LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Your case are doesn't have filters or some other reason dust is an issue?

It has dust filters, but only for one intake, out of 3 (one main + 2 side).

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Ummm..  Why don't you have a driver's license at your age?

A variety of reasons.

I like both colors but blue is my favorite.  

YEEEEEEEEES

I'm confused..  Isn't quoting better than tagging if I'm commenting on specific thing others have said?

Not when you quote 100 times in the same post and make other people quote you back have to snip the entire page of quotations

32 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Why wouldn't you get an enclosure instead of a bare SSD and an adapter?

SSDs are pretty much enclosed on their own, it's not like a HDD that usually has some exposed PCB, and so I feel like it's not necessary.  And if it's not necessary, why should I enclose the heat, make it bulkier, and make it more difficult to switch which drive is plugged in? :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

33 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

@Bleedingyamato I see you tend to quote a lot of people in your post which makes it hard for me to quote you back but all hail the tagging system

Tagging doesn't work on mobile. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

1 minute ago, Zodiark1593 said:

yep unfortunately... Half the time it doesn't work on desktop either though... :(

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

26 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I like both colors but blue is my favorite.  

Meh I guess I like them about the same. I like a specific shade of blue. 

26 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Thats a very nice wallpaper.  ?

Thank you...

***********************************************************************************************************

Anyways, I changed my profile pic.

wcreek

Let's see how many know of what band's album cover this is and for which album. :P

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

39 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

No, not really.

Oh.  That's good.  Are mSATA enclosures easy to find?    I mean are they as common as sata HDD enclosures?

39 minutes ago, Daring said:

It has dust filters, but only for one intake, out of 3 (one main + 2 side).

A variety of reasons.

There's fans on the side panel but no dust filter?  That seems odd not to have filters on most of the intakes.  

39 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

YEEEEEEEEES

Not when you quote 100 times in the same post and make other people quote you back have to snip the entire page of quotations

At least on my iPad I can highlight text that someone said and it brings up a quote button next to the quote so I can easily quote just what I want to and not everything someone said.  

You could try that to make it easier?  

37 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

SSDs are pretty much enclosed on their own, it's not like a HDD that usually has some exposed PCB, and so I feel like it's not necessary.  And if it's not necessary, why should I enclose the heat, make it bulkier, and make it more difficult to switch which drive is plugged in? :P 

But a case keeps it snug and safe and makes it look sexy.  ?

Ummm..  You get each drive its own enclosure?

19 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

It doesn't?  That's too bad...

16 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

yep unfortunately... Half the time it doesn't work on desktop either though... :(

Really?  I've seen people have issues with tagging but it's always worked fine for me.  

15 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Meh I guess I like them about the same. I like a specific shade of blue. 

Thank you...

***************************************************************************************************

What shade would that be?

There's fans on the side panel but no dust filter?  That seems odd not to have filters on most of the intakes.  

No.

Pro-3z.jpg

You see those vents on the side of the front panel? That's what I mean.

17 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

But a case keeps it snug and safe and makes it look sexy.  ?

Ummm..  You get each drive its own enclosure?

Meh, if you see some irl, they're pretty sexy on their own :D  Some even look good in the product pictures :P 

And I'd rather just have one I can easily move around

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

19 minutes ago, Daring said:

No.

You see those vents on the side of the front panel? That's what I mean.

So there's a front facing vent that does have a filter but not those little vents?  

I like the inside of the case if that helps.  ?

15 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Grey blue / blue grey

Can you show me a picture?  I'm having trouble picturing that color.  

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Meh, if you see some irl, they're pretty sexy on their own :D  Some even look good in the product pictures :P 

And I'd rather just have one I can easily move around

SSDs are pretty cool.  ?

Though whether or not this 600p I have coming tomorrow is "sexy" is up fog debate.  ?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K375Q6C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Idk what I'm going to use it for though.  It was an impulse purchase.  ?

58 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

It will work if you know the exact LTT handle. It doesn't suggest tags like how Twitter or Facebook.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

You sure? 

Screenshot_20170202-021551.png

19 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

It will work if you know the exact LTT handle. It doesn't suggest tags like how Twitter or Facebook.

It does, but it's slow and temperamental at times.  I've often had to fight it a bit, but it's always worked for me in the end, 100% of the time.

36 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It does, but it's slow and temperamental at times.  I've often had to fight it a bit, but it's always worked for me in the end, 100% of the time.

I tried tagging Linus once, [at]LinusTech isn't the first handle to appear when you type [at]Linus. I tried tagging Luke when I was relatively new here but I forgot that he uses [at]Slick. 

44 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

As soon as I can. But it isn't going to be easy or cheap.

Cheapest flight I could find from Las Vegas to Sydney, Australia is around $1000. Try looking for connecting flights instead of direct flights. Direct flights tend to be more expensive.  Also, Airbnb is cheaper than a hotel

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?trip=roundtrip&leg1=from:Las Vegas,to:Sydney,departure:02/05/2017TANYT&leg2=from:Sydney,to:Las Vegas,departure:02/06/2017TANYT&passengers=children:0,adults:1,seniors:0,infantinlap:Y&mode=search

44 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I tried tagging Linus once, [at]LinusTech isn't the first handle to appear when you type [at]Linus.

That doesn't mean it doesn't work.  Sometimes when I search of something on Google, the site I want isn't the top result... that doesn't mean it's broken :P 

44 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I tried tagging Luke when I was relatively new here but I forgot that he uses [at]Slick. 

yeah... that's a more common mistake than you might think :D 

22 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Cheapest flight I could find from Las Vegas to Sydney, Australia is around $1000. Try looking for connecting flights instead of direct flights. Direct flights tend to be more expensive.  Also, Airbnb is cheaper than a hotel

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?trip=roundtrip&leg1=from:Las Vegas,to:Sydney,departure:02/05/2017TANYT&leg2=from:Sydney,to:Las Vegas,departure:02/06/2017TANYT&passengers=children:0,adults:1,seniors:0,infantinlap:Y&mode=search

I don't live near Sydney, I live 170km away from Melbourne in a town called Traralgon. That said, the flight price that you found are about right in price, which is annoying. Why can't plane tickets be cheap? (I know why they aren't cheap, but that doesn't make it any better :c)

I don't think either of us no what is going to happen, just we want to be together, sadly it is close to a year before moving in together would be logical.

Having a bit of a mini meltdown, apparently my router is Gb, and one computer can see it is Gb, but my 20M cat6 cable only sees it as 100Mb and it has a Gb NIC.

:c

I need Gb because I am trying to transfer 50GB over the network.

7 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Yay!  Were you two having a disagreement or something going on?

We've been fighting on and off for 2 weeks

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

6 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Can you show me a picture?  I'm having trouble picturing that color.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-gray

There's a couple shades of blue-grey that I like.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization