LGBT community

carguy86

I know it doesn't "make me gay" or anything like that, but the vast majority of my friends outside the interwebz are girls, mainly LGBT ones I've met in the GSA. 

So my question:

Does your school (if you still attend) have a GSA or sorts? 

no our school dosent have any official LGBT group, 

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I know it doesn't "make me gay" or anything like that, but the vast majority of my friends outside the interwebz are girls, mainly LGBT ones I've met in the GSA.

So my question:

I wish. I think we lack one due to the fact it's not an issue where I live :P (still would be nice to have)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I was snuggled in bed when I came out to my mum. She then told my step dad. Rainbows shot from my eyes when it was over. 

EDIT: Reading through other stories, mine isn't as glamorous as I thought it was. :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I once told a bunch of people I was gay during a psychotic break. In truth I was in a very mixed up place I was just trying to find my way out of.

I know that might sound like some kind of cop out but it's the truth of the matter. :0/

Maybe some people still think I am (Edit: to this day I've not done anything to rectify the mistake)...but to be honest I'm not sure it really matters anymore.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I was snuggled in bed when I came out to my mum. She then told my step dad. Rainbows shot from my eyes when it was over. 

EDIT: Reading through other stories, mine isn't as glamorous as I thought it was. :D

The visual of rainbows shooting out from your eyes made me laugh in the library  :blink:

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The visual of rainbows shooting out from your eyes made me laugh in the library  :blink:

"Laughing in the library" - Book by Philosophy

Not sure why that popped into my head but that is what to mind....

uhmmm to be honest I don't know, I consider myself straight but often some male on male thoughts arouse me as well, I've never had a relationship of any kind so far, so I didn't get to explore my sexuality too much :P

So maybe I'd say slightly Bi? I dunno :P

8a7799f09eacf13451da8bbfac2df233-d6o8z1g

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm straight, however I can come across as fairly camp to some people (not sure how). In fact some people have even outright asked if I am gay, which didn't exactly please a 15 year old me, especially when I've had a crush on the same girl for about 4 years now. I did suitably embarrass those who asked though, which did make up for the initial awkwardness.

I do however support those anywhere along the sexual/gender spectrum, far more so than any of my family, who're all a bit conservative. They don't mind LGBT people and can happily talk to one of their friends sons and his partner who are gay, they just don't really want one in the family.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

So my question:

And to answer this, I think so. I know at the beginning of the year they were advertising it. I haven't gone, or heard anything about it lately.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I'm straight, however I can come across as fairly camp to some people (not sure how). In fact some people have even outright asked if I am gay, which didn't exactly please a 15 year old me, especially when I've had a crush on the same girl for about 4 years now. I did suitably embarrass those who asked though, which did make up for the initial awkwardness.

I do however support those anywhere along the sexual/gender spectrum, far more so than any of my family, who're all a bit conservative. They don't mind LGBT people and can happily talk to one of their friends sons and his partner who are gay, they just don't really want one in the family.

You're not gay? I shall be honest, I did think you were. :P 

You're not gay? I shall be honest, I did think you were. :P

Well I'm sorry I don't have rainbows shooting out of my eyes, I'm just not that spectacular ;)

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Well I'm sorry I don't have rainbows shooting out of my eyes, I'm just not that spectacular ;)

giphy.gif

Pansexual <3

So you like pans , ( I know the joke is unoriginal)

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

So I had a very awkward encounter with the manager of the store I was cleaning today before it opened. 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

So I had a very awkward encounter with the manager of the store I was cleaning today before it opened. 

I can't help but feel that this is going to get derailed really fast....

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I can't help but feel that this is going to get derailed really fast....

Awkward encounter then was SFW, but could be seen as sexual harassment, that led with me saying "I've had better" out of being surprised and kinda shocked.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Awkward encounter then was SFW, but could be seen as sexual harassment, that led with me saying "I've had better" out of being surprised and kinda shocked.

Well alrighty then

What he kissed you?

(if more than that don't say)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

What he kissed you?

(if more than that don't say)

Go to my profile and look at my current status.

|King Of The Lost|

Go to my profile and look at my current status.

So (just out of curiosity) why did you respond like that? Did he grab it (see KingCry's current status) in a special way or for a particularly long amount of time?

So (just out of curiosity) why did you respond like that? Did he grab it (see KingCry's current status) in a special way or for a particularly long amount of time?

It was the first thing that I thought of, it was for probably 3-4 seconds but left me feeling kinda uncomfortable. 

Wow this looks so wrong now

|King Of The Lost|

It was the first thing that I thought of, it was for probably 3-4 seconds but left me feeling kinda uncomfortable. 

Wow this looks so wrong now

Joking aside, you should probably be careful of people that behave that way. Did you give him an indication that you wanted the contact or was it completely spontaneous?

Joking aside, you should probably be careful of people that behave that way. Did you give him an indication that you wanted the contact or was it completely spontaneous?

It was spontaneous, I was mopping the floors when it happened. 

|King Of The Lost|