LGBT community

carguy86

But if you could tell all of those people before what's stopping you from talking about that kind of stuff now? :bitconfused:

I know its a bit confusing, I get feelings with the people before that would try and use that to their advantage to get me to try to talk. Its like giving some a tool to use against me.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I know its a bit confusing, I get feelings with the people before that would try and use that to their advantage to get me to try to talk. Its like giving some a tool to use against me.

I'm not sure I understand?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I'm not sure I understand?

think of it as telling your enemy your deepest secret and them using that to get what they want.

Its how I felt about it if I told them more about it.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

think of it as telling your enemy your deppest secret and them using that to get what they want.

Its how I felt about it if I told them more about it.

But why do you think that they're the enemy? :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

But why do you think that they're the enemy? :0/

that is something I'm not even sure about. Probably cause they are like "here talk these pills they will help" and half the time I don't even know what I'm taking.

|King Of The Lost|

that is something I'm not even sure about. Probably cause they are like "here talk these pills they will help" and half the time I don't even know what I'm taking.

Is that when you're on the ward that that happens?

Is that when you're on the ward that that happens?

Normally yes but my counsellors had communication with my doctor due to me being in ward the few times I was in.

I'll continue this in a PM when I get out of work tomorrow its late for me and I got be up in a few hours l.

|King Of The Lost|

Normally yes but my counsellors had communication with my doctor due to me being in ward the few times I was in.

I'll continue this in a PM when I get out of work tomorrow its late for me and I got be up in a few hours l.

Okay, cool. It's late here too. Well talk more tomorrow?

If you want ?

Okay, cool. It's late here too. Well talk more tomorrow?

deffently, its kinda nice to be talking about this.

|King Of The Lost|

deffently, its kinda nice to be talking about this.

I'm glad it's helping :0)

Get some sleep?

I guess I'm pansexual as I really am only interested in having  a connection with someone rather than sex (although that along with fulfilling certain fantasies would be great) I'm really passive when it comes to relationships too. I've only had one in my life and she was the person who asked me out and i kinda was like yeah sure why not. 

I kinda understand the whole bundling things up and dreading how people will respond to you. 

one thing that i have thought of, does your mom fully understand what it means to be pansexual? There is the possibility that any sexuality label that is not heterosexual is the same as gay/bi to her. 

im transgender, MTF

i consider myself pansexual and demiromantic. (but to dumb it down with all ym preferences and shit im a lesbian who likes some guys and futa)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

im transgender, MTF

i consider myself pansexual and demiromantic. (but to dumb it down with all ym preferences and shit im a lesbian who likes some guys and futa)

Post # 264, that took you a while Burger :P

Post # 264, that took you a while Burger :P

im sorry, im not following... what?

basically:

just because im proud of who i am doesnt mean its my top priority, i kinda was at the ER had to eat dinner and am now back to work on my room. x'D

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

basically:

just because im proud of who i am doesnt mean its my top priority, i kinda was at the ER had to eat dinner and am now back to work on my room. x'D

I think it means you took a while to find this thread xD

"Rawr XD"

basically:

I am sorry, I did not mean to offend.

I think it means you took a while to find this thread xD

again, telling people who and what i am is almost at the bottom of my list of thigns to do today, xD 

-Jim Hensen

I am sorry, I did not mean to offend.

you didnt. xP :P:D;)

-Jim Hensen

@BurgerBum, seeing as you are in Portland and go to school have you been to the QRC at PSU?

I used to walk past it all the time and still haven't decided if I think the name is appropriate or not.

So I told my dad on my way to work this morning, he was a lot more accepting of it then my mom was. Which in all honesty shocked me as I was more worried about him then my mother.

|King Of The Lost|

So I told my dad on my way to work this morning, he was a lot more accepting of it then my mom was. Which in all honesty shocked me as I was more worried about him then my mother.

Well that's good. :0)

Maybe he can help you talk to her?

Well that's good. :0)

Maybe he can help you talk to her?

I'll deffently have to see what he can do to help me talk to her.

|King Of The Lost|

arent dad's the one who normally go against such stuff,mom accept everything

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

I'll deffently have to see what he can do to help me talk to her.

Absolutely, dude :0)

Let us know how it goes? And if you need to talk some more you can PM me (or we can talk in the thread or whatever?) :0)

My step dad just shrugged it off. I feel that between parents, father figures are more laid back than mothers. My mum was constantly asking how I'd make a family and how I'd keep the family name going. To which I just responded "adoption". My step dad just said when my mother told him. "Couldn't give a shit. Not like it changes who he is. Plus, it means he's going to live in a clean house when he's older. Because gay cleaning." 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"