PS3 Emulator RPSC3 Watch Dog Loading Intro (Including Far Cry 3)

TwistedDictator
Development is still being made with the PS3 emulator and has made many progression over the past few month. One of them is being able to boot the intro of Watch Dog and Far Cry 3. A few games like Terraria are half playable.

Source

I guess it progress if it could get to the language screen.

Here is more information because some of you guys are confused. The Emulator can run watch Dog at its intro/language screen perfectly fine BUT after that it just crashs. Its just need a few fixes and we can see what it could do next.

Watch_Dogs-Select-langague.jpg

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

What? OP needs more detail i'm confused

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Yup, im confused.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

@TwistedDictator a PS3 or PS4 emulator?

And some more info plox

EDIT: It's a PS3 emulator and not a whole lot of info is given in the original article.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I will wait more till I can play infamous on my PC.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Nice to see people working on this but if development goes anything like PCSX2 it'll be a decade before it's in good enough shape to be called usable.

I have a PS3 right next to me...

@NeatSquidYT me too but that would be way to mainstream.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It would be awesome if i could get ps3 games onto pc.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It would be awesome if i could get ps3 games onto pc.

be ready to have the hardware then, something tells me this emulator will be cpu hungry

if only someone would make a xbox emulator :(

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

The only thing that was holding back the PS3 compared to the XBOX 360 was the RAM. If there's a PC emulator, and you can allocate large amounts of RAM, the games would look pretty nice.

I think I would've been more hyped if they demonstrated emulation of a game that wasn't already available on PC.

But hey, I hope it works out eventually.

The only thing that was holding back the PS3 compared to the XBOX 360 was the RAM. If there's a PC emulator, and you can allocate large amounts of RAM, the games would look pretty nice.

They both had the same amount of RAM, but the GPU couldn't access the faster XDR. The Cell processor was the PS3's major issue.

Only truly insane people would try and solve a complex problem that has a simple solution: Buy a 99 dollar or less PS3 and enjoy the years of gaming backlogs instead of thinking that this will EVER become a thing. 

The only reason it hasn't been struck down by Sony is because Sony knows it might take years before it can even play a rudimentary PS3 game, much less anything more complicated and tied deep into Cell (like the later Uncharteds or Killzone or The Last of Us). 

PS3 has cell architecture CPU and it is too hard to emulate that on X86 architecture, but PS4 and Xbone1 have X86 architecture. CPU, GPU are the same as in PC and why not make their emulator? That would make sense and would be much more easy to make. 

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

Me no understand. They treat being able to boot up a game like it's landing on the moon. When there are playable games, then I'm interested. And even then, why the hell are they trying to emulate games that are readily available on PC anyway???

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

I'm surprised to hear about a PS3 emulator before a 360 emulator (or is there one I don't know of?)
It may seem pretty pointless at the moment with how cheap PS3s are, and all that jazz, but one day they will not be as available and I am going to guess they will have problems with future TVs just like how retro consoles have problems with modern TVs.

Me no understand. They treat being able to boot up a game like it's landing on the moon. When there are playable games, then I'm interested. And even then, why the hell are they trying to emulate games that are readily available on PC anyway???

I guess you dont understand.

Hopefully I wont have to say this again. As you dont understand the basic, ill explain the basic. The emulation for the PS3 isnt there yet, its still in the devolpement process. Booting up a game is progress especially when it comes to AAA games. As you dont understand and then didnt bother to do any research there are playable games (which are homebrew and one not homebrew). Then finale question you ask was just stupid. It might be on PC but its still a game right? They can use this as a test, make progress which then help open other games such as The last of us. If you want more detail do some research please. Use google.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

I will wait more till I can play infamous on my PC.

Same. :D

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.