Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hi Everyone! 

Saw a hell lotta linus videos but finally joined the forum as this place seemed awesome ! 

Welcome @basuraunak! :) Hope this forum will be enjoyable for you. 

Hi LTT.

Finally decided to join after being a YouTube channel subscriber for a while.

Welcome @Arcmanov! :D Hope you will find the community enjoyable.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hello LTT Forum!

After being a channel subscriber for a few months and having been registered for a month and a half, I've decided to dive in. I'm looking forward to discussing a lot of stuff with you guys.

Hello LTT Forum!

After being a channel subscriber for a few months and having been registered for a month and a half, I've decided to dive in. I'm looking forward to discussing a lot of stuff with you guys.

Hello & welcome to ltt..

Details separate people.

Long time YouTube sub, decided to tap into the forum finally. Just a quick hello! Hope you guys are doing well.

Hi!!!

Long time YouTube sub, decided to tap into the forum finally. Just a quick hello! Hope you guys are doing well.

Welcome to the forum guys :) Hope you guys are finding the community to be enjoyable.

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hi there, I'm Ciel from Italy, I've been following this forum for a while now (something like a whole year  :ph34r:) and finally decided to subscribe and actively participate in the community.

I look forward to discussing stuff with you guys, and I sincerely hope you won't find my English too horrible to withstand.  ^_^

Hi there, I'm Ciel from Italy, I've been following this forum for a while now (something like a whole year  :ph34r:) and finally decided to subscribe and actively participate in the community.

I look forward to discussing stuff with you guys, and I sincerely hope you won't find my English too horrible to withstand.  ^_^

Welcome to the forum @CielErrant ! Hope you will enjoy participating in the forum. :)

Hey y'all

I have followed LinusTechTips on YT for quite a while now, and I now finally decided to make a account here and discuss topics and do a little bit of reviews.

My passion?

I am a audiophile, and I have been for almost a year and a half now. I, personally, love collecting headphones and have a interest for gaming peripherals. 

So see you all around! :)

Welcome @XenoWorks! :) The forum has an Audio and Peripheral section. Hope you will enjoy the forum :)

Hey! 

I've found my way over here from Youtube. Hope to get to know you all and become an active member  :)

Tom

Hello everybody.

This looks like a great community and I am thrilled to be joining it. I have participated in some forums but never as heavily as I would have hoped and am hoping to change that this time around.

But really, this just looks like a great community and I would love to be a part of it.

[iNSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

Hey! 

I've found my way over here from Youtube. Hope to get to know you all and become an active member  :)

Tom

Hello everybody.

This looks like a great community and I am thrilled to be joining it. I have participated in some forums but never as heavily as I would have hoped and am hoping to change that this time around.

But really, this just looks like a great community and I would love to be a part of it.

Welcome to the forum guys! :) Hope you guys will have a nice stay here and in my signature are some links you may find helpful.

I just joined today. Hope to see many of you in the forum.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I've been following Linus for a few years now, and he eventually inspired me to jump off of laptops and build a desktop. Took all year to build up the money but I got it built last month, and while it is not yet fully spec'd out (only has half the RAM and just the stock Intel cooler, but these will both be replaced soon) and I absolutely love it. I'm also a brony, but I don't really talk about it unless it's relevant. I also like Nintendo. I'm also a student, and am studying network engineering at New England Institute of Technology. So yeah, hi.

woo, right thread this time

Sup, I'm new here too.

God, this forum is kinda hard to navigate.

Hey everyone =) Mikhail from Red Harbinger here. I have also been following LinusTechTips for a while and enjoy watching the videos and refer them mostly to my friends since they're really well done! 

Hope to talk to you all someday and have fun on these forums ! ^^ 

Main build:

Mobo / Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme; CPU: Intel i7 3930K C2; GPU: 3x GTX Titans; RAM: 8GB GMTGX8; PSU: EVGA 1500W; SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 "512Gb Version" + Samsung 830 "256Gb Version";HDD: 15x Seagate Barracuda 3TB ; Soundcard: Asus Xonar Phoebus;Fans: 14x Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition;Screens: 3x Asus VG278H + 1x LG34UM95;Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 :Keyboard: Steelseries 7G;Mouse: Logitech Proteus G602 Extra Gamepad: Logitech G13; Mousepad: Razer ....;Other: Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

I just joined today. Hope to see many of you in the forum.

Welcome to the forum! :) Hope you will enjoy the community.

Hello

Hi! :) Nice matching profile picture with your username. 

Hi there!

I've been following Linus for a few years now, and he eventually inspired me to jump off of laptops and build a desktop. Took all year to build up the money but I got it built last month, and while it is not yet fully spec'd out (only has half the RAM and just the stock Intel cooler, but these will both be replaced soon) and I absolutely love it. I'm also a brony, but I don't really talk about it unless it's relevant. I also like Nintendo. I'm also a student, and am studying network engineering at New England Institute of Technology. So yeah, hi.

woo, right thread this time

Welcome @Daring! :) Best of luck in your studies and hope you will enjoy the forum.

Sup, I'm new here too.

God, this forum is kinda hard to navigate.

Welcome!  If you have a suggestion to make about the forum, you can go to Forum Suggestions and provide feedback. :) Hope you will find the community enjoyable.

Hey everyone =) Mikhail from Red Harbinger here. I have also been following LinusTechTips for a while and enjoy watching the videos and refer them mostly to my friends since they're really well done! 

Hope to talk to you all someday and have fun on these forums ! ^^ 

Welcome to the forum! Hope you will enjoy it. :)

Hello from Finland!

I'm Zeppo from Finland and I've been following LinusTechTips channel in YouTube for a while. At first I think I'm just reading comments and thoughts about tech because I really am a newbie. 

Currently smartphones and tablets are my field of knowledge but I want to expand my understanding to true computers. I've never built a computer, only had laptops and I always think that the next one is going to be a desktop. 

I'm supposed to an IT-engineer in few years time and most likely I'm going to specialize in programming. Currently I know just a little about JS, CSS, HTML and so on but I don't have any major skills. 

In addition to tech, I'm big fan of F1, Music and YouTubers. I am a fan of Lewis Hamilton and Michael Jackson and I give huge respect for YouTubers that can do what they love for living.

And yeah, my English isn't perfect, it isn't my native language.

I decided that I would join the Linus Tech Tips forum only if I built a nice PC. 

Guess who's got a new PC!

ZamoRIG 2.0:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9GHz

Cooling: DeepCool Captain 240 RGB + 2x Corsair ML120 fans

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming x2 

Motherboard: Asrock X370 Gaming K4 

RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 G Skill Ripjaws V Grey @ 2800MHz 

SSDs: 2xPatriot Ignite M.2 240GB

HDD: WD Black 1TB + WD Green 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM750

Case: Corsair Carbide 400C

ZamoRIG “Portable”:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 4GHz

Cooling: Corsair H80i 

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350N Gaming WiFi

RAM: 1x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance  @ 2400MHz 

SSD: Patriot Ignite M.2 240GB 

HDD: 2TB 2.5” Seagate HDD 

PSU: Corsair TX650M 

Case: Siverstone SG13

Hi all! I'm Agost from Italy.

I finally decided to subscribe after many months, just like many others in the forum. I kept forgetting to do this...

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

Hey y'all. Im from San Diego and am into tech (you dont say). Studying CS @ CSUSM. Been watching LTT for about a year and a half now and havent been let down. 

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.