LGBT community

carguy86
16 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

#PurpleMasterRace 

1485901272341-859281077.jpg

blue masterrace pls

Image result for core i7 3770k

4 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Some brabds use fake brown switches?    I've thought about getting a nice mechanical keyboard with brown switches but I wouldn't want fake ones.  

Ah.  Hopefully Sherlock fans won't have to wait too long.  

What is that?  lol

You enjoy making me suffer don't you?   lol

But he didn't mention details.  Like is there a difference between what's in them or something?

Or is he joking and just being super pro-Canada?

What games would those be?

Nala..  Is that name from something?    It sounds familiar.

Can you explain the whole discord server thing?    Idk anything about discord server stuff.  

I haven't actually seen it myself yet.    

The magic of friendship?    

Easy answer: blue is life.  

That's happened to me too.  I lay down and get comfy while watching a movie and next thing I know it's a few hours later.  

I'd read that.  ?

This is so me when I'm supposed to be doing hw.  lol

Wow!  So much detail!  Nice job!  

Any special reason?

A dedicated GPU in a Mac mini would be nice.   

The used 2011 i5 Mac mini I got last August only had 2GB of RAM in it.  I had to spend about $50 to get an 8GB stick to replace one of the 1GB sticks so I didn't constantly see that color wheel loading icon.  

Oh, what would that be?  ?

Then have some?

It was my first time.  Does that count as a valid excuse?  ?

Sona?      Is that from something?

I repeat: yes what?    Idk what you mean..  

But pricey...  Those things still cost about as much as a 6700K it seems.  

I've never played Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 but when you get this new game I hope you like it.  

I'm sorry to hear that.  Isn't there anything that can be done (or could've been done years ago) to fix it?

I could give you nightmares seeing all the dust on and in my main desktop.  

(I might be exaggerating a little but it does build up more than I'd like.)

That's why I just ordered this to help deal with the program so hopefully I don't have to worry as much about dust in my computers.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BWYO53G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That's a good point: why is it that when you see images of Jesus on a cross that he looks like he's been to the gym?  A LOT.    ?

You might find this funny and worth a read:

https://www.amazon.com/When-Will-Jesus-Bring-Chops/dp/140130821X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485884128&sr=8-1&keywords=when+will+jesus+bring+the+pork+chops

Fair warning: I haven't actually read this myself but I've heard about a tiny snippet of it where the author somewhat jokingly (I assume joking but idk) discusses the 10 commandments and explains how you can boil them down do more like 2 and still be covering the same concepts of proper behavior.  

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on what he says about the commandments.  lol

th-

thats my pc

gonna be salty about it all day now.

triggeredtnt.png.e24a0f09a48d60a63f59316cef97306f.png

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

4 hours ago, chrisholland03 said:

Has everyone gotten a hug today?

If not, here's one

<<<<<<<HUG>>>>>>>

I need that right now

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I need that right now

*Hugs*

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

*when you arent official a girl yet so you still get yelled at for hugging your best friends* 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

6 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Ah, fair enough. A Pimp Named Slickback was basically a one-off character that was, well, a pimp.

Ah.  Ok.

6 hours ago, Daring said:

Come on. There's no excuse for shit cable management. Even the most "not designed for cable management" case (like the Vostro 420 case) can be cable managed.

Are you having a bad day or does bad cable management trigger OCD or a pet peeve in your brain?  

I need to know if I should be worried about you or simply embarrassed that my poor cable management offends you so much.  ?

4 hours ago, chrisholland03 said:

I'm a firm believer that the world would be a better place if we hugged more and talked less.

The world is in need of more hugs and less talk.

Yes.  ?

Some people just need to be hugged nice and tight until they stop squirming.  ?

3 hours ago, wcreek said:

ah yeah

No not really but like it could be an alternative to getting an iPad or iPhone or something because I'd like to be able to use FaceTime/iMessages with Jake

Ah.  I haven't used it much but FaceTime is pretty nice.   iMessage I use more.  It's nice because it synced between my Apple devices.  

Have you considered trying to find a used iPad or Mac mini on eBay perhaps? 

3 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

HOLY SHIT DUDE THAT'S A LOT OF QUOTES

A Discord server is like a group chat with admins and organized text/voice channels.

Sorry there's so many?  ?

Ah.  Is it an LTT discord server you're talking about or one you made for yourself? 

2 hours ago, themctipers said:

blue masterrace pls

th-

thats my pc

gonna be salty about it all day now.

Salty why?    ?

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I need that right now

*Hug*

Having a bad day?

3 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Are you having a bad day or does bad cable management trigger OCD or a pet peeve in your brain?  

I need to know if I should be worried about you or simply embarrassed that my poor cable management offends you so much.  ?

I'm wicked OCD about cable management.

29 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Ah.  I haven't used it much but FaceTime is pretty nice.   iMessage I use more.  It's nice because it synced between my Apple devices.  

Yeah I divested myself from Apple's ecosystem around 2012/2013, fully at the end of 2014. I've been considering returning partially not because Apple has gotten better, they've kinda gotten a little worse at least with their priorities.

But partially because Jake and curiosity.

29 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Have you considered trying to find a used iPad or Mac mini on eBay perhaps? 

Meh, I want to buy new.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Ah.  Is it an LTT discord server you're talking about or one you made for yourself? 

Mine

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well that's good.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

13 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Oh hi there.

hello

i like trains 🙂

2 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

snippity snop snoopity pop with a cherry on top

yes

i like trains 🙂

3 hours ago, Daring said:

I'm wicked OCD about cable management.

same here

so then i realized, yeah im never gonna perfect my cable management

nor will i care later on, since i'll be fucking around with cables anyways later on and it'll be ruined

image.jpg

2 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Mine

no, you have a overprotective swear filter thats annoying as fuck

its like club penguin, but more forgiving.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

4 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Having a bad day?

Thanks. Not really. More like hugs for a good day  ?

4 hours ago, wcreek said:

Yeah I divested myself from Apple's ecosystem around 2012/2013, fully at the end of 2014. I've been considering returning partially not because Apple has gotten better, they've kinda gotten a little worse at least with their priorities.

But partially because Jake and curiosity.

This reminds me of my skepticism back in 2010 when Apple launched a tablet whose name " iPad" was inspired by feminine hygiene products.

I really thought back then that the iPad will flop because no one bought the Microsoft Tablet PC back in 2001. I was wrong. Though I skipped the first and bought the 2nd gen iPad 2. 

xD These are great, even if they are based on lots of stereotypes :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

xD These are great, even if they are based on lots of stereotypes :P 

This is one of my favorites. "You're gay, you're supposed to know these things."

9 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

This is one of my favorites. "You're gay, you're supposed to know these things."

"It's your people" xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

30 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I saw a snapchat from a girl taking a selfie with her boyfriend, the caption was "Don't you wish you were gay now?" I really expected better from her, but nope. 

Anyway her boyfriend is average.

5 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I saw a snapchat from a girl taking a selfie with her boyfriend, the caption was "Don't you wish you were gay now?" I really expected better from her, but nope. 

Anyway her boyfriend is average.

Wait, did you see it online or was it sent to you? If the latter that's fucking poetic. Should've just replied with a wink

- snip-

2 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Wait, did you see it online or was it sent to you? If the latter that's fucking poetic. Should've just replied with a wink

It was on their story, I should have replied but I didn't.