to read the CoC here!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hey I'm new here  :D

I'm looking forward to being round these parts & somehow finding the LTT videos before youtube remembers to put them in my sub box...

If anyone is interested in GTAIV check out the http://codezero.us forums, good bunch of guys over there.

DFTBA

48MJmTy.gif

sup ltt. always watch out if ever that guy gets out on my avatar.

About time I joined , been watching LTT/NCIXTT for years now.

Get the best you can afford.

Been watching the videos on YouTube for quite a while now...only fitting that I sign up now

The Clown Prince...With A Bullet In A Bilbe

Yeah, finally joined as well! Keep up the good work everyone!

sup ltt. always watch out if ever that guy gets out on my avatar.

About time I joined , been watching LTT/NCIXTT for years now.

Been watching the videos on YouTube for quite a while now...only fitting that I sign up now

Welcome to LTT forum new members. Belated but just wanted to say hi. :ph34r:

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

This is such an enthusiastic community!

Excellent quality on the content and production. :D

This is such an enthusiastic community!

Excellent quality on the content and production. :D

Welcome to the forum!

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Im new but have had a few posts already been watching ltt since what 2009?

Anyways from new zealand and yeah sup

Glad to be a part of it and hoping to contribute a little :)

Joined fairly recently, can't wrap my head around the reason for not joining earlier 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra

I think I've posted in here before but I guess I'll do it again since I was away for some time. I've been watching linus since the ncix days and man a lot has changed. I did my first build, I overclocked my cpu and graphics card to a crazy speed all thanks to linus' videos. If linus ever wonders by, I'd like to say a big thank you for both helping me and keeping me entertained with your videos. And more LukeTechTips pls. :D

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Been watching Linus' videos for a couple of months now and decided to finally join up. I'm actually a long time Mac user, but Apple's direction choices the last few months and years has made me tempted to get back into making my own PCs. Realistically, as much as I love my MacBook Pro, it's just a machine that houses the operating system. Windows has it's flaws, Mac has it's flaws, but if there's a way to combine the two, you have yourself the ultimate productivity and entertainment system.
I'm a graphic artist and Illustrator so I use a computer that best creates art, though I want to get back into PC gaming as well. So yeah, I'm here to join the ranks, keep watching videos, and learning what is current these days. I haven't tinkered with a PC since 2009 or even earlier, so I'm a bit rusty :)

Linus is also one of the best tech presenters I've come across. Informative, speedy but not too robotic, entertaining and not overly serious, but serious where it matters, and his presentation style, and the team behind his videos are what have kept me interested, so kudos to everyone, but especially Linus.

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on positive member interaction and helping each other. I believe that if we all work together toward this goal, we will have success in the long run. We don't have official forum rules or anything like that yet, but as long as everyone is respectful of each other, and patient with the growing pains that we are going to experience (vBulletin 5 is VERY beta right now) we can make this into an AWESOME community forum. Linus

Roger thats :D 

Im new but have had a few posts already been watching ltt since what 2009?

Anyways from new zealand and yeah sup

Glad to be a part of it and hoping to contribute a little :)

Joined fairly recently, can't wrap my head around the reason for not joining earlier 

I think I've posted in here before but I guess I'll do it again since I was away for some time. I've been watching linus since the ncix days and man a lot has changed. I did my first build, I overclocked my cpu and graphics card to a crazy speed all thanks to linus' videos. If linus ever wonders by, I'd like to say a big thank you for both helping me and keeping me entertained with your videos. And more LukeTechTips pls. :D

Been watching Linus' videos for a couple of months now and decided to finally join up. I'm actually a long time Mac user, but Apple's direction choices the last few months and years has made me tempted to get back into making my own PCs. Realistically, as much as I love my MacBook Pro, it's just a machine that houses the operating system. Windows has it's flaws, Mac has it's flaws, but if there's a way to combine the two, you have yourself the ultimate productivity and entertainment system.

I'm a graphic artist and Illustrator so I use a computer that best creates art, though I want to get back into PC gaming as well. So yeah, I'm here to join the ranks, keep watching videos, and learning what is current these days. I haven't tinkered with a PC since 2009 or even earlier, so I'm a bit rusty :)

Linus is also one of the best tech presenters I've come across. Informative, speedy but not too robotic, entertaining and not overly serious, but serious where it matters, and his presentation style, and the team behind his videos are what have kept me interested, so kudos to everyone, but especially Linus.

Roger thats :D

Welcome all to LTT!!!!!!!!

Been watching the LTT YouTube channel for a few years now. Probably late 2011/early 2012. Decided I should maybe venture into being a member here earlier this year, so here I am it seems. I think the last forum I was an active member of was the Pure Pwnage forum, so that was what 7 years ago?

So yeah, apart from that i'm from Australia, and I like my music.. Err so yeah, hi?

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14