LGBT community

carguy86
2 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I saw a snapchat from a girl taking a selfie with her boyfriend, the caption was "Don't you wish you were gay now?" I really expected better from her, but nope. 

Anyway her boyfriend is average.

I know girls like that and I tend to stay away from them. Stuck up bitches.

2 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

"It's your people" xD 

"Does my butt look fierce in this jeans?" ??

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I saw a snapchat from a girl taking a selfie with her boyfriend, the caption was "Don't you wish you were gay now?" I really expected better from her, but nope. 

Anyway her boyfriend is average.

But wait. Who is supposed to be gay here?

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

3 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I can only imagine ;) 

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I know girls like that and I tend to stay away from them. Stuck up bitches.

I expected more from her, I really did. I know she has friends in real life that are gay which she knows are gay, I also know she has them on snapchat (Not me, I don't think there is a point coming out to her, especially if she has that attitude)

Yes, it certainly does. (What does "fierce" even mean?)

3 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

But wait. Who is supposed to be gay here?

No one, she was just saying that her boyfriend was hot in a very bitchy fashion.

6 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I expected more from her, I really did. I know she has friends in real life that are gay which she knows are gay, I also know she has them on snapchat (Not me, I don't think there is a point coming out to her, especially if she has that attitude)

No one, she was just saying that her boyfriend was hot in a very bitchy fashion.

Shoulda just said "I'm wishing more than ever that I wasn't" 

- snip-

3 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Shoulda just said "I'm wishing more than ever that I wasn't" 

If they every say that again, I will certainly reply with that :P

On another note, I did remove someone on Facebook because they described their profile picture as "Gay," luckily they are not a big loss from not having them as friends on Facebook. (Now my feed is slightly less full of shit)

57 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I pity straight men who are in relationship with such kind of women. They can do better. 

57 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I'm not sure when it started but I think it was popularized by Tyra Banks when she's hosting ANTM or something drag queens do. I think it has something to do with a facial expression. Kinda like using your pouty lips, chin up, and eyes to tell someone "get lost bitches, queen is coming" without talking.

1 hour ago, ZothOmmog said:

I can only imagine ;) 

I'm doing squats all the time and I've made a promise not to skip leg day ever again so yeah, I think I've got buns hun. ?

Spoiler

And my butt is made out of muscle not silicone implants ?

46 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'm doing squats all the time and I've made a promise not to skip leg day ever again so yeah, I think I've got buns hun. ?

I think I understand, I myself suffer from a soft and big butt. :$

1 hour ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

If they every say that again, I will certainly reply with that :P

On another note, I did remove someone on Facebook because they described their profile picture as "Gay," luckily they are not a big loss from not having them as friends on Facebook. (Now my feed is slightly less full of shit)

I used to use the term gay a lot. I've always just never associated it with actually being gay. Idk, maybe I'm just not sensitive enough but to me it hasn't been an issue. 

- snip-

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

"at the beginning of his campaign" is what he implied here. 

I can't really think that matters. Pretty sure hillary did too.  Either way, it was "obummer" who got lgbt rights through in the first place 

- snip-

Anyone know a place where I can source a reasonably recent battery for my G2? 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

32 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Anyone know a place where I can source a reasonably recent battery for my G2? 

Amazon?

1 hour ago, ZothOmmog said:

I think I understand, I myself suffer from a soft and big butt. :$

A lot of dudes and chicks dig big butts, besides big butts offer protection when sitting on a hard surface for a long time. ?

30 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Amazon?

Reviews on many of these batteries seem to indicate they were made some years ago. Not worth the consideration as batteries age with non use as well. A year at most is what I'm looking for. 

My eyes see the past…

Pink floyd is love

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Alright, my parents are getting far too fucking invasive.

They have apparently been reading through this very thread.

If you two still have an internet connection by this point, I'm not impressed. At all. This needs to stop.

16 minutes ago, wcreek said:

@Dan Castellaneta Well I think I'm beginning to like Vivaldi a bit more, the more I use it.

I'm considering turning corner rounding down a bit, not sure atm.

Pick the hot pink theme

54 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Alright, my parents are getting far too fucking invasive.

They have apparently been reading through this very thread.

If you two still have an internet connection by this point, I'm not impressed. At all. This needs to stop.

It is a public forum. Though I admit I find it difficult to believe that anyone that actually read the entirety of this thread would retain their sanity. 

My eyes see the past…

3 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

It is a public forum. Though I admit I find it difficult to believe that anyone that actually read the entirety of this thread would retain their sanity. 

Yeah I know. Guys, lets make swf shitposts. Dan?

My dumb flash drive decided to commit seppuku within a 10 minute span (worked on phone just a few minutes prior, then put it in pc, was never again detected on anything). Accursed thing was only 9 months old too. 

Is it common for these things to just die without physical damage, nor any sort of warning? 

My eyes see the past…

4 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

My dumb flash drive decided to commit seppuku within a 10 minute span (worked on phone just a few minutes prior, then put it in pc, was never again detected on anything). Accursed thing was only 9 months old too. 

Is it common for these things to just die without physical damage, nor any sort of warning? 

Are you sure it's dead?  Did you try it in the phone again?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Are you sure it's dead?  Did you try it in the phone again?

Yes. Phone acted as if nothing was there. 

My eyes see the past…