[Closed] Gamingmas 2014

linusforsell
Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,

The following games were given out during Gamingmas 2014.

Congratulations to all the winners, better luck next time to the rest of you!

Day 10

Assassin's Creed: Unity on Uplay — Winners @Kayn and @Tie Lightning

ac87t2y4ns_small.png

Day 9

The Crew: Gold Edition on Uplay via Steam — Winner: @MyInnerFred --> @EarthboundHero

bf6278asjw_small.png

Far Cry 4: Gold Edition on Uplay — Winner: @ionbasa

okusy62hjs_small.png

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition on Steam — Winners: @keithxue, @GhostWindGamer and @Jerakl

jus672jsyw_small.png

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on Steam — Winners: @MountainDrew, @iSuzak and @Kloaked

hasjheu281_small.png

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on Steam — Winner: @TheMidnightNarwhal

jhsy6ujlsw_small.png

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam — Winners: @Iankiller99 & @Laputacake

hjske2lksw_small.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Uplay — Winners: @kristaps552 & @DirtyFish

aljslh48ai_small.png

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Steam — Winners: @vandanved & @deviant88

p182u4p809_small.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin — Winner: @CartertheCOCguy

c123d12ffa_small.png

Good luck everyone!

The final hour to enter for a chance to win Dragon Age: Inquisition is approaching; Make sure you join in!

Once the timer comes to a stop, tomorrow's game will be revealed, so stay tuned for that as well.

Good luck everyone!

Cheers,

Linus

Just saw this and entered.

This is very cool of you.

Happy holidays.  :lol:

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

When the timer runs out it just goes to 99 days, Im guessing thats a y2k bug! Yikes!

Nevermind it just needs a reload! :P

Great giveaway btw! Appreciate it! :)

Also is the dragon age drawing over?

Yes it is. Just ended 15 minutes ago. The entry for CoD:AW will open in 8 hours and 45 minutes from now.

I might have missed something but DAI has been listed as TBA post-drawing. Should it not be listed as DAI when the timeline is passed, even when a selection is pending?

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Not sure what you mean, but in essence:

1. I was drunk on Saturday night and spawned the idea of giving awesome games away for Christmas.

2. Sketched up a design the same night (just a quick Photoshop mockup). Thought: "Yeah, this will be fun!" and started developing the front end that same night (Standard HTML, CSS and JS things).

3. Sunday morning; Hungover. "Right, I started that thing...". Wrapped up the backend server calls and attached some AJAX handlers to the things and published the site.

4. Wrote this post, and the rest is... well, it is as it is.

Cheers,

Linus

Is that the reason for the super mean message on the Ajax page :'( you were hungover?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

So I'm probably the 10,000th person to ask this, but I don't feel like combing through 7 pages of posts, most not relevant to my question, but when is winner gonna be announced? Also, this is really cool and the site looks amazing!

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Just one thing, its advanced warfare and not modern warfare (On the tittle you put on the site). i always get them mixed up too

darn... the one game I was hoping to win is closed already. Is that right? it seems pretty early to close entry to the drawing for DAI. What time do these close each day before drawing?

Thanks for doing this :)

Also is the dragon age drawing over?

The entry window has closed, but I have yet to do the drawing. Will get to that as soon as I get some time over.

Just one thing, its advanced warfare and not modern warfare (On the tittle you put on the site). i always get them mixed up too

Gotcha, totally missed that (not much of a COD fan, and there are so many of them, haha), cheers!

I might have missed something but DAI has been listed as TBA post-drawing. Should it not be listed as DAI when the timeline is passed, even when a selection is pending?

Seems to be a bug in the system, taking a look... *now fixed*. Thanks for pointing that out!

Is that the reason for the super mean message on the Ajax page :'( you were hungover?

It's not that mean is it? I mean... one should not go snooping around my ajax.  :P

So I'm probably the 10,000th person to ask this, but I don't feel like combing through 7 pages of posts, most not relevant to my question, but when is winner gonna be announced? Also, this is really cool and the site looks amazing!

Winner is announced as soon as I have time to draw one, hopefully within the next 24 hours!

darn... the one game I was hoping to win is closed already. Is that right? it seems pretty early to close entry to the drawing for DAI. What time do these close each day before drawing?

The entry window is open for 15 hours (08:00-23:00 CET), I believe that's a fair amount of time, and should allow all time zones to enter.  :)

Cheers,

Linus

Winner for the Dragon Age: Inquisition key has been drawn: @CartertheCOCguy — Congratulations, I will contact you soon™

There were 205 valid entries (cleansed a couple of obvious double-entries, but things were more civil than I first had thought, good on you folks!), meaning that there was a ~0.5% chance of winning.

Now, let's see what happens tomorrow!

Cheers,

Linus

Winner for the Dragon Age: Inquisition key has been drawn: @CartertheCOCguy — Congratulations, I will contact you soon™

@CartertheCOCghuy

Grats man.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Noice

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

there was a ~0.5% chance of winning.

Still better than most WoW Mounts. :D

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

Still better than most WoW Mounts. :D

This. But I still have Headless Horseman so... there is a chance :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Entry for Gamingmas day 2, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is now open!

Good luck everyone.

I think I was first :P

Man, you are awesome!

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

I think I was first :P

That is correct—And more than twice as fast as the second entry. Impressive!  :P

Cheers,

Linus

Whenever I register for classes, I use an auto-clicking script I made so I am first in my group to register :P

Is the use of a program allowed in this "race to entry" contest, or is that cheating? xD

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!