Askew is moving on

Askew

190kmx3qx9947jpg.jpg

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

You'll come back, they always do. /dramatici'mleavingthread

@Askew :o 

i will miss you man. even if you are my ex :(

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

jack-funny.jpg 

For reals??? No way... :( We'll miss you my man. 

Will miss you :'( cries

Frankly I am starting to enjoy the forum less and less as the community grows and becomes more about arguing and less about helping each other out and enjoying news

boobies

+1 to that! I remember last summer I was on this forum all day everyday. This year I really haven't participated much. Not to whine, but LTT really isn't the same anymore.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Please come back once in a while. Or at least email me once in a while.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Who will let the people know about wccf posts  :(

Farewell & good luck to which ever path you choose!

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I spend a crazy amount of time here and it's creating the situation where by I am losing out on other things in my life by posting here so much/reading this forum so I'm going to bring it to an end.

LTT has grown rapidly since I joined, and on its current trajectory will continue to do so, good luck to Linus, Slick and the team for the future, you guys are awesome and I'll still be watching your videos and the WAN show, just not in the chat because I'm banned.

So yeah, it's been good, LTT is a great place and the most newbie friendly community I've ever been a part of, sure it has its flaws but it's golden at the core despite them, thanks to everyone who's made my stay here pleasant and sorry to all the people I've been a prick to.

I don't like flouncers who leave in a hissy fit but that really isn't me, this is a good terms goodbye that I'm posting so as not to just go without saying anything, some people might consider me rude otherwise.

Some of you will miss me as I've made a few friends here, some of you won't and this will be good news for you, I may return in time or there may be occasional posts from me from time to time, but for the most part I'll be gone, I have to be.

Stay classy LTT. :)

goodby with all ur help and judgment. we thank you

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

U WOT M8

:C

:'(

</3

@helping @TheSLSAMG @tmcclelland455 @terrytek plz dont leave me...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

y u do dis

I don't know anyone else on here with decent and diverse taste

how am I supposed to fight off mobs of uncultured popular fanatics alone

you can still @me whenever you need source requests :ph34r:

enjoy your life. No drinking, no cigaretes, no drugs.

humor by jux?

Error: 410

U WOT M8

:C

:'(

</3

@helping @TheSLSAMG @tmcclelland455 plz dont leave me...

Bruh, you forgot me. That's messed up, bro.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Bruh, you forgot me. That's messed up, bro.

Sry, fixed it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yeah , i can understand  you , & i think this is going to be a pretty hard thing for some of us as a guy like you leave & more trolls are coming in , you had some pretty hot 'spot on' posts , I'm pretty sure that you know what you're doing & there might be other reasons behind it, However, it's sad to know that you're leaving but i'm glad you didn't just vanish without saying anything :) Will be looking forward to yur ghost posts

With Best regards,

Tech_dreamer

Details separate people.