[Closed] Gamingmas 2014

linusforsell
Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,

The following games were given out during Gamingmas 2014.

Congratulations to all the winners, better luck next time to the rest of you!

Day 10

Assassin's Creed: Unity on Uplay — Winners @Kayn and @Tie Lightning

ac87t2y4ns_small.png

Day 9

The Crew: Gold Edition on Uplay via Steam — Winner: @MyInnerFred --> @EarthboundHero

bf6278asjw_small.png

Far Cry 4: Gold Edition on Uplay — Winner: @ionbasa

okusy62hjs_small.png

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition on Steam — Winners: @keithxue, @GhostWindGamer and @Jerakl

jus672jsyw_small.png

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on Steam — Winners: @MountainDrew, @iSuzak and @Kloaked

hasjheu281_small.png

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on Steam — Winner: @TheMidnightNarwhal

jhsy6ujlsw_small.png

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam — Winners: @Iankiller99 & @Laputacake

hjske2lksw_small.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Uplay — Winners: @kristaps552 & @DirtyFish

aljslh48ai_small.png

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Steam — Winners: @vandanved & @deviant88

p182u4p809_small.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin — Winner: @CartertheCOCguy

c123d12ffa_small.png

Good luck everyone!

1: No phone.

2. This just happened to be a day where I had to stay after school until 9ish my time. Well after the draw closed.

Might give it a shot. 2 proxy's were found before and blocked. This thing adapts!

Lol I feel bad for you. We honestly have the worst filtering system and security (butt we aren't given the passwords)... My freshman year the network was a wep encryption and I hacked it in about five minutes. They keep on increasing security but I've hacked it about seven times and leaked the password lolz. The network is really a joke. Anyways I wish you luck

Lol I feel bad for you. We honestly have the worst filtering system and security (butt we aren't given the passwords)... My freshman year the network was a wep encryption and I hacked it in about five minutes. They keep on increasing security but I've hacked it about seven times and leaked the password lolz. The network is really a joke. Anyways I wish you luck

Oh yea. This thing is *almost unhackable. The main exploit has been to get teacher passwords. But now if I could get the tor browser to work I'd have an easy workaround. Sound's easy? Not on a chromebook.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Oh yea. This thing is *almost unhackable. The main exploit has been to get teacher passwords. But now if I could get the tor browser to work I'd have an easy workaround. Sound's easy? Not on a chromebook.

Lol. Have you considered running full Linux via crouton?

Also this looks pretty nice https://www.goldenfrog.com/support/vyprvpn/vpn-setup/chromebook/l2tp

c13645b588.jpg

lol :P

Entry should actually open in 30 minutes where I am.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

@linusforsell The Crew Please :3

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

@linusforsell The Crew Please :3

I'm thinking he already has them planned out and bought :P

I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of them though :)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It says the next give away is in 99 days and I would love to win AC black flag

Entry Opened

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

c13645b588.jpg

lol :P

Entry should actually open in 30 minutes where I am.

This should only occur when your local Windows time is out of sync; try resynchronizing it. :)

Cheers,

Linus

This should only occur when your local Windows time is out of sync; try resynchronizing it. :)

Yeah, it was fine as soon as it actually got to the entry time :P

Lol. Have you considered running full Linux via crouton?

Also this looks pretty nice https://www.goldenfrog.com/support/vyprvpn/vpn-setup/chromebook/l2tp

Yup. We have the crappy samsung ones. Not much runs on them because of the arm processor.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

your website doe... did you code it?

mmm very jquery

much css

wow

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Waiting for the next games to be revealed. And it's an awesome giveaway! 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

1: No phone.

2. This just happened to be a day where I had to stay after school until 9ish my time. Well after the draw closed.

Oh I thought u can never enter a draw :D my bad. Didnt think of u finding out about this too late for you to enter after the school. Well there will be many more games u can enter for :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

One of these drawings should be determined by a "caption this" contest ;D

That would definitely add to the hilarity, laughter, and joy--the true Christmas spirits.

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

Yup. We have the crappy samsung ones. Not much runs on them because of the arm processor.

Ah sory. Yeah my friend had one of those so i ported UBUNTU to xfce for it :) it worked pretty well

I'm in.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

Ah sory. Yeah my friend had one of those so i ported UBUNTU to xfce for it :) it worked pretty well

Oh yea . I use gimp on it from time to to time. Although it's been lagging hardcore lately. Even if ubuntu isn't running, I have one tab open, and cash and cookies were cleared.

The day is over!

Winners have been drawn for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag — @kristaps552 & @DirtyFish, congratulations! I will contact you both shortly.

Now, due to popular demand; the next game up for grabs is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Linus