LGBT community

carguy86

I'm pretty sure 99% of people don't wear gloves when typing...

Not when I'm typing, only for my tablet hand when playing osu

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Not when I'm typing, only for my tablet hand when playing osu

OT but should I look into getting the tablet when it is restocked?

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

OT but should I look into getting the tablet when it is restocked?

The Huion 420? I would say yes but if you have a bit more to spend get the 580. I wish I did. the 420 is pretty small for me.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

well I'm mostly at my computer or outside riding so yeah, I guess I wear them almost all the time :P

What is it that you ride?

Also, you said you carry a knife?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Panromantic demisexual is probably as close as a label I can put on my sexuality. I used to feel very conflicted about it but I'm ok with it now. Anyways, hello!

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

Panromantic demisexual is probably as close as a label I can put on my sexuality. I used to feel very conflicted about it but I'm ok with it now. Anyways, hello!

Not 100% as to what sexuality this is, fill me in? :) 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Not 100% as to what sexuality this is, fill me in? :)

I'm attracted to all sexes but not necessarily in a sexual way, I need to have a deeper emotional to engage into a sexual relationship. People who are demisexual usually don't do the dating thing and all that. I'm fortuned enough to have met someone amazing and whom I feel comfortable with, we are engaged :D

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

I'm attracted to all sexes but not necessarily in a sexual way, I need to have a deeper emotional to engage into a sexual relationship. People who are demisexual usually don't do the dating thing and all that.

Oh, so it's more of an emotional connection to someone over the physical? 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Oh, so it's more of an emotional connection to someone over the physical? 

Exactly, it's closely related to asexuality (I used to think I was asexual for a long time) but I've met someone who I feel deeply connected to and we make our relationship work.

Storage Asustor AS7004T

I'm attracted to all sexes but not necessarily in a sexual way, I need to have a deeper emotional to engage into a sexual relationship. People who are demisexual usually don't do the dating thing and all that.

Wait now my brain hurts. I'm pansexual but this I do. Its so weird that it hurts my brain.

|King Of The Lost|

What is it that you ride?

Also, you said you carry a knife?

My ancient razor pro scooter.  Used it so much I've already had to change the brake once dues to it getting worn down to being literally paper thin :P

post-117080-0-28308300-1427913794_thumb.

my old brake:

post-117080-0-33938800-1427913955_thumb.

As for the knife, the dual-layer gloves provide a great concealed storage compartment for my knife of choice.  

post-117080-0-99247800-1427913865_thumb.

post-117080-0-74567300-1427913891_thumb.

train wreck people :/ sorry >.>

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

Wait now my brain hurts. I'm pansexual but this I do. Its so weird that it hurts my brain.

Haha, sorry to confuse you. With this whole broad spectrum of sexuality I thought I'd give the label that I found most fitting. I'm probably entering tumblr territory here though :P 

Storage Asustor AS7004T

Exactly, it's closely related to asexuality (I used to think I was asexual for a long time) but I've met someone who I feel deeply connected to and we make our relationship work.

That's something I would have just labelled as asexual, it really does seem pretty similar. 

My ancient razor pro scooter.  Used it so much I've already had to change the brake once dues to it getting worn down to being literally paper thin :P

attachicon.gifIMG_1935-1.JPG

my old brake:

attachicon.gifIMG_1941.JPG

As for the knife, the dual-layer gloves provide a great concealed storage compartment for my knife of choice.  

attachicon.gifIMG_1938.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1939.JPG

train wreck people :/ sorry >.>

I hate selling those things.  :ph34r:

Haha, sorry to confuse you. With this whole broad spectrum of sexuality I thought I'd give the label that I found most fitting. I'm probably entering tumblr territory here though :P

Well its just hard to label what I classify myself because gender doesn't mean a damn thing to me but I want to have a relationship on a deep emotional level. Like Physical Attraction is just a bonus to me.

|King Of The Lost|

My ancient razor pro scooter...

Those guys who sound like they're kind of ribbing you? Do they know you carry a knife and where you keep it?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Well its just hard to label what I classify myself because gender doesn't mean a damn thing to me but I want to have a relationship on a deep emotional level. Like Physical Attraction is just a bonus to me.

Guess we're in the same boat then :) but the spectrum of sexuality is just so broad it's hard to give everything a name. Even asexual is an umbrella term, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_asexualityis one of them to give an example.

Storage Asustor AS7004T

Those guys who sound like they're kind of ribbing you? Do they know you carry a knife and where you keep it?

lol wut

I don't follow...

what things <.<

Scooters. :D

Scooters. :D

wait you sell scooters :[_____]

gib inventory pls :P

lol wut

I don't follow...

Oh sorry, yeah I talk like I'm from the fourties sometimes  X0D

Ribbing kind of means "good-natured teasing", those guys that are doing that, do they know you carry a knife? and do they know where you keep it?

Oh sorry, yeah I talk like I'm from the fourties sometimes  X0D

Ribbing kind of means "good-natured teasing", those guys that are doing that, do they know you carry a knife? and do they know where you keep it?

oh the people that bug me for being asexual?  They're mostly just neighbors/family...  

As for the knife most people have seen me hacking up dead bushes with it; thats about it. No one really pays enough attention to know where I keep it...  Why?

oh the people that bug me for being asexual?  They're mostly just neighbors/family...  

As for the knife most people have seen me hacking up dead bushes with it; thats about it. No one really pays enough attention to know where I keep it...  Why?

Just thinking that if they know where you keep it it might make them uncomfortable and that might be why they're bugging you about the gloves?

Might not be that, they might just be trying to get you to be more like one of the boys by just dressing the same way. :0/

wait you sell scooters :[_____]

gib inventory pls :P

Come and buy one :P