LGBT community

carguy86

i feel ready to come out to my dad but how should i do it? (im bisexual :) )

Is he relgious, or has he showed any sign of hate for alternate sexualities?

When my father found out about my sexuality it was because of my niavaity. I thought that becuase he was my father, he'd be accepting. Good ol' Catholicism. Unless you have too, just keep it quite. Heck my mum and stepdad are so supportive, I wish they didnt know. Its annoying!

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Is he religious, or has he showed any sign of hate for alternate sexualities?

nope and nope.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I think you've covered the answer in your question: Consenting and sentient. That's basically my be all and end all.

Maybe that's just my love for the various Star Trek novels characters who are gay and members of different species speaking. But barring biological incompatibility... I don't see any issues.

EDIT: Our ancestors got jiggy with Homo Neanderthalensis back a few millennia anyway :P

kip, i have mated with the alien woman. isn't that what man first dreamed of when he first glaced up at the stars?

KIP, i'm asking you a question! answer me!

i feel ready to come out to my dad but how should i do it? (im bisexual :) )

are you the first born son?

as a heterosexual with a liniage to maintain i'd only be dissappointed if my first son was gay.

i'm the third, so my son would be the forth, and if he doesn't name his son the 5th i'd be pretty upset, because reasons.

eh, if he was bi i wouldn't be dissapointed. unless he refuses to give me a grandchild named the 5th.

unless of course he was willing to have an egg donor, whom would then carry the child. which he could name the 5th. then if he was gay i'd be fine with it.

anyway. my case is quite unique, and yes it is i know it is shallow, but that's the only time i'd be dissapointed to have a homosexual child, but even if he was, i wouldn't patronize him. it's all about the 5th, not my child's actual sexuality.

moral of the story, if your dad really loves you and cares about you he'd be fine with it. if you tell him you're bi he might not care as much because he'd think "that's okay i can "fix" him" which is bullshit. you aren't broken.

long story long, another bi friend i had in high school had a chronically drunk christian dad who said that being Bi was just a phase and proceeded to get my friend a playboy subscription. it was mega lolz

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

nope and nope.

well shit, this should be easy. as long as it doesn't go over like this:

https://youtu.be/xc4qKDDx3XE?t=18s

gosh i love WKUK.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

im actualy thinking of waiting to the perfect moment to just all calmly mention my ex bf and then current gf or something.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

im actualy thinking of waiting to the perfect moment to just all calmly mention my ex bf and then current gf or something.

in my opinion, not a bad plan.

Isn't that what man first dreamed of when he first glanced up at the stars?

VzXy7cF.jpg

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

-SNIP-

you guys go find a thread and discuss your freaky stuff there.........  ;)  (just kidding you can stay)

that thread would probably get realy popular  :P

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

if your dad really loves you and cares about you he'd be fine with it.

This just caught my eye ^

If someone cares about you they might tell you they're fine with it, because they love you, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's something they're not struggling with. :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

VzXy7cF.jpg

I guess it depends on the guy...  ;0P

Ryker.jpg

======================================================

This is more my speed...  ;0)

"Would you like to change or inspect anything?"  ;0)

Seven_of_Nine_seven_of_nine_10677684_120

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I forgot to add yesterday, when I was 16, I was allowed to feel my best friend at that time's bum. 

He was straight, I think. I don't even know, I haven't spoken to him in 3 years. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

12+ Years of playing, I am decent. Not as of now (broken hand)

being the best is skill based, not just about popularity. He's popular but pretty underwhelming ;)

I must say, as I do play many instruments and have had the honor to meet Mr. White. He is very good player. It is not a matter of skill, but finesse is lot of it too and skill is something he has, not many guitarists will solo without a backing band. 

Clapton is bae

402.jpg

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

@kidjt94 @STRMfrmXMN

How do I know if I actually am gay? I've had no real feelings for anyone. I think I am but am I? I don't even know.

I don't know man. It's up to you to figure that out. I am straight, so coming out isn't any sort of issue for me. Never been super concerned that I wasn't straight.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

How do I know if I actually am gay? I've had no real feelings for anyone. I think I am but am I? I don't even know.

That is a tough say. 

If the thought of having sex with a woman turns you off then that may be a sign? Idk just throwing things out there.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Clapton is bae

-snip-

Clapton is my number 2, then Page. 

yay finally get to redye my hair :D I use to dye it a lot but I haven't been doing it recently

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I identify sexually as a Churchill VII Heavy Infantry Tank, Please respect that I do not like normal gender pronouns, use the pronoun HIT when referring to me thank you.

churchill-mk7-2.jpg

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

yay finally get to redye my hair :D I use to dye it a lot but I haven't been doing it recently

I've been thinking of dying mine silver-ish and cutting it short. My hair's pretty long right now.

I've been thinking of dying mine silver-ish and cutting it short. My hair's pretty long right now.

Nice! I'd love to do silver or pastel purple, but I'm a very sensitive person and wouldn't want to deal with the comments from school mates etc :(

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Nice! I'd love to do silver or pastel purple, but I'm a very sensitive person and wouldn't want to deal with the comments from school mates etc :(

Gumi Green for me <3

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

That's the one thing I'm worried about. I already wear a beanie in school so I'd just keep wearing that. The only issue would be that people would notice that there is no longer any hair sticking out of it and ask to see mah hair.

Dying your hair?

Shiggy diggy

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Hair dye is in, gotta wait 25 min now (I'll post a pic when its done if you guys want :) )

But onto a more serious topic, my parents accept me and dont mind dying my hair, but they always say stuff

"Why do you do things like this to yourself? Why bring the bullies too you?"

It's obvious they just dont want me to be made fun of, but that's not how you should look at life imo

any ideas?

Hair dye is in, gotta wait 25 min now (I'll post a pic when its done if you guys want :) )

But onto a more serious topic, my parents accept me and dont mind dying my hair, but they always say stuff

It's obvious they just dont want me to be made fun of, but that's not how you should look at life imo

any ideas?

Are you actually being bullied?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

any ideas?

Please post pics! Also, I do understand why they would say that though.