Torrent promising huge amounts of leaked data is now live

A hacker calling himself SuperDAE has just released his "insurance torrent". The story seems to be that a Hacker from Australia has hacked into several companies such as Microsoft, Sony, Valve, Blizzard and several others the last few years, and he has now released a 1.7TB file containing all the info he has collected. The file supposedly contains things such as Xbox One development kit, PS4 development kit, full (or parts of) the source code for Unreal engine 4 and much much more. It seems like he had the "insurance torrent" so that if he didn't login to his account once in a while, it would be posted. Well according to his twitter account the police raided him, he wasn't able to login and the file is now live.

The package is 1.7TB and password protected, so we still don't know if it is true or not.

y8e4a4r@w9o0o#dtrance

Might be the password but I highly doubt that is true.

His website http://superdae.se is currently offline.

He claims that the archive contains:

Enough files to change the video game industry for the better

So yeah. Not really anything we can do right now until we get the password, but this can be really big and good news for us consumers.

Sources and further reading:

http://kotaku.com/hacker-superdae-releases-1-7tb-trove-of-gaming-info-512262908

http://kotaku.com/5986239/the-rise-and-fall-of-superdae-a-most-unusual-video-game-hacker

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/12994/article/man-responsible-for-microsoft-durango-leaks-raided-by-fbi/

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Xbox-One-PS4-Hacker-SuperDaE-Releases-1-7TB-Worth-Damaging-Information-56630.html

Pastebin with links to the torrent:

http://pastebin.com/LR5g2ESM

Wow, that is crazy, 1.7tb of info is just ridiculous. Ive had the same PC for 6 years and i am barely close to filling up 300gb of documents. there must be some really interesting stuff in there. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

This is kind of like the thing Anonymous did awhile back

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Wow, that is crazy, 1.7tb of info is just ridiculous. Ive had the same PC for 6 years and i am barely close to filling up 300gb of documents. there must be some really interesting stuff in there. 

ive only filled about half of my 1tb drive, mainly because i have all my steam games installed on it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Kinda curious now if it's true... does anyone dare to try downloading it and opening it?

i would if i had a 2tb drive :/

ive only filled about half of my 1tb drive, mainly because i have all my steam games installed on it

Ya but mine is a few programs and the rest is documents and pictures. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

So is anyone going to tell us what is in the files. I would download it if I actually had 2TB of storage free.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

This is kind of like the thing Anonymous did awhile back

Anonymous never really did what they promised, remember when they were going to "Shut down" facebook? i had that marked on my calender i was excited but nothing happened, the worst they really did was flip through some bank records.

So is anyone going to tell us what is in the files. I would download it if I actually had 2TB of storage free.

It's encrypted so even if someone downloaded it we still would need the password. I think it's AES256 as well, so the torrent is pretty much useless until he releases the password. When that happens, we might see Xbox One emulators, PS4 emulators, WiiU emulators, code for upcoming games, maybe the Unreal 4 engine and loads and loads of good stuff.

Orrr maybe it's just fake, but I doubt that his house would get raided by the police if he wasn't guilty.

And 2TB of bandwidth available...

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

And 2TB of bandwidth available...

Ya this would take days to download. just crazy. 

Ya this would take days to download. just crazy. 

Heyyyyy.... anyone here have Google fibre???    :P

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

Heyyyyy.... anyone here have Google fibre???     :P

And like 2tb just sitting around?

And like 2tb just sitting around?

yeah pretty much  ;)

Actually... yeah. *downloads*

are you serious?

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

wonder how big the password is ... maybe someone can fire up a gpu on that thing 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

If someone wants to give a the storage space, I'd be happy to download it for them. Though it will take me 119 days, assuming my speed is constant and uninterrupted.

#"unlimited" Internet

#4MB/s

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

It would take me 7 days :)) But my 2TB hdd is broken. Waiting to buy another one, back my files to that and then RMA this one :D.

* Bleedman0xx nods in every direction.

Do PM me if it's true and the password is good. I really wonder what it has. :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.