[Closed] Gamingmas 2014

linusforsell
Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,

The following games were given out during Gamingmas 2014.

Congratulations to all the winners, better luck next time to the rest of you!

Day 10

Assassin's Creed: Unity on Uplay — Winners @Kayn and @Tie Lightning

ac87t2y4ns_small.png

Day 9

The Crew: Gold Edition on Uplay via Steam — Winner: @MyInnerFred --> @EarthboundHero

bf6278asjw_small.png

Far Cry 4: Gold Edition on Uplay — Winner: @ionbasa

okusy62hjs_small.png

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition on Steam — Winners: @keithxue, @GhostWindGamer and @Jerakl

jus672jsyw_small.png

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on Steam — Winners: @MountainDrew, @iSuzak and @Kloaked

hasjheu281_small.png

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on Steam — Winner: @TheMidnightNarwhal

jhsy6ujlsw_small.png

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam — Winners: @Iankiller99 & @Laputacake

hjske2lksw_small.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Uplay — Winners: @kristaps552 & @DirtyFish

aljslh48ai_small.png

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Steam — Winners: @vandanved & @deviant88

p182u4p809_small.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin — Winner: @CartertheCOCguy

c123d12ffa_small.png

Good luck everyone!

Done

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

I must say, your website looks really nice.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Damit Linusforsell this totally went under the radar for me, had no idea you were throwing a giveaway like this. 

Brilliant stuff! 

Haha, cheers!

@linusforsell You have a typo on the primary page. s/unkown/unknown.

Oh, silly me. Nice catch, thanks!

Draw starts in 2 hrs? and it's 10PM on a school night  -.-

Draw starts at some point after the entry for the game has closed (which is in ~18 hours).

Quick question and if this has already been answered in the thread then ignore it as I'm still reading through the thread(*Edit just read through and this has not been asked/answered), but how are you obtaining these games? I'm just curious and not trying to accuse you of anything. If you're buying these out of your own pocket then great and I deeply appreciate your gift giving!

A fair question; The giveaway is financed by me, and every copy is obtained legitimately.

might be a good idea to add deaw time on the first post, atlest two different time zones.

Doubt everyone Wil stalk the website with the timer. Especially if they are on mobile devices.

Every day has a 15 hour entry window; After which I will draw the winner(s) as soon as I have the time to. The scenario is fairly simple—There will always be a timer, either for when a game counting up for its opening up entry, or when a game is counting down to close its entry. Joining any time between opening and closing gives an equal chance of winning the prize(s) for the day.

And entered. 

What i meant to say is: 

FIRST!

Propably not.

Not even close! Someone joined after 1 second, haha!

Good luck every one!

Cheers,

Linus

Good luck every one!

That was me :P

I Came at the right time xD

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Good luck every one!

I totally didn't set a timer for a minute before the entry opens then camp the website from then on  :P

Awesome! :D

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Awesome :) this is what makes me proud to be part of this community

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Ooh that website is pretty :D

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

That was one of the best looking sites i have ever been on.

HTID

good luck all, also that a really baller site for just giveaways

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

@linusforsell its not redeemable in my country.. .thats kinda racist 

Sorry about that, it's truly a shame that the key can't be used in India. :(

Cheers,

Linus

Wow really nice of you @linusforsell. You the man. Plus really nice website. Maybe linus should use something like this so we dont have threads with 700 pages.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

<Snip>

That website is amazing!

Entered btw

Fingers crossed i win!

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

@linusforsell Just wondering, How did you go about making that site?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

@linusforsell Just wondering, How did you go about making that site?

Not sure what you mean, but in essence:

1. I was drunk on Saturday night and spawned the idea of giving awesome games away for Christmas. 

2. Sketched up a design the same night (just a quick Photoshop mockup). Thought: "Yeah, this will be fun!" and started developing the front end that same night (Standard HTML, CSS and JS things).

3. Sunday morning; Hungover. "Right, I started that thing...". Wrapped up the backend server calls and attached some AJAX handlers to the things and published the site.

4. Wrote this post, and the rest is... well, it is as it is.

Cheers,

Linus

Cheers,

Linus

Entered earlier, really appreciate you doing this.

Wouldn't have thought someone would be this kind and giving away so much. But this is just amazing. Not to mention that I really do like the website-design.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.