Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

@LinusTech Hello Linus . My name is Ajay and I live in India. I am one of your biggest fans . I have seen almost all of your videos .

If I have any doubts about tech , I always clear them through your videos and blog. I also recommend it to other geeks in my area.

For so long I've been wanting to ask you , WHAT DO YOU DO WITH ALL THOSE PRE-USED TECH STUFF JUST SITTING IN YOUR OFFICE ALL DAY ??? There is however another thing that you should know about me. I am a broke guy and don't have money to build a nice gaming rig .

I am ashamed to talk about my old pc specs. I always wanted to build a nice 4000 $ build. Cut to the chase , I was hoping whether you can help me out. You are now a rich man and those things sitting there are of no use to you. I will pay for the shipping charges. If you are willing to take any action towards my interest , please contact back. I will be waiting for your reply till the end of time.

Please tell Luke that he is awesome .

Yours hopefully ,

Ajay Dev .

sup everyone - thought I'd say hello.

like many other people here, I've been watching linus' vids for a while. probably about 6 years or so... I'm not really sure why I didn't join earlier. :T

I knew if I ever joined a tech forum instead of always just lurkin' for info :ph34r:, it would be this one. best wishes to LTT and its members.

Been watching the LTT YouTube channel for a few years now. Probably late 2011/early 2012. Decided I should maybe venture into being a member here earlier this year, so here I am it seems. I think the last forum I was an active member of was the Pure Pwnage forum, so that was what 7 years ago?

So yeah, apart from that i'm from Australia, and I like my music.. Err so yeah, hi?

Welcome LTT YouTube watcher.

@LinusTech Hello Linus . My name is Ajay and I live in India. I am one of your biggest fans . I have seen almost all of your videos .

If I have any doubts about tech , I always clear them through your videos and blog. I also recommend it to other geeks in my area.

For so long I've been wanting to ask you , WHAT DO YOU DO WITH ALL THOSE PRE-USED TECH STUFF JUST SITTING IN YOUR OFFICE ALL DAY ??? There is however another thing that you should know about me. I am a broke guy and don't have money to build a nice gaming rig .

I am ashamed to talk about my old pc specs. I always wanted to build a nice 4000 $ build. Cut to the chase , I was hoping whether you can help me out. You are now a rich man and those things sitting there are of no use to you. I will pay for the shipping charges. If you are willing to take any action towards my interest , please contact back. I will be waiting for your reply till the end of time.

Please tell Luke that he is awesome .

Yours hopefully ,

Ajay Dev .

I'm not Linus but welcome to LTT forum.

sup everyone - thought I'd say hello.

like many other people here, I've been watching linus' vids for a while. probably about 6 years or so... I'm not really sure why I didn't join earlier. :T

I knew if I ever joined a tech forum instead of always just lurkin' for info :ph34r:, it would be this one. best wishes to LTT and its members.

Hello and welcome.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Welcome LTT YouTube watcher.

Cheers.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

started watching LTT more than 3 years ago when i wanna build my 1st pc, then kinda get absorbed into tech world

i can tell that because i get really excited when watching videos of wet xps 12 and 13 lol

and whenever linus reviews top-of-the-line vga cards or sexy builds 

Well I cannot remember how long I've watched Linus Tech Tips, but I have for at least a couple of years and figured I should join this forum in part of preparation for building my very first computer haha. I'm excited to see and hear about all the new content for computers!!

Just thought I'd pop by and introduce myself!

I'm pretty new to watching LTT, only started watching in December just before I built my first computer when I was looking around YouTube for reviews and guides on hardware, etc. I wish I had watched a few more of your videos though! As even though I was on a budget, I should've purchased a better MoBo for future proofing, in case I ever want to go SLI.

I've gone through and caught up on some of the older videos, and especially enjoyed Whole Room Water Cooling, Mineral Oil PC, and Scrapyard Wars! And of course, WAN Show to catch up on everything that's happened over the week!

I'm still a bit of a newbie when it comes to my PC knowledge, especially understanding all the intricate details of OC'ing, but hopefully I'll learn more during my stay here!

Been a fan of LTT, TechQuickie and superfun for a while already and now decided to join the forum as the giveaway is just so delicious (Mind if I roll need?). I do hope to be a helpful part of the community as atleast I could go on asking stupid questions to be answered.

Just thought I'd pop by and introduce myself!

I'm pretty new to watching LTT, only started watching in December just before I built my first computer when I was looking around YouTube for reviews and guides on hardware, etc. I wish I had watched a few more of your videos though! As even though I was on a budget, I should've purchased a better MoBo for future proofing, in case I ever want to go SLI.

I've gone through and caught up on some of the older videos, and especially enjoyed Whole Room Water Cooling, Mineral Oil PC, and Scrapyard Wars! And of course, WAN Show to catch up on everything that's happened over the week!

I'm still a bit of a newbie when it comes to my PC knowledge, especially understanding all the intricate details of OC'ing, but hopefully I'll learn more during my stay here!

You'll definitely learn a lot from the guys here. :)

Welcome everyone!

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

I have been watching Linus since his time with NCIX I think my first video was SSD vs HDD

so I just kinda registered because of giveaway :P ... but I may stick around on forum...

Hey guys,

Long time LTT fan, not sure why it's taken me so long to sign up to the forum but here I am!

Look out for my question on 5820K and PCIe lanes in the Hardware section.

Only found the youtube videos recently, but it seemed like interesting stuff.  I've always had a passing interest in tech, more so now that I'm working overseas in Mongolia and looking for stuff that won't break easily.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has five different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salted sheep heads

Hello, dudes!  New to the forums, just got hooked on the videos a while back and enjoy the content/personalities.  I'm mostly an audiotard, but enjoy building/breaking computers.  I look forward to learning from all of you and hopefully helping folks out with some of the silly audio stuff that might come up (from a production and mixing standpoint, at least).  Cheers, gents!

Hey folks, long time watcher and a bit of a lurker on these boards. Finally decided to start attempting to be social. I hope you don't mind if I make myself at home.

Hey guys,

I am a long time LinusTechTips viewer and I thought it would be time to join the forums. So here am I. 

Hey everybody, ever since watching LTT, I've been thinking about joining the forums. Obviously, I did but I wasn't really social at the beginning, now I'm trying to be a much more social member of forums.

Khaos_Theory

Hello, hi, greetings for every language and time of day.

I'm going to be lurking around for a while, mostly because I'm going to be building a rig of my very own for the first time.

Adults are just kids with bigger wallets.

i think the forum idea is perfect .. hope you the best (linus and employee) :P

i think the forum idea is perfect .. hope you the best (linus and employee) :P

0 posts lol!

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Hi everyone,

I've watched a few of the videos on youtube in the past but wasn't too aware of the community here, but now I found it I decided to sign up. Looks like a good forum :)

Hi everyone! 

Been a long time NCIX/LTT fan, I really don't have a good experience with forums where people always shame other for not knowing any better so I ought not to sign up, I honestly signed up to this forum because of the giveaway

But hey, different forum and different people maybe it will be a good experience for me here.  :lol: *gulp*