LGBT community

carguy86

Are you actually being bullied?

I used to be heavily bullied, but now that I live in California it's not something that happens often

Please post pics! Also, I do understand why they would say that though.

I used to be bullied in the past and they love me a lot so they don't want me to be bullied

They don't have an issue and support me in every way (<3 my parents) but they are just looking out for me I guess

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I identify sexually as a Churchill VII Heavy Infantry Tank, Please respect that I do not like normal gender pronouns, use the pronoun HIT when referring to me thank you.

I identify as a KV-2 so we should get along well. I also like the use of 'HIT' as well though 'defender of the motherland' is also fine.

Me with my bae:

KV_2.jpg

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Please post pics! Also, I do understand why they would say that though.

omg I hope you guys appreciate my dedication for taking a good selfie (literally took me 15 min)

a684a1af21ec58c9eec508152c252a79.png 400ad47a06c7944815b79d86f1f3e50e.png the fight to be kawaii

close up of hair colour (it's wayy more red irl, bad lighting)

26f97671bbcbc25d7bfdf29169a34c68.png

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

sorry double post

omg I hope you guys appreciate my dedication for taking a good selfie (literally took me 15 min)

the fight to be kawaii

Pink > red ;)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

the fight to be kawaii

Nice!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

-SNIP-

wish i could be myself here in public here.... (well my whole school knows im bi but i would still get bullied for going to school how id want to)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

@kidjt94 @STRMfrmXMN

How do I know if I actually am gay? I've had no real feelings for anyone. I think I am but am I? I don't even know.

Don't worry about what your sexual orientation is. It's needles grief. Just do whatever makes you happy. If you find someone that you like, and it conflicts with what you or other people expect from you, then just go with it anyway.

Don't say that... Unless you are better than him and I, I lack to see the reason your vote counts more than everyone else who decided that he does. 

You don't have to be better than someone to have a valid opinion on their work. I don't know dick about playing and instrument and I think it's a valid to say that Jimmy Page isn't that great of a guitar player. I don't have to be better than him to make that judgement, I can just listen to him.

Metal homo reporting in.

I just imagined a heavy metal song, something screamoish, where a man sings about another boy.

It was

A: Strange as there romantic metal songs,  but no homo( it might wanted to be a slight joke tho) 

B: As a straight male my I might need to drink a tea to get my caffeine level up to not to think about too random stuffs.

Pink > red ;)

omg I would literally dye to have pink hair :(

(hope some of you caught that pun lol)

Cheeky, cheeky chicken ;)

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

That's some dank cheeky pun right there.

I have been thinking of getting some alternate color hair, but I'm just not sure if I want to go through the effort of getting it :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That's some dank cheeky pun right there.

I have been thinking of getting some alternate color hair, but I'm just not sure if I want to go through the effort of getting it :P

Pink. ;) 

I want to come out to my father tomorrow when i go out to see a movie wit my friends. Any good tips?

Is it a good idea to use that moment?

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I want to come out to my father tomorrow when i go out to see a movie wit my friends. Any good tips?

I wish I had some advice for you man. :0/

...I just don't have experience of this.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Is he someone you'd expect to either overreact or take it badly? 

Not shure he will react badly, but one time a friennd sent him a text with my phone asking what he would do he was mad that evening after i told him that my friend sent the message.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Not shure he will react badly, but one time a friennd sent him a text with my phone asking what he would do he was mad that evening after i told him that my friend sent the message.

Well, sit him down and tell him. Allow him a few days to really take it in. 

Is it an adwantage to be out for 4-5 hours?

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

After i tell him

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

After i tell him

It could be. It'll give him some time to react and reflect. Though, if he wants to talk about it, just talk and keep him in the understanding side of things. 

Ok, since hes the kind that likes to think it would be an advantage?

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Ok, since hes the kind that likes to think it would be an advantage?

How so?