LGBT community

carguy86
31 minutes ago, Blade of Grass said:

I had this thought the other day; what if this was the plan all along? What if the Mac desktop refresh will give us, essentially, an Apple "Core"? MacBook/Pro for when you're out and about, then when you come back to the office you plugin to your dock + coprocessor (esq thing... not sure what to call it)

An eGPU enclosure?    Is that what you're thinking of?

17 minutes ago, chrisholland03 said:

Has everyone gotten a hug today?

If not, here's one

<<<<<<<HUG>>>>>>>

Awww.  You're really big on hugs I see.   I like that.  ?

*Hug*

1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

It was my first time.  Does that count as a valid excuse?  ?

no. Here's an example from my PC. I haven't touched the cables aside from when I upgraded to the 1070 since 2015. Also, remember that this is my first build.

5 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Sona?      Is that from something?

"Fur"sona. It's a furry thing, you wouldn't understand.

5 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I repeat: yes what?    Idk what you mean..  ?

It's my default response to everything.

6 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

But pricey...  Those things still cost about as much as a 6700K it seems.

this is why I hope Ryzen fixes Intel's prices.

I've never played Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 but when you get this new game I hope you like it.  

I do too.

I'm sorry to hear that.  Isn't there anything that can be done (or could've been done years ago) to fix it?

At this point, probably not. I can keep it under control, at least.

5 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Im on phone cant snip so hi 

Hi.  Blue be with you.  ?

3 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Fucking hell the megaquotes xD

Sorry?  ?

(Idk if I should lol or apologize.)

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Hi.  Blue be with you.  ?

Sorry?  ?

(Idk if I should lol or apologize.)

I'm one with the blue, the blue is with me

10 minutes ago, Daring said:

no. Here's an example from my PC. I haven't touched the cables aside from when I upgraded to the 1070 since 2015. Also, remember that this is my first build.

"Fur"sona. It's a furry thing, you wouldn't understand.

It's my default response to everything.

this is why I hope Ryzen fixes Intel's prices.

I do too.

At this point, probably not. I can keep it under control, at least.

Now you're just showing off.  ?

You could explain so I do understand?  In a PM if it wouldn't be ok to say here.  I'm curious.  Not looking to make fun of you or anything bad I promise.  

Could you default to using more words sometimes?  lol

That would be nice but do you think Ryzen will affect prices for a 3 gen old CPU?

So what does this new coaster game let you do that you're excited about?  ?

That's something at least.  

7 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I'm one with the blue, the blue is with me

Oooo that's better.  100% approved.  

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

#PurpleMasterRace

Proof of your superiority? 

4 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

#PurpleMasterRace

Purple is nice too but blue is best.  Sorry.  ?

Spoiler

Here's a steampunk kitty to help you recover from the reality check. ?:

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

-snip something-

Bad proof

Human eyes perceive blue when observing light which has a wavelength between 450-495 nanometres. Blues with a higher frequency and thus a shorter wavelength gradually look more violet, while those with a lower frequency and a longer wavelength gradually appear more green. Pure blue, in the middle, has a wavelength of 470 nanometres.

In painting and traditional colour theory, blue is one of the three primary colours of pigments (red, yellow, blue), which can be mixed to form a wide gamut of colours. Red and blue mixed together form violet, blue and yellow together form green. Mixing all three primary colours together produces a dark grey. From the Renaissance onwards, painters used this system to create their colours. 

The RYB model was used for colour printing by Jacob Christoph Le Blon as early as 1725. Later, printers discovered that more accurate colours could be created by using combinations of magenta, cyan, yellow and black ink, put onto separate inked plates and then overlaid one at a time onto paper. This method could produce almost all the colours in the spectrum with reasonable accuracy.

In the 19th century the Scottish physicist James Clerk Maxwell found a new way of explaining colours, by the wavelength of their light. He showed that white light could be created by combining red, blue and green light, and that virtually all colours could be made by different combinations of these three colours. His idea, called additive colour or the RGB colour model, is used today to create colours on televisions and computer screens. The screen is covered by tiny pixels, each with three fluorescent elements for creating red, green and blue light. If the red, blue and green elements all glow at once, the pixel looks white. As the screen is scanned from behind with electrons, each pixel creates its own designated colour, composing a complete picture on the screen.

