LGBT community

carguy86
2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

ah xD Well... the results didn't seem to suggest this at all, and frankly they seemed to strongly indicate the opposite so I guess I should scroll up and mark that as "informative" :P 

also, that discord hacking thing was a joke

and backfired

the target just did the same stuff me and my friend were doing to him

i like trains 🙂

1 minute ago, Implosivetech said:

also, that discord hacking thing was a joke

and backfired

the target just did the same stuff me and my friend were doing to him

Yeah I figured :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Yeah I figured :P 

xD 

i like trains 🙂

Just now, Implosivetech said:

xD 

wait are u LGBT?

i like trains 🙂

3 minutes ago, Implosivetech said:

wait are u LGBT?

yes, you are.  You said so just a few posts ago xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

@Daring GOOGLE'S ASSISTANT IS SCAAAARY

Screenshot_20170202-204730.png

yes.

2fZEDJI.png

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

#ImNotUsingAGooglePixel

But in all seriousness that is bloody amazing if not a little scary

Google Pixel best phone.

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

@Daring GOOGLE'S ASSISTANT IS SCAAAARY

Screenshot_20170202-204730.png

I'd rather have Google to hold to some of my personal info rather than my government. Although I think I've given Google too much info about me. I have my passport, IDs, and birth certificate scanned and stored on my Google Drive under the folder named "Personal IDs". 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

19 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'd rather have Google to hold to some of my personal info rather than my government. Although I think I've given Google too much info about me. I have my passport, IDs, and birth certificate scanned and stored on my Google Drive under the folder named "Personal IDs". 

uh, yeah I would never do that... ಠ_ಠ

4 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

uh, yeah I would never do that... ಠ_ಠ

For emergency situations like when my house burned and all I've got is my Google password and account. Although now I think about it, Google probably even knows what kind and brand of underwear or the mouthwash brand I'm using. ??

IMG_5131.JPG

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

14 hours ago, Daring said:

Oh, and a magnesium rollcage for added durability

It's a shame they died a death, heavy but could take a load of punishment and meant things could last

Guessing that's a T series? Which one exactly? Been tempted to go for either an X220 or a T420 since I'm about needing an upgrade

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

11 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I kinda just passed out yesterday. Melatonin does wonders to help me sleep.

Sleep deprivation does too. As in if I were to get back into my bed like right now, I could easily be back asleep for another 4 or so hours. No joke either, I sorta did that somewhat intentionally and unintentionally last friday and I woke up at like 11am. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

8 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

yes, you are.  You said so just a few posts ago xD 

like, i mean are you gay, bisexual, transgender, gueer, or anything else?

i like trains 🙂

40 minutes ago, Implosivetech said:

like, i mean are you gay, bisexual, transgender, gueer, or anything else?

He will not answer, he doesn't want that kind of stuff to be public, I guess since he is a moderator and he also likes his privacy.

BTW, the reason he is here is because he stopped by this one thread and stayed to keep it well moderated. 

1 hour ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

He will not answer, he doesn't want that kind of stuff to be public, I guess since he is a moderator and he also likes his privacy.

BTW, the reason he is here is because he stopped by this one thread and stayed to keep it well moderated. 

Ah. I see.

i like trains 🙂

10 hours ago, wcreek said:

I want the LG G6 to be best phone

I know LG stands for Life's Good but it could also be Loves Gays. :P

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

14 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I travel with it so having them in the laptop is better than having them sticking out of the side.

And I always thought it was BleedingLMAtO

Bleeding what? ?

11 hours ago, Daring said:

yes.

Are the kitties helping with that computer?  lol

8 hours ago, Daring said:

I found the perfect avatar for @Bleedingyamato! Because the first thing I think of when it comes to bronies nowadays is insanity :3

Did a brony hurt you?  Is there sone secret tale of woe you would like to share?

I feel like you need a nice big hug from a brony to fix you right up.  ?

Spoiler

image.png

Also, I feel I should mention, not to downplay being what I am, that I guess I'm like a light brony compared to others.  I've never been to a convention, wrote fan fic stuff, or pretty much any of the stuff more hardcore bronies might do.  

My interest is mostly just watching and liking the show and collecting a few items like the build a bear ponies and a few other things.  

Just saying there are far more hardcore bronies than me.  ?

9 hours ago, Daring said:

I found the perfect avatar for @Bleedingyamato! Because the first thing I think of when it comes to bronies nowadays is insanity :3

I think it looks like a *surprise* coming from behind face.

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.