LGBT community

carguy86

I've no idea. I wear boys clothes but I select clothes I'd wear if I were female. I'm seriously turned on by women. Men kind of just don't do it for me. Women tend not to be able to relate to me because I can be quite feminine when I relax. I've had female friends who've asked me if I've wanted to wear dresses but it's not something that interests me. I like boys clothes. For me equality in a relationship is the biggest aphrodisiac.

I've tried to go with guys but it's just not for me, like a food I just don't like the taste of.

Information dump:

Attraction ultimately comes down to brain structure. I was listening to a lecture series recently that included information on a gay brain surgeon who autopsied a large number of deceased gay men and found the parts of their brain that controlled attraction were closer in form to those of women. As far as I know at time of writing it's not known whether that's down to nature or nurture.

Hypothetically it's thought to be possible to condition oneself into a sexual orientation via "simple" stimulus response, in the same way that paraphilia's are thought to be created (although as far as I know that's still just all largely unproven theory), but, unfortunately these things are never that simple and conditioning into sexual orientations, generally speaking, kind of just doesn't work.  :0/ 

Edit:  Even non-human primates will select dolls or toy vehicles according to their sexual preferences, even though they probably can't conceptualise what a vehicle is. 

Also, interest in rough and tumble play is another potential indicator of sexual orientation (if a girl tends to charge around the place like Jodie Foster in Contact...it's not an absolute indicator but...)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I'm straight but am a member of our school's GSA. 

I will say, this guy is attractive (Liam Hemsworth)

liam-hemsworth.jpg?w=670&h=377&crop=1

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I am attracted to one guy and that's it... I am not sure what that makes me...

Jack-White.jpg

White Stripesexual

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I am attracted to one guy and that's it... I am not sure what that makes me...

Jack-White.jpg

Makes you human. 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Makes you human. 

Nah, I am anything but human :P 

Tri-sexual. Don't knock it til ya try it.  :D 
I never put up any pretence of being straight, gay or whatever in my teen years. So coming out was never really a thing I experienced. I tend to be more interested in peoples brains than their bits. 

I was trying to decide how to light my new pc... decided that flaming homosexual would be a good colour scheme.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

@Serin I find that confusing because I generally associate the term 'Flaming' with exaggerated male campness. I'm not judging, I'm just saying that as someone's who's studied writing and language it's confusing to me to see you use that term.. :shrug:

Edit: I would hang around for a reply, but...it's Serin and I know better. :rolleyes:

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

@Serin I find that confusing because I generally associate the term 'Flaming' with exaggerated male campness. I'm not judging, I'm just saying that as someone's who's studied writing and language it's confusing to me to see you use that term.. :shrug:

Perhaps it is a term more commonly associated with gay men, but I've never felt it need be exclusive to them.

Maybe flaming dyke-osexual would be better.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Perhaps it is a term more commonly associated with gay men, but I've never felt it need be exclusive to them.

Maybe flaming dyke-osexual would be better.

To be honest I'm not really sure how it's used these days. I'm interested in sexual politics but I'm not really into the whole sexual politics scene since I generally see it as being for young people who are finding their way.

Had there been an internet when I was a child, places like 4chan etc. I might have transitioned, who knows.

Edit:

@Serin I'm basically liking all of your posts now just to try and condition you into responding more often. ;0)

To be honest I'm not really sure how it's used these days. I'm interested in sexual politics but I'm not really into the whole sexual politics scene since I generally see it as being for young people who are finding their way.

Had there been an internet when I was a child, places like 4chan etc. I might have transitioned, who knows.

Mmm, that seems to be a common thing in the trans community. I guess the resources out there on the interwebs would be very helpful compared to the apparently lackluster information elsewhere. 

As to my presence, I'm waiting for the titanX to come into stock here pretty much all today... good excuse to sit on ones butt.

Cheese monger.

Mmm, that seems to be a common thing in the trans community. I guess the resources out there on the interwebs would be very helpful compared to the apparently lackluster information elsewhere. 

As to my presence, I'm waiting for the titanX to come into stock here pretty much all today... good excuse to sit on ones butt.

Serin, you continue to baffle me.

One day we should sit down and figure out a way to understand what each of us means.

gay  :P

Luckily for me I live in Southern California so it's not a big deal here :D

yasss

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I'm bisexual with a 70/30% preference to genders, in favor of men.

That is quite precise.

I would say that I prefer women on a scale of 89/11.

Liam Hemsworth is great. The other 89% is Zooey Deschanel.

EDIT: Also, @EarthboundHero is bisexual I believe.

ok tired me ? boredom = not best ideas, but please dont hate! ok?

Yo man, could you please edit the title to be spelled right? My inner grammar nazi is being torn apart :P

Topics like these usually lead to a very big argument and a toxic environment.

This forum's mostly filled with 16 year olds so I really doubt that'll happen here.

I'm bisexual with a 70/30% preference to genders, in favor of men.

how do you quantify sexual attraction?

"We come to a corner where there are a few people protesting the festivities. I don't understand this at all. It's like protesting the fact that some people are red-haired. In my experience, desire is desire, love is love. I have never fallen in love with a gender. I have fallen for individuals. I know this is hard for people to do, but I don't understand why it's so hard, when it's so obvious."

Best quote from a Pansexual ever!

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

how do you quantify sexual attraction?

I am attracted exclusively to women. By definition I am 100% attracted to them. Maybe he is taking general results from the gender/sex of people he's been attracted to. Dunno.

Does this turn you on?

80281_x2400.jpg

(I do know what pansexual is FYI)

I'm prawnasexual...

prawn.jpg

...mmm...prawn...

That is quite precise.

I would say that I prefer women on a scale of 89/11.

Liam Hemsworth is great. The other 89% is Zooey Deschanel.

EDIT: Also, @EarthboundHero is bisexual I believe.

I am 100% for jack white and 100% for woman... 

I am 100% for jack white and 100% for woman... 

What if you had to make the choice...Jack White or Women

?

Side thing that I feel is relevant in this thread, what do you guys think of the asexual spectrum?

Specifically, Demisexuals and Asexuals?

Firefox wants me to auto-correct Demisexual and Acesexual...

[insert tumblr/overly-political-correct joke here]

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Side thing that I feel is relevant in this thread, what do you guys think of the asexual spectrum?

Specifically, Demisexuals and Asexuals?

Firefox wants me to auto-correct Demisexual and Acesexual...

[insert tumblr/overly-political-correct joke here]

Asexual over here :P

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)