[Closed] Gamingmas 2014

linusforsell
Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,

The following games were given out during Gamingmas 2014.

Congratulations to all the winners, better luck next time to the rest of you!

Day 10

Assassin's Creed: Unity on Uplay — Winners @Kayn and @Tie Lightning

ac87t2y4ns_small.png

Day 9

The Crew: Gold Edition on Uplay via Steam — Winner: @MyInnerFred --> @EarthboundHero

bf6278asjw_small.png

Far Cry 4: Gold Edition on Uplay — Winner: @ionbasa

okusy62hjs_small.png

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition on Steam — Winners: @keithxue, @GhostWindGamer and @Jerakl

jus672jsyw_small.png

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on Steam — Winners: @MountainDrew, @iSuzak and @Kloaked

hasjheu281_small.png

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on Steam — Winner: @TheMidnightNarwhal

jhsy6ujlsw_small.png

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam — Winners: @Iankiller99 & @Laputacake

hjske2lksw_small.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Uplay — Winners: @kristaps552 & @DirtyFish

aljslh48ai_small.png

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Steam — Winners: @vandanved & @deviant88

p182u4p809_small.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin — Winner: @CartertheCOCguy

c123d12ffa_small.png

Good luck everyone!

If you wan't. I don't much care for COD other than zombies. Anyone else think that the CoD zombies is great? No? Just me? ok......

Entered ya 

(I entered on my phone)

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Entered ya 

(I entered on my phone)

Thanks!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Nice. And that's a very beautiful website.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Nice website you have there sir!

Just wondering, is it made with squarespace? :)

CoD AW is a great game and I wish who wins it likes it :)

btw I already have it lol

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

oooo black flag

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

No, it's running on my own platform  ^_^

I wish to congratulate you on making such a clean looking site. May I ask if you're an experienced website designer or simply taught yourself on the go?

And those are some awesome games you're giving away, it's rare these days to have people like you, kudos to you.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

May I ask if you're an experienced website designer or simply taught yourself on the go?

I went to university for UX Design and front end development and have been working (on consultant basis) as a UX engineer for the past 4 years. So basically: Design and Front end was learnt at school, database and server stuff was self-taught.  ^_^

Cheers,

Linus

We increased the number of entries to 240, that's awesome. Another thing that is awesome—I've drawn the lucky winners of the 2x Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare keys!

Congratulations to @vandanved and @deviant88 I will contact you both soon™.

Now, let's wait and see how things goes for Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag tomorrow!

Cheers,

Linus

just use a vpn proxy like the ones on this site http://www.vpnbook.com/

Nope. Does not work. I am not underestimating when I say our firewall is LEGIT!!!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

CoD AW is a great game and I wish who wins it likes it :)

btw I already have it lol

if you win it you can give it to me :)

Nope. Does not work. I am not underestimating when I say our firewall is LEGIT!!!

lol.

have you tried cyberghost?

Awwa didnt win cod. And i own ac black flag... oh well.

Thanks for making this giveaway though - ur the man!

This is an awesome idea and wonderfully generous .... Happy Christmas back at ya!

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

Noooo!!! My school blocked your site :( I won't be able to enter this one. Ah well. It's only cod.

U spend 24hours at school ? Try to enter on your phone network then.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Oh, there were 2 winners today?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

not open when i leave for school.. closed when i come back :(

I am a happy wuffy

U spend 24hours at school ? Try to enter on your phone network then.

1: No phone.

2. This just happened to be a day where I had to stay after school until 9ish my time. Well after the draw closed.

lol.

have you tried cyberghost?

Might give it a shot. 2 proxy's were found before and blocked. This thing adapts!