The modern English word blue comes from Middle English bleu or blewe, from the Old French bleu, a word of Germanic origin related to Old Dutch, Old High German, Old Saxon blāo and Old Frisian blāw, blau. The clear sky and the deep sea appear blue because of an optical effect known as Rayleigh scattering. When sunlight passes through the atmosphere, the blue wavelengths are scattered more widely by the oxygen and nitrogen molecules, and more blue comes to our eyes. An optical effect called Tyndall scattering, similar to Rayleigh scattering, explains blue eyes; there is no blue pigment in blue eyes. Distant objects appear more blue because of another optical effect called atmospheric perspective.

Surveys in the US and Europe show that blue is the colour most commonly associated with harmony, faithfulness, confidence, distance, infinity, the imagination, cold, and sometimes with sadness. In US and European public opinion polls it is the most popular colour, chosen by almost half of both men and women as their favourite colour.

Now you're just showing off.  ?

:3

You could explain so I do understand?  In a PM if it wouldn't be ok to say here.  I'm curious.  Not looking to make fun of you or anything bad I promise.

"A fursona (pl. fursonas, rarely furson/fursonae),[citation needed] is a furspeech portmanteau derived from the terms furry and persona), that refers to a (normally furry), character, persona, alter ego, avatar, or identity assumed by a person or player normally associated with the furry fandom."

Taken word-for-word from Wikifur.

Could you default to using more words sometimes?  lol

I'm vague.

That would be nice but do you think Ryzen will affect prices for a 3 gen old CPU?

Yes.

So what does this new coaster game let you do that you're excited about?  ?

I can make my park in any way I want, with full creative freedom.

That's something at least.

yes.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

but it is good proof

can't paint items exclusively blue in tf2

you can do the same with two kinds of purple in tf2 :^

What color are the main teams in TF2?

11 minutes ago, Daring said:

:3

"A fursona (pl. fursonas, rarely furson/fursonae),[citation needed] is a furspeech portmanteau derived from the terms furry and persona), that refers to a (normally furry), character, persona, alter ego, avatar, or identity assumed by a person or player normally associated with the furry fandom."

I'm vague.

Yes.

I can make my park in any way I want, with full creative freedom.

yes.

I'll fix them eventually.  Or maybe soon.  Messing with the B2's cables would be something I could do soon.

I haven't installed the platinum seasonic PSU, 2 Corsair ML120 fans, Cryorig H7 with Arctic MX-4 thermal compound to use with it, and a magnetic version cablemod RGB 30cm strip because I'm still trying to decide if I'm buying this case to switch to or if I'd just use those parts in a new build that I mentioned I'm considering with a 7700K.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VRKVSVM/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

No sense doing the work twice so the parts are stuck in their boxes until I make up my mind.  ?

Thank you for explaining about that.  An ice fox is a good animal to choose.  

10 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

ever watched the boondocks

I don't like it so I'll just stick with "no I haven't".  Sorry..    It's just not my in line with my tastes/interests.  

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I don't like it so I'll just stick with "no I haven't".  Sorry..    It's just not my in line with my tastes/interests.  

Ah, fair enough. A Pimp Named Slickback was basically a one-off character that was, well, a pimp.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

3 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I'll fix them eventually.  Or maybe soon.  Messing with the B2's cables would be something I could do soon.

I haven't installed the platinum seasonic PSU, 2 Corsair ML120 fans, Cryorig H7 with Arctic MX-4 thermal compound to use with it, and a magnetic version cablemod RGB 30cm strip because I'm still trying to decide if I'm buying this case to switch to or if I'd just use those parts in a new build that I mentioned I'm considering with a 7700K.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VRKVSVM/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

No sense doing the work twice so the parts are stuck in their boxes until I make up my mind.  ?

Come on. There's no excuse for shit cable management. Even the most "not designed for cable management" case (like the Vostro 420 case) can be cable managed.

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

Come on. There's no excuse for shit cable management. Even the most "not designed for cable management" case (like the Vostro 420 case) can be cable managed.

[sends pic of my pc]

[cringes to death]

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

51 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Ah, fair enough. A Pimp Named Slickback was basically a one-off character that was, well, a pimp.

Who's named slickback

- snip-

2 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

An eGPU enclosure?    Is that what you're thinking of?

Awww.  You're really big on hugs I see.   I like that.  ?

*Hug*

I'm a firm believer that the world would be a better place if we hugged more and talked less.

The world is in need of more hugs and less talk.

That's happened to me too.  I lay down and get comfy while watching a movie and next thing I know it's a few hours later.  

ah yeah

Any special reason?

No not really but like it could be an alternative to getting an iPad or iPhone or something because I'd like to be able to use FaceTime/iMessages with Jake

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

3 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

-snip-

HOLY SHIT DUDE THAT'S A LOT OF QUOTES

A Discord server is like a group chat with admins and organized text/voice channels.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402